Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (45442 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by appini: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi is on his own

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by slap1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have it on good authority that PDP cleared all LGAs in Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by bettercreature(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
I can't understand why Amaechi and Oshiomole are worried
Buhari has already won for crying out loud
Only north west would swallow the whole of south east and south south
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by enoch22(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
U get eye? U get ear? Can u feel? Buhari has won already
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by hollandis(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi go and die
Oshiomole go and die

SS SE Belongs to PDP

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by 1stola: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Amaechi is a garrulous man, a tout, a hooligan, a riff raff and a slave. I don't even have time to talk much.
GEJ till Buhari tears his bokoharam membership card.
Son of a drunkąrd old fool.
Who opened your cage?
Only in time you will start weeping because GMB will definitely win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
That guy is a drama queen.

His unnecessary cantankerous attitude everytime always ends up ruining things for him and everyone.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Vikky014(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square
ROTFLMAO

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by hollandis(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
bettercreature:

You are really dumb .You forgot Buhari won in those northern states 4 years ago LWKMD

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vikky014:
ROTFLMAO
following ya on NL, pls follow back!
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by collynzo2(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Read my previous post, you will understand why.
It has something to do with their political weight and relevance. They don't want APC to see them as inconsequential for failing to deliver their states or even get 25%

5 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Tonnierichy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mak e no disturb himself jare....APC no need rivers state vote to win...
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Adekorya: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi is just trying to deliver rivers vote 2 Buhari.

So that he can get more recognition at Aso rock if Baba later bcm the president.

Its all about personal agenda.

Bt he and Jona shld understand dat citizens lives are at stake.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by weezii(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
The truth is there's a game going on between Amaechi and Gej but people fail to notice this.

His claim was baseless as it was still accreditation as rightly ave been said.

Then why didn't he later return before accreditation ended or even at that moment get accredited at least then before voting commences he asks for result sheet once again?

Also, why did he drag apc supporters away with him at that moment?

Votes were lost in that process and after that GMB has already said "I like the way the polls are going so far".

Then what next I feel the elections held in Rivers state can't be cancelled cos the opposition party won't agree.

South-South people came out to vote their brother as I observed then for the Governorship they said they'll prefer APC candidate Dakuku.

So APC should rest in Rivers, their people decided fairly

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Tonason: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Themonster:
In a statement last night she said the agent of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in Ikwerre local government area, Mr Steve Worgu signed for all documents, including result sheets for Ikwerre local government area, the governor’s local governent.

“The Presidential, senatorial and House of Representatives elections held In the 23 Local government areas in the Rivers state on March 28, 2015.”, she said.

Continuing, she said at the time governor Chibuike Amaechi demanded for the result sheets in his ward at Ubima, voting had.not started.

“At the stage the governor of Rivers state Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi complained of not sighting th e election result sheet, voti ng has not commenced, that was merely accreditation stage which has noting to do with result sheets. Please note that the governor of Rivers state went to the poll as a voter and not as a governor.

INEC wishes to inform the general public that th e law does not permit everyone to be shown the result sheet, hence all political parties are expected to have their party agents at the distribution centres to ensure that the martial both sensitive and non sensitive are all complete before election officials proceed to the field.

Also the agent at the polling units are expected to ensure that materials are complete before election commences. Where there is a shortfall the party agent will have it in their report and submit complaint to INEC.

It is on record that APC accredited political party agent who was present at the INEC office Ikwerre local government t area office , Steve Worgu signed that the materials both sensitive and non sensitive distributed at th e local governmen area were complete, including result sheet before the officials proceeded to the field:, she said

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/inec-insists-election-held-in-rivers-say-amaechi-erred-to-ask-for-result-sheet-before-election-commenced/

A fool is known by his actions. Amaechi when you look at him you will agree with me that something is still remaining upstairs. Did he not see how Buhari and Jona conducted themselves at their own wards respectively. He is just crying wolfs.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Shubbylee(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
THE SOONER PDPÏGS REALISE THAT 80% OF VOTES IN THE WHOLE NORTH IS MUCH MORE THAN 95% OF THE VOTES IN THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH PUT TOGETHER THE BETTER FOR THEM!! CHANGE HAS COME!! #SaiBuhari #JonaMustGo
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
KenJak:

Make yourself happy today but INEC will make you completely sad either today or tomorrow.
It's ur funeral, dummy

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by hollandis(f): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jowonloju:

You are so stupid! PDP won in Ekiti with 176351 while APC had 120,308 so tell me how that is 98% to 2%
Truth is part of nation Building.
You still believe so much on info in the social media

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by olaolu39(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
This reminds me of Bovi's comedy: On d judgement day: everyone na same same even the queen:

Ameachi: get that into ur...

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by chichriso: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
VIDEO: APC Rivers State protesting in front of INEC state headquarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yl-hgIrR_w
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by EcoTerror: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
amarachi06:
Amaechi shabi you don buy ticket to travel after Tuesday abi you still dey wait?
Amaechi got a dose of all his plans yesterday, even the ikwerre people didn't join Amaechi in his gloating
Bae welcome on board.
Lemme guide you on this deck

3 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jowonloju:

You are so stupid! PDP won in Ekiti with 176351 while APC had 120,308 so tell me how that is 98% to 2%
Truth is part of nation Building.
Thunder fire u for calling me silly
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
When the rebel tries to bring a foreign view on its ppl u get anarchy. I am yourba an I know no amount of performance would make a coalition spearhead by APGA. Gain any relevance in the west. In fact no amount of performance would make any governor survive him joining that coalition. APC should tread softly do not impose any ideology on anyone. Let's not burn this country to the ground.

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Amaechi is a garrulous man, a tout, a hooligan, a riff raff and a slave. I don't even have time to talk much.
GEJ till Buhari tears his bokoharam membership card.
Amaechi deserves a lengthy jail time where he would be sodomized every weekend ,but again the humble democrat Doctor Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan who is not power drunk wouldn't do it .

I respect this Goodluck.

No sitting Nigerian President will let this Amaechi breath till now .

Goodluck is a true democrat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by KenJak(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

It's ur funeral, dummy

Bury yourself alive dickhead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) / Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.