Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (72419 Views)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 12:47am On May 28, 2017
clumpski:

Amorc is no different from Christianity.

I was judged based on my appearance and sex.
I guess you people see women as worthless beings.

Maybe you guys want rich looking people not knowing that not all that looks flashy have a dime in their pockets /bank accounts.

I am a seeker and I will find a teacher someway or another. Maybe not a human teacher because of the corrupt minds of humans.

Thanks for trying
...when the student is ready, the master will no doubt come ma. please I'm interested in your experience ma. peace.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 1:14am On May 28, 2017
Babacele:
....."but Elijah has come in the person of John the Baptist " said Jesus Christ. Was he talking about reincarnation?
Also when Christ said that the sin against the holy spirit won't be forgiven in this generation or the next, could he have been alluding to reincarnation?
Is it true that all Esenes including Jesus seem to believe and know about reincarnation?

Yes. Rosicrucian teachings seem to point to that direction.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Membership is easily done online now. I think the site is http://amorc.org.ng
However you can walk to any affiliated body in the country and get a form freely.

Before you do all that, it is important to be sure that your purpose of joining AMORC is not negative. When I mean negative I mean the purpose is not to make money through ritual means, to seek for unnecessary protection from perceived enemies or even to get theatrical powers to harm anyone. If these are on the postulant's mind, his membership won't be accepted.

You can access the introductory AMORC pamphlet called "The Mastery of Life" if you want. Just paste your email.

Good morning sir,
Please I need pamphlets in PDF formats. I have once gone through some of their write up and I appreciate them all.

Kindly help me with some as you can.
Email: Kog315@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 8:40am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Yes. Rosicrucian teachings seem to point to that direction.
thanks .....I have also heard that the original Christian teachings include reincarnation but had to be changed sometime in one the Councils to suit certain contradictory dogma.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2017
Babacele:
thanks .....I have also heard that the original Christian teachings include reincarnation but had to be changed sometime in one the Councils to suit certain contradictory dogma.

It was called the Council of Nicea and they modified so many things in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2017
LuckyG1:

Good morning sir,
Please I need pamphlets in PDF formats. I have once gone through some of their write up and I appreciate them all.

Kindly help me with some as you can.
Email: Kog315@yahoo.com

Get the file through this link:
https://www.amorc.org.au/qlfs/AMORC%20Mastery%20of%20Life.pdf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 2:30pm On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

It was called the Council of Nicea and they modified so many things in Christianity.
hmmm ....modifying God's word meant for us? Frater , a lady was expressing her misgivings about Amorc n Christianity being same because her feelings or sex was not respected in one post above few days ago. Even if I'm not a member yet, I m too deep in AMORC traditions , because I was sired and nurtured by a frater, not to know that there is no organisation that treats women as angels on earth like AMORC. I once read an article H Spencer Lewis about a woman in order to teach all male folks to respect women and it left me in tears, and each time I read it I fight to hold back my tears.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 2:39pm On May 28, 2017
Babacele:
hmmm ....modifying God's word meant for us? Frater , a lady was expressing her misgivings about Amorc n Christianity being same because her feelings or sex was not respected in one post above few days ago. Even if I'm not a member yet, I m too deep in AMORC traditions , because I was sired and nurtured by a frater, not to know that there is no organisation that treats women as angels on earth like AMORC. I once read an article H Spencer Lewis about a woman in order to teach all male folks to respect women and it left me in tears, and each time I read it I fight to hold back my tears.

also in his book 'secret doctrines of Jesus', he made a case for women being equal to men. but one thing is: i dont undestand what he meant when said that Jesus had a woman among his followers. did he mean a lover or what? and i must say that he put up a poor arguement for that point, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 2:43pm On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

the council of Nicea had only two debates and they are: the divinity of christ and some bible books.

pls show us evidence that at the council on nicea, reincarnation was removed from christian teaching. and i do not think the christian bible or the christian traditions involve reincarnation anywhere and at any point in time.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
MiddleDimension:

also in his book 'secret doctrines of Jesus', he made a case for women being equal to men. but one thing is: i dont undestand what he meant when said that Jesus had a woman among his followers. did he mean a lover or what? and i must say that he put up a poor arguement for that point, in my opinion.
I have not read the book , the techniques of the master and a few other books of his ..but I have read the mystical life of Jesus and a lot of Amorc's teachings on women as entrusted to H Spencer Lewis by the Cosmic and well kept mystical secret records to reveal to humanity in this present cycle and I can tell you Christ had close female followers.
You would remember while sending forth his disciples to Jerusalem before his crucifixion, Jesus had told them to enter the house the woman with a perch of water enters.....furthermore it is only women that visited His selpuchre to annoint His body after the crucifixion and were the one that announced his ressurection and not any of the male disciples which means that he had special roles for these women.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2017
Babacele:

That's why I ignored her. She was just being mischievous. If truly she had a real grievance, she would have stated what happened to her.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2017
MiddleDimension:

the council of Nicea had only two debates and they are: the divinity of christ and some bible books.

pls show us evidence that at the council on nicea, reincarnation was removed from christian teaching. and i do not think the christian bible or the christian traditions involve reincarnation anywhere and at any point in time.

The council of nicea edited many doctrines of the church in a bid to harmonise opinions and make the church one.

We may never know what and what they tinkered with because that secret is lost forever.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 4:16pm On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

That's why I ignored her. She was just being mischievous. If truly she had a real grievance, she would have stated what happened to her.
may be she would tell us later ...let us wait .
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
Babacele:
I have not read the book , the techniques of the master and a few other books of his ..but I have read the mystical life of Jesus and a lot of Amorc's teachings on women as entrusted to H Spencer Lewis by the Cosmic and well kept mystical secret records to reveal to humanity in this present cycle and I can tell you Christ had close female followers.
You would remember while sending forth his disciples to Jerusalem before his crucifixion, Jesus had told them to enter the house the woman with a perch of water enters.....furthermore it is only women that visited His selpuchre to annoint His body after the crucifixion and were the one that announced his ressurection and not any of the male disciples which means that he had special roles for these women.

undoudtedly, he had special roles for those women! you could even remember in the gospel of Luke where it was mentioned that the women in his group funded his ministry. also, on his way to the cross, it was only women that followed him apart from John.

and talking about 'annointing his body', i really wonder what that means! a muslim guest speaker, speaking on the 3rd day of the jihad week in school, on the topic: 'was Jesus crucified', asked a very puzzling and interesting question; one i think is worth answering, if it was part of the Jewish culture to go to the tomb and annoit the head of the deceased after the third day of burial when the body had certainly started decomposing.

why did Mary of Magdala go to the tomb to carry out that rite? was that rite ever done on anyone before or after it was done on Jesus?

also, another thing i didnt agree with him on in that book the secret doctrines of jesus, that: he said the apostles should follow someone carrying a pail on his/her head and PROBABLY ROLLING UP HIS TROUSER ON ONE OF HIS LEG TO THE KNEE. I think he was speculating he said the bolded.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
MiddleDimension:

undoudtedly, he had special roles for those women! you could even remember in the gospel of Luke where it was mentioned that the women in his group funded his ministry. also, on his way to the cross, it was only women that followed him apart from John.

and talking about 'annointing his body', i really wonder what that means! a muslim guest speaker, speaking on the 3rd day of the jihad week in school, on the topic: 'was Jesus crucified', asked a very puzzling and interesting question; one i think is worth answering, if it was part of the Jewish culture to go to the tomb and annoit the head of the deceased after the third day of burial when the body had certainly started decomposing.

why did Mary of Magdala go to the tomb to carry out that rite? was that rite ever done on anyone before or after it was done on Jesus?

also, another thing i didnt agree with him on in that book the secret doctrines of jesus, that: he said the apostles should follow someone carrying a pail on his/her head and PROBABLY ROLLING UP HIS TROUSER ON ONE OF HIS LEG TO THE KNEE. I think he was speculating he said the bolded.
do you know that Jesus was from the Galilee of the gentiles and an Essene? You remember when the Jews told peter when he denied Jesus 3 times before the cock crows that his tongue (accent) had betrayed him?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
Babacele:
do you know that Jesus was from the Galilee of the gentiles and an Essene? You remember when the Jews told peter when he denied Jesus 3 times before the cock crows that his tongue (accent) had betrayed him?

jesus was from judah. he only grew up in galilee. the other apostles were galileans.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 10:40pm On May 28, 2017
MiddleDimension:

jesus was from judah. he only grew up in galilee. the other apostles were galileans.
hmmm a Jew growing in Galilee of the gentile? please reread His early history this time very slowly.... talking about Islam ,I think the only prophet that created( a bird) and is referred to as the ' word of God' is Jesus?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by afroxyz: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
I seriously want to join you guys but the problem I have is that of receiving mimeographs because once people see amorc they associate it with evil. I have downloaded many of your books on telepathy, aura, clarvioyance and have read the mastery of the path. I don't go to church because I believe that if God is omnipresent how can you streamline association with him to one religion. Is there no way I can receive mimeographs in soft copies?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
afroxyz:
I seriously want to join you guys but the problem I have is that of receiving mimeographs because once people see amorc they associate it with evil. I have downloaded many of your books on telepathy, aura, clarvioyance and have read the mastery of the path. I don't go to church because I believe that if God is omnipresent how can you streamline association with him to one religion. Is there no way I can receive mimeographs in soft copies?
Monographs you mean to say? Amorc encourages her members to belong to and help a church, mosques or other noble places of worship of God takes place. The world still needs help in teaching many people about God, and the good in all religions.
The path to God is always narrow and ignorance don't really like it hence the hatred against the truth that Amorc represents. Is there any organization on earth that has contributed to the development of the human race like Amorc, and the GWB?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by afroxyz: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
I don't need to go to churches, mosques or any place of worship to KNOW God. He is everywhere and within us. I see him in nature, humans, animals etc. Jesus said: "The Kingdom of God is within you". I believe religion is man's way of trying to communicate with the divine according to his stage in evolution. That does not mean I do not listen to teachings, but God transcends church and religion. I started understanding the bible more when I started looking beyond church. Most of the teachings in the few Rosicrucian books I have read I knew them through deep introspection. Reading monographs only confirmed what I knew instinctively. Though I don't look down on religion, but I value spirituality more

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
afroxyz:
I don't need to go to churches, mosques or any place of worship to KNOW God. He is everywhere and within us. I see him in nature, humans, animals etc. Jesus said: "The Kingdom of God is within you". I believe religion is man's way of trying to communicate with the divine according to his stage in evolution. That does not mean I do not listen to teachings, but God transcends church and religion. I started understanding the bible more when I started looking beyond church. Most of the teachings in the few Rosicrucian books I have read I knew them through deep introspection. Reading monographs only confirmed what I knew instinctively. Though I don't look down on religion, but I value spirituality more

are you a frater? What church do you attend?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Babacele:
Monographs you mean to say? Amorc encourages her members to belong to and help a church, mosques or other noble places of worship of God takes place. The world still needs help in teaching many people about God, and the good in all religions.
The path to God is always narrow and ignorance don't really like it hence the hatred against the truth that Amorc represents. Is there any organization on earth that has contributed to the development of the human race like Amorc, and the GWB?

what is te GWB?

The thing i like about the Rosicrucian Order is that they dedicate themselves to knowledge. I like their heritage and digests. I haven't read the monographs though, but i have read the secret doctrines of Jesus. It is very informative.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
afroxyz:

i understand how you feel. I feel the same way too. Even though i know that AMORC is not satanic in the christian understanding of that which is satanic, there is a hurdle i am still struggling to cross and that is the fact that i feel nervous (don't know if that is the right word to use) anytime i talk about the order with people. They immediately think i am trying to join them and that i am being decieve. I want to be able to shake off whatever people with prejudicial veiws about other people may think.

Though i am an atheist, i find discussions with members of the Rosicrucian Order more interesting and rewarding. I like the fact that i can have meaningful discussions on a wide range of issues with them, the same i cannot have with the 'born-agains'.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
AMORC has made me less of a militant atheist, than i use to be 4-5 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by afroxyz: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
MiddleDimension:

are you a frater? What church do you attend?

No I'm not. I don't attend church either though I listen to messages

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by afroxyz: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
MiddleDimension:

i understand how you feel. I feel the same way too. Even though i know that AMORC is not satanic in the christian understanding of that which is satanic, there is a hurdle i am still struggling to cross and that is the fact that i feel nervous (don't know if that is the right word to use) anytime i talk about the order with people. They immediately think i am trying to join them and that i am being decieve. I want to be able to shake off whatever people with prejudicial veiws about other people may think.

Though i am an atheist, i find discussions with members of the Rosicrucian Order more interesting and rewarding. I like the fact that i can have meaningful discussions on a wide range of issues with them, the same i cannot have with the 'born-agains'.

Follow your intuition. It can never deceive you bro

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
MiddleDimension:

what is te GWB?

The thing i like about the Rosicrucian Order is that they dedicate themselves to knowledge. I like their heritage and digests. I haven't read the monographs though, but i have read the secret doctrines of Jesus. It is very informative.
The Great White Brotherhood from the days of Pharaoh Akhnaton who brought monotheism .
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2017
MiddleDimension:
AMORC has made me less of a militant atheist, than i use to be 4-5 years ago.
Amorc is a complete school indeed that makes one understand that one is a microcosm of the larger universal macrocosm or intelligence- God.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
fratermathy where are you?

As for thhe lady that said se was discriminated against, well that's strange because i was at a lodge some time ago and the people i found there are not very rich people at all (with so much respect to them). More importantly, my observation there blew a hole in the rather frieghtened position of some skeptics here that members of that organization, sell their soul for money. So no, the organization doesnt promise wealth at least not more than the churches do today. Infact, the promise of wealth sounds more like what the churches do today.

Also, i would like to know the lodge you visited, lady.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by A190(f): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
How much is subscription for students per year? Also, how long will it take me to learn everything.
I want to be well grounded real quick.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
A190:
How much is subscription for students per year? Also, how long will it take me to learn everything.
I want to be well grounded real quick.

Student subscription should be around 9-10k.

YOU CANNOT LEARN EVERYTHING! Rosicrucian learning is a life-long affair. Learning never ends. However, with devotion and motivation, you can achieve so much by mastering the basic techniques.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Student subscription should be around 9-10k.

YOU CANNOT LEARN EVERYTHING! Rosicrucian learning is a life-long affair. Learning never ends. However, with devotion and motivation, you can achieve so much by mastering the basic techniques.
also, i dont think you learn things that are worth while 'real quick'

i sent you a mail, frater

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.