Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (72367 Views)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 3:46pm On May 20, 2019
MiddleDimension:
why babacele keeps responding to his post is what i do not know. even his christian brothers i called up here are so embarrased about his understanding and interpretation of the visit of the maggis to jesus, that they could not even try to comment when i called them to.
I'm yet to see any of my Christian Brothers. Budaatum said he is not a Christian. So who are my Christian Brothers?

A Christian who says Jesus was a member of AMORC. You and that Christian are high on air.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 3:47pm On May 20, 2019
Babacele:
for posterity sir.
Yes for posterity. So that people who believed your lies in the passed will see clearly that you are a lair and those who are confused can be redirected.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 3:52pm On May 20, 2019
fratermathy:

Jesus was not a member of AMORC as AMORC is just one of the modern paths of Rosicrucianism. Jesus was influenced by Rosicrucian ideals. That is my opinion in this.
Are you implying Jesus who is Jehovah was influenced by the teachings of Men? Boy!!!!! This is something. Pls, I need to reach the pre-Jesus teachings of the Rosicrucian Order to enlighten me further on this.

All I see is the Rosicrucians adopting the teachings of Jesus to make a base for their organization.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 4:46pm On May 20, 2019
MiddleDimension:

it depends on the light you ''put on a lampstand''. if you take your light to the room where films are washed, you will kust spoil the films!
Oga dimension, the light Jesus Christ meant is not electricity or an oil lamp. It talks about knowledge. Enlightenment. The same knowledge you claim you have but hide it.

MiddleDimension:

also your jesus did not put all lights out there. hear him in HIS OWN WORDS: ...to you have been given the keys to knowing the mysteries of the kingdom of god...but no to them. SO THAT THEY WOULD LISTEN AND LISTEN AND WON'T UNDERSTAND
Who do you think He was referring to?
Matthew 13:14-15 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
MiddleDimension Why?

For these people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Did Jesus say the gospel hid that is why those people won't understand? No.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Why?

[b]In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4

You call Him 'Your Jesus', meaning He is ours and not yours, how can you then understand Him?

MiddleDimension:

he said this when he was asked by the apostles why he spoke only in parables and allegories. he DELIBERATELY hid the teachings from them.
Are you certain of this? because people like you have always been there, hearing but not believing. Like the Pharisees, your mind is already made up.

Your type were there, the so called enlightened men. Babacele proudly mentioned men of renown who are Rosicrucians yet, Jesus left them and picked the scum of the earth. Fishermen, Shepherds, low-born with no name. You know why?

You are proud, believing that you know more than everyone else, so are better than all. That is SELF, Pride is the Evil spirit and the Lord resists the proud.
And, am I surprised? No. This is what you stand for;

To cause you to engage in introspection, that is, to turn your consciousness within, to look upon yourself;
Depending on yourself instead of God?

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

To engender within you a feeling of aspiration and idealism; and exact from you a sacred obligation or promise which you make to yourself that you will try to fulfill your aspirations.
SELF and More SELF.

Jesus resists the proud, this is why He spoke to your kind in parables. Your type are the ones He meant when He said 'Cast not your pearls to swines'.

MiddleDimension:

he also took his disciples out to the mountain and told 8 of them to stay behind. he went ahead with 3 of them and at that point, he got transfigured and two people who had died, came speaking with him, Moses and Elijah. and then he ORDERED them not to tell what they had seen to anyone else including the other disciples, until he had risen again!
Have you head of self exultation? That was to teach us humility. Do not raise higher than you ought.

MiddleDimension:

joseph of arimathea is called a disciple of Jesus, though A SECRET ONE!
And this permits our secret activities in AMORC?

My pastor keep saying that very high placed Political Alhajis go to him secretly for prayers and most pay tithes to him, why is that? It started like this. So, does it mean these Alhajis are in a secret Cult with my pastor?
Guy, the straws are gone, what will you be grabbing now?

MiddleDimension:

He also ate the last supper with his disciples in SECRET. Luke 22 from vs7.
Wow, that most be some very big secret with 12 men present. And here we are reading abt it in almost all the languages of the earth. lolzzzzz.

MiddleDimension:

pay attention to the manner the disciples located the place where the prepared the passover, how the owner of the house took them to an already furnished room upstairs, and how the came in probably one by one or in twos with jesus ''finally taking his seat among the disciples'', and he announced: i have always wanted to eat the meal with them...
but no, you will still say that jesus did all his things in the open.
And how did you know all these? Oh wait!!!!!! It's written in a Book that has been translated and is still being translated into all the languages so that those who can read can see it.

Is this how you hide secrets in AMORC? lolzzzzzzzzzz.

MiddleDimension:

if i asked you how many disciples jesus had, you pribably won't have a correct answer without doing a google search.
Do you mean Apostles? He had 12. shd I name them? His disciples are innumerable. I I'm one of them and you can be too if you repent.
MiddleDimension:

you guys should kust shut it and go and sleep!
You tried, but, guy, this is very lame.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

So says the Lord.

Wait, this is the basis for AMORC's secretiveness?

Oga, when you pluck up Scriptures to use, remember I have a Bible too, so I can check out if you are taking them out of Context. Like you just did.

Why didn't you begin frome verse 1?
1John 7:1-4
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.
Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand.
His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.

For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world

He relegated His ministry to Galilee, Why? The Jews sort to kill Him. Does this means He was secretive? Can you read these verses and say Jesus performed miracles in secret? Can you mention the miracles He performed in secret?

The miracles He performed was it on Bats or Owls which comes out only at Nights? Wasn't it on humans who work by day and sleep by Night?

How did Jesus' brothers know He was performing Miracles if He did them in secret?

Do your brothers who are not in AMORC know your activities?

Why do you people hide to meet then? why aren't your meeting in the daylight where people can hear and see what you do? Why at mid-nights?

Why is AMORC so secretive?

Really? Where are your offices in Nigeria, and can I walk in there, sit with you in your meetings like we do in Churches?

You mean like Lighting a Candle and hiding it under a bowl right?

Jesus sat openly and taught us, yet you quote Him wrongly to support your lies. You are of your father.

I need to see where Christ said he wasn't holy.
Jesus is the Holy Spirit but to you AMORC people HE is not Holy?

1 Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.. Who is it referred to here? Jesus who is the same as Jehovah. Do you even know that Mr AMORC man?
And, which spirit drives AMORC if it's not the Holy Spirit as you have rightly pointed out?

How many Spirits are out there?

You do that by hiding knowledge from the People abi ? You need to read what you are typing if it's making sense.

Clap for yourself mr AMORC man.

You think by repeating your lies and misconceptions ,it becomes truth? Nope . You said Jesus never accused of being secretive and i quoted the verse to you to prove to you that 'secret or hidden 'does not mean evil. That colleges or universities are public places does not mean you can walk in to take their lectures without being tested ,deemed fit and registered to participate in their activities. Same thing AMORC and any sane school. If AMORC is unaccessible as you claim how have the members been joining? How on this forum the OP and several persons are talking about it? How did Isaac Newton, Shakespeare, Benjamin Franklin, Kenneth idiodi, and several persons on this forum join?

Have you had any personal experience with any of the offices or officials? Obviously No.

Not even Jesus, in His mercifulness , allowed ',swines' access to special knowledge by veiling his messages in parables,or having secret disciples including women . It is a law and only the deep can understand.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 5:24pm On May 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Mentioning those names makes AMORC less Occultic? Are you that daft? Who are the Occult people in the society if not the elite? You don see any poor man dey join occult?

You think mentioning pastors will proof that AMORC is good. Can any pastor who is in AMORC openly declare he is in AMORC? Why can't he?
since you say AMORC is a school, pastors who are/were medical doctors, teachers Architects, etc, are openly declaring who they are/were, why aren't they declaring their AMORC status?

Did you mention pastors to imply that God who is Jesus is in support of Astrology and Sorcery? Is that why you think a pastor will join AMORC?

What is the name of your father? his initiation details. Everything that proofs that he was indeed an AMORC and left. When he left did he became a Christian and confessed what AMORC is about or he just led his life?

Those are members and their contributions to the world is invaluable. You don't know the meaning of occultism hence like a typical ignoramus, you are flaunting repeatedly.
I just gave out my father's key number - like a matric No-for Fratermathy to crosscheck my claims unlike you whose friend has no key or known identity. Mention your friends key No if you are not a liar.

Does being a member of a school stops one from practising his religion? Your ignorance stinks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 5:27pm On May 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

I'm yet to see any of my Christian Brothers. Budaatum said he is not a Christian. So who are my Christian Brothers?

A Christian who says Jesus was a member of AMORC. You and that Christian are high on air.
He was talking about your lies concerning the 3 wise men or astrologers that visited the baby Jesus but refused to cooperate with Herod.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 5:33pm On May 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yes for posterity. So that people who believed your lies in the passed will see clearly that you are a lair and those who are confused can be redirected.
Who are the people AMORC has killed as you boldly claim? Why are you afraid to substantiate your claim? . I'm ready to sponsor a team to verify your claim and expose it here. I am serious.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 5:57pm On May 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Oga dimension, the light Jesus Christ meant is not electricity or an oil lamp. It talks about knowledge. Enlightenment. The same knowledge you claim you have but hide it.

Who do you think He was referring to?
Matthew 13:14-15 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
MiddleDimension Why?

For these people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Did Jesus say the gospel hid that is why those people won't understand? No.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Why?

[b]In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4

You call Him 'Your Jesus', meaning He is ours and not yours, how can you then understand Him?

Are you certain of this? because people like you have always been there, hearing but not believing. Like the Pharisees, your mind is already made up.

Your type were there, the so called enlightened men. Babacele proudly mentioned men of renown who are Rosicrucians yet, Jesus left them and picked the scum of the earth. Fishermen, Shepherds, low-born with no name. You know why?

You are proud, believing that you know more than everyone else, so are better than all. That is SELF, Pride is the Evil spirit and the Lord resists the proud.
And, am I surprised? No. This is what you stand for;

To cause you to engage in introspection, that is, to turn your consciousness within, to look upon yourself;
Depending on yourself instead of God?

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

To engender within you a feeling of aspiration and idealism; and exact from you a sacred obligation or promise which you make to yourself that you will try to fulfill your aspirations.
SELF and More SELF.

Jesus resists the proud, this is why He spoke to your kind in parables. Your type are the ones He meant when He said 'Cast not your pearls to swines'.

Have you head of self exultation? That was to teach us humility. Do not raise higher than you ought.

And this permits our secret activities in AMORC?

My pastor keep saying that very high placed Political Alhajis go to him secretly for prayers and most pay tithes to him, why is that? It started like this. So, does it mean these Alhajis are in a secret Cult with my pastor?
Guy, the straws are gone, what will you be grabbing now?

Wow, that most be some very big secret with 12 men present. And here we are reading abt it in almost all the languages of the earth. lolzzzzz.

And how did you know all these? Oh wait!!!!!! It's written in a Book that has been translated and is still being translated into all the languages so that those who can read can see it.

Is this how you hide secrets in AMORC? lolzzzzzzzzzz.

Do you mean Apostles? He had 12. shd I name them? His disciples are innumerable. I I'm one of them and you can be too if you repent.

You tried, but, guy, this is very lame.
Jesus had more than12 disciples even in the Bible . e.g Joseph Arimathea, John 19: 38.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 6:00pm On May 20, 2019
Babacele:
Jesus had more than12 disciples even in the Bible . e.g Joseph Arimathea, John 19: 38.
Jesus had 12Apoatles and innumerable disciples.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 6:04pm On May 20, 2019
Babacele:
Who are the people AMORC has killed as you boldly claim? Why are you afraid to substantiate your claim? . I'm ready to sponsor a team to verify your claim and expose it here. I am serious.
Will you believe if I tell you? The Rosicrucian who brought my in died mysteriously when he tried to leave, do you do it?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 6:04pm On May 20, 2019
Babacele:
What is your Father's name? Give all the details for verification.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 6:09pm On May 20, 2019
Babacele:
He was talking about your lies concerning the 3 wise men or astrologers that visited the baby Jesus but refused to cooperate with Herod.
You shd go back and read his post again.

Oh, they cooperated with Herod alright. Their mission was accomplished. They made Herod search from the books where the child should be born. What else were they to do?

You have no idea. Imagine you an Astrologer, is saying about Jesus because your lords visited him at birth?

Satan is crafty but we catch him. He has away of trying to twist everything to his side, but, he fails, woefully.

Jesus is God and God can never learn from men.

Enough said. Goodbye.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 9:00pm On May 20, 2019
Babacele:

paul even mentioned a 500. that's the highest number recorded in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 10:16pm On May 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Will you believe if I tell you? The Rosicrucian who brought my in died mysteriously when he tried to leave, do you do it?
You are a liar hence you are afraid to expose your lies. Let us go find out at my cost and come back to report to the world through Nairaland. I'm sure that is fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 12:25am On May 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

What is your Father's name? Give all the details for verification.
We are talking about your ' friend' . Suddenly you have developed cold feet.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 12:38am On May 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

You shd go back and read his post again.

Oh, they cooperated with Herod alright. Their mission was accomplished. They made Herod search from the books where the child should be born. What else were they to do?

You have no idea. Imagine you an Astrologer, is saying about Jesus because your lords visited him at birth?

Satan is crafty but we catch him. He has away of trying to twist everything to his side, but, he fails, woefully.

Jesus is God and God can never learn from men.

Enough said. Goodbye.
Mat.2:
1-12.
After Jesus was born in
Bethlehem in Judea, during the
time of King Herod, Magi[ a ] from
the east came to Jerusalem 2 and
asked, “Where is the one who has
been born king of the Jews? We
saw his star when it rose and
have come to worship him.”
3 When King Herod heard this he
was disturbed, and all Jerusalem
with him. 4 When he had called
together all the people’s chief
priests and teachers of the law, he
asked them where the Messiah
was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in
Judea,” they replied, “for this is
what the prophet has written:
“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land
of Judah,
are by no means least among the
rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
who will shepherd my people
Israel.’[ b]”
7 Then Herod called the Magi
secretly and found out from them
the exact time the star had
appeared. 8 He sent them to
Bethlehem and said, “Go and
search carefully for the child. As
soon as you find him, report to
me, so that I too may go and
worship him.”
9 After they had heard the king,
they went on their way, and the
star they had seen when it rose
went ahead of them until it
stopped over the place where the
child was. 10 When they saw the
star, they were overjoyed. 11 On
coming to the house, they saw the
child with his mother Mary, and
they bowed down and worshiped
him. Then they opened their
treasures and presented him with
gifts of gold, frankincense and
myrrh. 12 And having been
warned in a dream not to go back
to Herod, they returned to their
country by another route.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:15am On May 21, 2019
"The possession of Knowledge, unaccompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals by the miser—a vain and foolish thing. Forget not The Law of Use, in this and all other things."

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51am On May 21, 2019
Babacele:
Now are you talking about the exoteric or esoteric GWB?
The real GWB is invisible and esoteric. Any exoteric GWB is purely man made. Even the expression GWB is not appropriate, we use it because men do not understand any truth without a concept and a denomination.

I see no reason to believe Lewis was particularly of the GWB (maybe you don't know the implication of it). If so were the case he would probably never have created amorc in the first place. There is no ascended being that will be at ease with creating another organization.

All those claims making him a kind of heir more or less, must be taken as all the claims for other movements attempting to make their founder a messiah: with a big pinch of salt.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52am On May 21, 2019
I would rather want to talk about the Knight Templars from amorcian perspective. @fratermathy
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 7:06am On May 21, 2019
LoJ:

The real GWB is invisible and esoteric. Any exoteric GWB is purely man made. Even the expression GWB is not appropriate, we use it because men do not understand any truth without a concept and a denomination.

I see no reason to believe Lewis was particularly of the GWB (maybe you don't know the implication of it). If so were the case he would probably never have created amorc in the first place. There is no ascended being that will be at ease with creating another organization.

All those claims making him a kind of heir more or less, must be taken as all the claims for other movements attempting to make their founder a messiah: with a big pinch of salt.
I think you should reread my post again. What tradition does AMORC perpetuates? No where in my post did I say Lewis belonged to or headed the GWB but that he was entrusted ,as a worthy messenger, to continue publicly in America ,after some period of dormancy, the great work in form of a modern school which we call AMORC. Several places in different parts of the world under different identities this work was and is being carried out quietly too.

The truth is that for want of a name that the earthly man can comprehend was probably why the custodian of truth long in antiquity came up with the name- GWB . It could have been any other name.

Neither Lewis nor any AMORC member would deify him for we all have direct contact with the cosmic but can only be aided by teachers . He was just a tool in the hand of the cosmic to achieve a mission ,and the mission was fulfilled. Several masters long before Lewis have served at different times , and their works are well documented.

I think you shouldn't forget that AMORC is a school and NOT a religion.

Peace so profound.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On May 21, 2019
Babacele:
I think you should reread my post again. What tradition does AMORC perpetuates?

Peace so profound.
OK baba. I think I get your point, and I can only hope you get mine too.

Would you mind discussing your cousins the L. R.? I also would be interested in hearing your perspective about the Templars.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by OnPointMan(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Are you implying Jesus who is Jehovah was influenced by the teachings of Men? Boy!!!!! This is something. Pls, I need to reach the pre-Jesus teachings of the Rosicrucian Order to enlighten me further on this.

All I see is the Rosicrucians adopting the teachings of Jesus to make a base for their organization.
Who told you Jesus is Jehovah? Why are you confused? Where are you getting that from?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:06pm On May 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Budaatum, Jesus was a Rosicrucian abi?
No, I don't think that Jesus was a Rosicrucian, since Rosicrucianism as 'a body' came into existence long after Christ. But Christ did have some of what Rosicrucians now understand and teach, like alchemy and Kabbalah, as understood from some of the things he said (enter the eye of a camel, born again, my blood and my flesh, ye are gods, etc), and it is recognition of this that makes one claim he would have been a Rosicrucian. The truth however is that there is not in existence, and never has been in existence, any order sanctioned by the real Rosicrucians, and even today, once one truly understands what Rosicrucianism teaches, one actually would stop being a member of an "organisation" itself except to keep the flame burning on a hill so it might be seen by those who have had spat on mud rubbed in their eyes. That's why you'd find them to be the Adeboye's and co, those who have learnt the art of transmuting base metals into precious gold (making fishers of humans). Still, they have to shroud it in "Jesus is Lord", least you believers do what you usually do to Messiahs.

I don't expect you to understand any of this though since no one spat on mud and rubbed it in your eyes so you can see and know instead of just believing because you haven't seen so don't know. There is a reason Christ went to Egypt and nothing about his time there is revealed to you though (least you refuse to learn and understand but merely believe it).

N.B. The rest is not for you Shepherd.

"The teaching has come down to the present age through the corridors of time, from the dim ages of past eras, races, and schools of thought. Even those highest in the ancient occult councils, however, are unable to trace the teachings, in an unbroken direct line, further back than the time of Pythagoras (about 500 B. C.), and a little later in Ancient Greece, although they find many references thereto, and extracts therefrom, in some of the older records of ancient Egypt and Chaldea, which serve to show that the schools of Pythagoras, and other ancient Grecian occultists, were founded on occult instruction still more remote, received in a direct line of succession of teachers and pupils extending over centuries. Investigators have found traces of the teachings in the records of Persia and Media, and it is believed that the inspiration for the original philosophical teachings of Gautama, the founder of Buddhism, was received from the same sources. Traces are also found in the Hebrew Esoteric Teachings."

"The Grecian Teachings were undoubtedly obtained directly from Egyptian sources, through Pythagoras, the relation between the early Grecian teachings and philosophies, and the older school of old Egypt, being very close and intimate. Pythagoras is known to have received instruction from Egyptian and Persian hierophants. There is to be found the closest resemblance between the ancient Grecian teachings, and those of the Egyptian Esoteric Fraternities. Some of the Teachers, however, hold that the Grecian and Egyptian schools, respectively, were but two separate offshoots of an original and older Teaching which had its origin in the lost continent of Atlantis. There are many traditions connecting the Teaching with Atlantis, and it is possible that both Greece and Egypt received it from this common source, instead of Greece being indebted to Egypt for the line of transmission. But, be this as it may, it is a fact that all of the traces of teaching that the various occultists gather from the traditions, scraps of doctrine, and legends regarding Atlantis, can be reconciled with the best esoteric and occult knowledge had by the race today. The fragments of the Egyptian Esoteric Teachings, many of which are still preserved in an undoubted direct line of succession, are practically identical, in fundamental and basis points, with the Grecian Occult Teachings. And, as has been said, the Persian, Medean, and Chaldean legends .and traditions, and scraps of teachings which have been preserved, show a common source or origin with those of Egypt and ancient Greece."

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:30pm On May 21, 2019
LoJ:

I've been trying to find what you mean by GWB?

By the way, no one appoints heirs in 'Rosicrucian' (wondering if this is where you say GWB instead?). But when one finds treasure in a field and buys it, some would light up a lamp and shine it so others may see. That's what Spencer did with AMORC, as was done to Christ too with Christianity and Mohammed with Islam, and as we may do with LoJ and Babacele with their teaching in this thread.

We shouldn't blame any of them for the necessary branding, mostly done by those whom they have taught, and the more we learn from you the more we brand you (AMORC, LoJistanity, Babacelestism etc) and elevate you into BabaCele and LoJ - opps! I meant, gods - in recognition of the enhancement to our living through your teachings.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
budaatum:
I've been trying to find what you mean by GWB?

By the way, no one appoints heirs in 'Rosicrucian' (wondering if this is where you say GWB instead?).
hello there,

I believe you did not understand the GWB and thus failed to capture our whole conversation. I am sure if you seek just a lil bit, you will surely find the meaning of the acronym, as I am very reluctant to write it here or even use it. In short, the GWB is a theosophical way of talking about ascended masters.

The point of my brother was that Lewis was a kind of chosen one entrusted by the GWB with the responsibility to usher in the present spiritual era. I believe, Lewis was just an occultist, just like any other before or after him, who systematised his experience and training into a formal mystical order. I am of the opinion of that the need and desire to exalt a human being, founder of one's religion or tradition or not, is a human tendency and a religious mistake.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by triplechoice(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2019
fratermathy:

Jesus was not a member of AMORC as AMORC is just one of the modern paths of Rosicrucianism Jesus was influenced by Rosicrucian ideals. That is my opinion in this.

Sorry if say you are being evasive by saying that it's your opinion that Jesus was influenced by rosicrucian ideas

I have read Spencer's Mystical life ofJesus and except you tell me that what is contain therein has been dispensed with, it would difficult to accept that it's just your opinion and not to a certain extent the official position of amorc that Jesus was influenced by rosicrucian ideas

Eckankar, if you are familiar with that group, has claimed that Jesus was not only influenced by its teachings but was actually an initiate who attained the christ consciousness as a second initiate. Jesus master according to Ecankar was Zadok. He was said to have trained Jesus in the secret doctrine of Ecankar

Whom do we believe? Amorc, Ecankar or your 'opinion' ?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by budaatum: 5:48pm On May 21, 2019
LoJ:

hello there,

I believe you did not understand the GWB and thus failed to capture our whole conversation. I am sure if you seek just a lil bit, you will surely find the meaning of the acronym, as I am very reluctant to write it here or even use it. In short, the GWB is a theosophical way of talking about ascended masters.

The point of my brother was that Lewis was a kind of chosen one entrusted by the GWB with the responsibility to usher in the present spiritual era. I believe, Lewis was just an occultist, just like any other before or after him, who systematised his experience and training into a formal mystical order. I am of the opinion of that the need and desire to exalt a human being, founder of one's religion or tradition or not, is a human tendency and a religious mistake.
Why would you "believe you did not understand the GWB", when I already said "I've been trying to find what you mean by GWB?" and "wondering if this is where you say GWB instead?" Aren't those two statements sufficient enough for you to upgrade your 'belief' to 'knowledge'? I guess I'm not of the view that the knowledge we speak of came from a great white brotherhood, unless you intend to exclude its non-white Egyptian, Arabic and Chinese inputs, so its meaning was not immediately obvious to me.

Lewis never made this gwb root mistake, nor was he "entrusted by the GWB with the responsibility to usher in the present spiritual era". He diligently sought and found, and "just like any other before or after him ... systematised his experience and training into a formal mystical order", thereby putting his lamp where it could be seen and in a way that it could be shown (as you to do LoJ with your very enlightening threads). And yes, a human tendency, though not necessarily a mistake since that's the only way to not hide it and teach it. If the same "systematised ... experience and training into a formal ...order" hadn't been done with the teachings of Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, Torah, it would be as little spread as the equally valuable teachings of Plato, Socrates, Lao-tzu, Confucius, Mencius, Emerson etc, which are unfortunately only learnt today as a special subject.

The receivers are the ones who make religions out of what they did not fully understand yet valued and kept alive so we get to know of it today. If they hadn't preached it, booked it, lamped it and screamed it from the rooftops iron would be our god. We must however note that they all only had a part of the elephant which Rosicruciansm attempts to make whole. It is still only a part.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 7:57pm On May 21, 2019
budaatum:

No, I don't think that Jesus was a Rosicrucian, since Rosicrucianism as 'a body' came into existence long after Christ.
Fair Enough.
budaatum:

But Christ did have some of what Rosicrucians now understand and teach, .
Buda, Christ is God, and yes His teachings permeates almost all Cultures and organizatios, but the ones which recognise Him and those who don't. So the Rosicrucians picking and using Christ's teachings is no big deal. Satanist the world over are doing it. How will satan successfully remain stealth if he does not employ the teachings of God, albeit twisted into half truths.

Why does he presented himself as an angel of light, if not to deceive and mislead?

budaatum:

like alchemy and Kabbalah, as understood from some of the things he said (enter the eye of a camel, born again, my blood and my flesh, ye are gods, etc), and it is recognition of this that makes one claim he would have been a Rosicrucian
I hope they understand that Jesus was speaking in Correspondence, not literally?

budaatum:

The truth however is that there is not in existence, and never has been in existence, any order sanctioned by the real Rosicrucians, and even today, once one truly understands what Rosicrucianism teaches, one actually would stop being a member of an "organisation" itself except to keep the flame burning on a hill so it might be seen by those who have had spat on mud rubbed in their eyes.
What you mean 'One will stop member of an 'Organisation?'. What organization do you mean?

budaatum:

That's why you'd find them to be the Adeboye's and co, those who have learnt the art of transmuting base metals into precious gold (making fishers of humans). Still, they have to shroud it in "Jesus is Lord", least you believers do what you usually do to Messiahs.
You can keep telling yourself that.

Satan has had you believe that he has the whole in his grip and everyone worshipping and Serving Jesus is actually serving him.

In your mind.
budaatum:

I don't expect you to understand any of this though since no one spat on mud and rubbed it in your eyes so you can see and know instead of just believing because you haven't seen so don't know.
You know Buda, I am not a devotee of an Egregore Jesus whom you people study like you study to know and understand your Buddhas. The Jesus of Nazareth I worship is a Spirit who told me that it's only in Believing in him can I understand and then know Him. And I do.

I wonder why you pretended like you didn't see the Scripture I posted, yet you come here to still raise this up. smh.

Who made mud and rubbed on your eyes, and what have you seen?

budaatum:

There is a reason Christ went to Egypt and nothing about his time there is revealed to you though (least you refuse to learn and understand but merely believe it
Christ went to Egypt, I can't find that in Scripture.

The Bible I believe in, (which you say it's propaganda), says, Herod tried to kill the new born Jesus, but an Angel asked Joseph to take the child and hid in Egypt. And the same Bible said, Not long after that Herod died and Joseph brought back the Child to Judea.

But, if you have information as to why Christ when to Egypt, when and what He did there, pls do tell, since you have all the knowledge.

And, Buda, I don't merely believe in Jesus like a fool.

If you believed the Bible, you'd understand the teachings of Jesus as He uses what is familiar to.teach what is not. Who wouldn't believe Him except that man is dead? (Spiritually).

And enough already of 'you merely believe'.You are sounding like a broken record. I hope you know that everyone reading us here knows that I never said I merely believe in Jesus as if His teachings are not a reflection of Nature around me.

I said, I begin by believing Who He Says He Is, By Believing what the Bible says about Him, then I understand by more study and then Knowledge, (which is Light or Enlightenment) comes.

You said We should not believe Jesus but understand and know Him. And shd not worship God for He didn't create us to worship Him. And i say it's a lie or that won't be Jesus of Nazareth.

There are many Jesus' though, with their pseudo-Jesus' teachings, just like the Rosicrucian Order.

Buda, I posted all the scriptures of Jesus saying we must believe in Him, pls tell me He didn't mean what the scriptures says.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 8:15pm On May 21, 2019
OnPointMan:

Who told you Jesus is Jehovah? Why are you confused? Where are you getting that from?
He is not? Who then is he?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 21, 2019
budaatum:

I agree with what you wrote for the most part, and your text is simply expanding on a view that is already mine.

With respect to the word "believe" , I do not wish to major on minors. I am not a native English speaker and my choice of words can be erroneous. I simply wanted to say that I am not sure that we share the same understanding of the GWB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Shepherd00: 8:33pm On May 21, 2019
Babacele:
Mat.2:
1-12.
After Jesus was born in
Bethlehem in Judea, during the
time of King Herod, Magi[ a ] from
the east came to Jerusalem 2 and
asked, “Where is the one who has
been born king of the Jews? We
saw his star when it rose and
have come to worship him.”
3 When King Herod heard this he
was disturbed, and all Jerusalem
with him. 4 When he had called
together all the people’s chief
priests and teachers of the law, he
asked them where the Messiah
was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in
Judea,” they replied, “for this is
what the prophet has written:
“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land
of Judah,
are by no means least among the
rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
who will shepherd my people
Israel.’[ b]”
7 Then Herod called the Magi
secretly and found out from them
the exact time the star had
appeared. 8 He sent them to
Bethlehem and said, “Go and
search carefully for the child. As
soon as you find him, report to
me, so that I too may go and
worship him.”
9 After they had heard the king,
they went on their way, and the
star they had seen when it rose
went ahead of them until it
stopped over the place where the
child was. 10 When they saw the
star, they were overjoyed. 11 On
coming to the house, they saw the
child with his mother Mary, and
they bowed down and worshiped
him. Then they opened their
treasures and presented him with
gifts of gold, frankincense and
myrrh. 12 And having been
warned in a dream not to go back
to Herod, they returned to their
country by another route.
I thought you'd show me where it says that they went straight following the Star which led them all the way from the East to Judea, to where the baby was.

Let me ask you again.

Why did the Magi go to Herod? They were Astrologers, they read their stars. A particular star pointed and led them to Bethlehem Juda

Could it be that they lost faith in their own star on reaching Judea?

Come to think of it, when the came out of the palace, there, was their star waiting for o them. The same Star still let them to their destination.

And, Oh, wait! Herod didn't know about the Child or where he was to be born until the Magi came.

You know what's funny? Instead of getting info from Herod, they supplied him with some and set in motion the swords that shd slay the child.

How ingenious of Satan to make it sound noble.

Oh, See how important the Child is, these old men came all the way from the east to worship Him, and see, they presented such beautiful gifts to the baby

Babacele, do know what Myrrh is used for? Apothecary. Yes, for embalmment.

Why will a man with good intentions give a new born Child an ointment used in embalming corpses?

See, we catch satan at every move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.