Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua (47209 Views)

How Can I Be A Great Politician In Nigeria / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by doninno(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
You did not see wen your building was about to collapse abi ? Na pple own u fit see hisssssssss

2 Likes

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Obiwannn: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
asadike:

push-up...
#okbye

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by asekomejohn(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bros,me still dey sleep oooo,i no hear dat one oo

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please please please let it be TINUBU. He is always comparing himself to Awolowo the Great. grin please let it be TINUBU
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by SmartFaces(f): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
[Even if any death will occur, it will be from the dark house of PDP as a result of all the innocent souls they claimed in the N and NE.

Sai Baba.[/quote]

@Prophetess UrennaNkoli, abeg where you dey see your own vision of PDP house. you are funny walahi!!! People dey shaa!

Na APC never share blood before? If baba tell you how many him don kill alone, you fit faint.

But whether or whethern't, if he is what Nigerians need at the moment, Sai baba kenan!

Happy post election.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by hardbody: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
This mofo says whether you lose or win, you should say thank you Jesus. Is he aware that some of the contestants do not believe in Jesus? So for the atheist, the moslem and the traditionalist that loses or wins what should those ones say?

This man has been annoying me since i was born. Should someone tell him to STFU
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by SmartFaces(f): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
doninno:
You did not see wen your building was about to collapse abi ? Na pple own u fit see hisssssssss

NO na!!! don't sound that way na, it will be unfair. Only God knows all things and He said in His word that "the things He reveals to us, are for us to know, But the ones He did not reveal to us, is for Him alone. As per that collapsed building, i think God knows best. But you funny shaa!

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by dipo2much(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
hardbody:
This mofo says whether you lose or win, you should say thank you Jesus. Is he aware that some of the contestants do not believe in Jesus? So for the atheist, the moslem and the traditionalist that loses or wins what should those ones say?
This man has been annoying me since i was born. Should someone tell him to STFU

Same here mhen
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by SmartFaces(f): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
voltron:
Please please please let it be TINUBU. He is always comparing himself to Awolowo the Great. grin please let it be TINUBU

Ah! Ah!! You get hot temper shaa!!! Make Tinubu catch you, body go tell you.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ajealadick(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Does their "GOD" ever have a positive prediction?
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by rihgtiousneas: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
let us just pray, no matter what happens
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by USDRONE(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
asadike:
Well, pa buhari needs to stay close to his medical doctor o. Alhaji jihadi john and alhaji shekau should get ready, they will soon be caught.

I am the Lion and I dare!!!
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ajealadick(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Does his 'god' ever have a positive prediction?
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Fingesi(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
I am very sure no violence will come near my dwelling place in Christ Jesus. but when i hear prophetic warnings like this, I go one my knees in love to pray for the brethren living in far northern region of the country. Though the Lord has declared peace around my dwelling, yet will I fast and pray if this is all it takes to deliver a soul.

2 Likes

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by lukuluku101(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why are their "visions" always incomplete? He didn't see the person's face or name? Bros please the sun is too hot for all these.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by nortcentrallord(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
No politician deserves my fasting and prayer. Left for me, as many as possible of them should go ahead and kiss death. If they care about Nigerians, we wouldn't be where we are as a nation today.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by PrettyGaby(f): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC folks should fast and pray, you mean?
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by KingTom(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
See how people are tongue lashing a man of God

I don't expect them to show respect to men of God when they have no atom of regard for their own parents
undecided undecided
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Faraidi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Nothing will happen. All said and all done, all is well.

Even if any death will occur, it will be from the dark house of PDP as a result of all the innocent souls they claimed in the N and NE.

Sai Baba.
The death shall be in your fathers house.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Faraidi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
Nothing go happen, but if by chance it just comes to pass, the new APC govt. should arrest this man and query him.
your eye go still clear
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by rileyy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make dis one go sleep jare
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Jinf: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Irrespective of who wins the presidential election...:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/irrespective-of-who-wins-presidential.html
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by blacq2009(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Makweembo:
Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has warned of the death of a prominent politician due to ‘heated up’ politics in the wake of the closely fought Nigerian elections.

“I am seeing Nigerians heating up politics,” the cleric told his congregation at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) on Sunday 29th March 2015.

“Wednesday and Thursday of this coming week and next week, make sure you fast and pray,” Joshua stated just before the close of his church service at 7pm in a message broadcast live via Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

“They will heat up politics and a great man among the politicians will likely lose his life… I am seeing this kind of thing happening in the night,” he stated, calling on congregants to take heed of his message and maintain ‘an attitude of prayer’ on the days specified in order to ‘save souls’.

Earlier in the service, Joshua reminded congregants of a prophetic message he had shared last year concerning a ‘dark cloud’ hovering over Nigeria. “Well, we can see God’s hand; God is beginning to remove the cloud,” he declared to the delight of attendees.

Explaining what the ‘cloud’ represented, Joshua stated that it meant a situation whereby two political parties would declare themselves as election winners, leading to a state of ‘lawlessness’.

“Whoever wins the race, let us put Nigeria first – the nation first,” he stressed. “The dark cloud I saw last year was two declarations - but I can see the finger of God. Thank you for your prayers.”

The controversial cleric also implored Nigerians to shun violence and consider the nation and its future first. “There is a difference between your faith and politics,” he told his audience and television viewers.

“Don’t play politics as if it is your faith. ‘Do or die’ is not politics. Politics is a game. When you lose, you say, ‘Thank You, Jesus’; when you win, you say, ‘Thank You, Jesus’.”

He specifically called on Nigerians, especially the youth, to resist the temptation to be ‘used’ by the political class to incite violence or cause bloodshed. “Take care of yourself and don’t allow yourself to be used,” he warned.

“Your future and the future of this nation – Jesus will ask you to give account. What we are doing now is for generations yet unborn. Don’t trade this future for money, thuggery or corruption.”

Joshua also predicted the capture of an international terrorist. “A criminal they have been looking for, for many years, who has been terrorising the world - I am seeing him being caught and displayed to the world on international media,” he announced.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-nigerians-should-pray.html

Liar! why didn't he see his church collapsing? Sai Baba!
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by anigold(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
I see a man in oshodi lamenting cos of traffic congestion...
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ianann(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why don't we see good things about this nation (Nigeria)and why only bad Prophecies. Nigeria is good no war!!!!!
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by formunt(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
No big politician would die , u blind man call pastor
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Temptee101(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
asadike:
Well, pa buhari needs to stay close to his medical doctor o. Alhaji jihadi john and alhaji shekau should get ready, they will soon be caught.
Wow! you so so endowed, for the very first time i liked someone's pix. Me likey.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by aerozac(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
Nothing go happen, but if by chance it just comes to pass, the new APC govt. should arrest this man and query him.
i pity ur parents 4 ur absurd mindset
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Godsstar: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
God is in control.

GEJ till 2019.
No one wil push u down GEJ. because u hav a solid pillar which is Baba God.

Our enemies is going nowhere, they don't have the power to overtake us lolz grin grin grin
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Drama35(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
ellechrystal:
Na wa o, let d will of God be done.
I know God will not neglect his children.
I like your nose, please can i eat a little.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ellechrystal(f): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Drama35:
I like your nose, please can i eat a little.
Lol, no o
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by HCpaul(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
I believe you prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.