|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,935,117 members, 7,101,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 October 2022 at 08:24 AM
|Intriguing African Proverbs by Elove1: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2015|
INTRIGUING AFRICAN PROVERBS.
1. The anger of a penis doesn't destroy
2. There is no virgin in a maternity ward.
(Cameroon) 3. A child can play with it's mother's
breasts but not
with the father's testicles. (Ghana)
4. The man who marries a beautiful
woman and the
farmer who grows corns by the road side have
same problem. (Ghana)
5. When you see a woman sitting with
her legs open,
never tell her to close them, because you
do not know her source of fresh air. (Ethiopia)
6. He who says that nothing lasts forever
tried Hausa perfume.
7. The only woman who knows where her man is
night is a widow. [Togo]
8. An erected penis has no conscience.
9. If you go to sleep with an itching anus,
you are sure to wake up with a smelling fingers.
10. The day a mosquito lands on your
testicles is the
day you will know there is a better way of
resolving issues without using violence.
|Re: Intriguing African Proverbs by fidek(m): 1:52am On Mar 30, 2015|
Nò 10: Na so
|Re: Intriguing African Proverbs by Elove1: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22