Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead (14134 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Gentleme1: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2015
As a staunch PDP member honestly i dont see Jonathan winning this one. Not even with the most sophisticated rigging machinery.

Jona my brother, pls just come back home we will still love you no matter what. You have tried! We are proud of you, and Nigerians will judge you a one of the best in years to come. cry cry cry cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Gentleme1: 2:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Its so sad! God knows how unhappy i feel right now. But then again, Presidency is never a do or die.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Burger01(m): 2:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Buhari!

A done deal!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by dollarlander: 2:06am On Mar 30, 2015
I'm very very happy. This is the change we have been waiting for. Buhari is Gods chosen president for Nigeria.

Jonathan would have won the election if he did not switched to desperate mode that made him to liase with all the idols in Yoruba land. That was his mistake.

He has signed pact with the devil in that process and promised to do devils will and that's not Gods wish for Nigeria.

Actually, he had tried. He is a very gentle man, peaceful and love the progress of Nigeria. But show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

Imagine using FFK as campaign manager.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:08am On Mar 30, 2015
If it's true, then I can now sleep. Good nyt

GMB for life.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by gists: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Burger01:
Sai Buhari!

A done deal!
Don't say sai Buhari yet until the magic numbers from SS/SE are out or APC opens up a 15m votes gap

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Change2015(m): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Source?

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by BlackGirlsCode: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Lemme just fold my arms and watch a very big mistake unfold.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by kliq(m): 2:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Gentleme1:
Its so sad! God knows how unhappy i feel right now. But then again, Presidency is never a do or die.

Take heart bro

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by odunH(m): 2:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Money can't buy love.Integrity pays!sai Buhari.God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Jaypea98: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP' touts be like 'Who be Nasona Coaliso?

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by lebete3000: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2015
All ye "online Jegas" make una keep shut o!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Ochek: 2:12am On Mar 30, 2015
As much as I like for this to be true, those figures are all a simple work by some dude who knows how to play with Microsoft Excel.
Until INEC releases her results, this piece of information is rubbish.

20 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Gentleme1: 2:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by belamour(m): 2:15am On Mar 30, 2015
I AM STAYING AWAKE FOR THE RESULT....

THE SOURCE PLEASE

IN APC I BELIEVE

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by dollarlander: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Ochek:
As much as I like for this to be true, those figures are all a simple work by some dude who knows how to play with Microsoft Excel.

Okay now.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by CEOconcord(m): 2:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Let your conscience judge u. Any profit in instigating violence? Also, I leave u with this questions to answer. When was it collated ? How? From which source? How authentic?
I'm not a PDP fan but I strongly agree with the policy of waiting for official results. Any other can instigate premature anticipation n celebrations which might turn to b violence if at d end its negative.

Save a life today. Dont propagate an unofficial figure. Tanks alot

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Gentleme1: 2:22am On Mar 30, 2015
@CEOconcord,

guy cut some slacks, these results are figures directly from some reliable internal sources inside the collation centres...check out osun and ekiti and tell us if the figures are not the same or very close to what INEC has already announced.

All my PDP brodas be acting like these election must go our way else others are liars..*sighs*

life has taught me to say congrats to my opponent when they win. embarassed

12 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Bye bye Jonathan. All your Pastors should be ready to return their private Jets. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Sylverbox(m): 2:28am On Mar 30, 2015
That is how they waited for INEC until he came like a thief in the night..
I wish Tanites Good luck!

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by CEOconcord(m): 2:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Gentleme1:
@CEOconcord,

guy cut some slacks, these results are figures directly from some reliable internal sources inside the collation centres...check out osun and ekiti and tell us if the figures are not the same or very close to what INEC has already announced.

All my PDP brodas be acting like these election must go our way else others are liars..*sighs*

life has taught me to say congrats to my opponent when they win. embarassed

Bauchi is still collating its result right nw. Massive crowd right outside INEC office despite curfew but u hv results already.

Gombe having issues right nw bt results are ready to some extent. Guy, I need CHANGE but at least I have to respect result declaration process

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Gentleme1: 2:39am On Mar 30, 2015
CEOconcord:

Bauchi is still collating its result right nw. Massive crowd right outside INEC office despite curfew but u hv results already.
Gombe having issues right nw bt results are ready to some extent. Guy, I need CHANGE but at least I have to respect result declaration process

See where the problem is? you are failing to read the title of the thread as well as understand the point the table is passing. Let me help you again, the topic says "in the national collation buhari is currently leading" meaning the bauchi and gombe are also still part of the states in the collation that is ongoing.

DO you understand the simple grammar now? wink

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by CEOconcord(m): 2:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Gentleme1:

See where the problem is? you are failing to read the title of the thread as well as understand the point the table is passing. Let me help you again, the topic says "in the national collation buhari is currently leading" meaning the bauchi and gombe are also still part of the states in the collation that is ongoing.

DO you understand the simple grammar now? wink

Tanks. I do understand. Cant wait for a peaceful outcome. Kip us in touch.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Change will do you good. Sai Buhari, Sai Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Pebcak: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2015
SAI BABA

OGA JEGA HOW MARKET NA
Patiently waiting for you o bros to declare BUHARI/OSINBAJO as president and vice president elect
Meanwhile I get enough popcorn to keep me awake shocked eyes wide open ears wide open and mouth busy munching on pop corn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235741_roflrof_gifb107a6e8a10f84ee5daa711b0ea8e4bf

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by MyNameIsMyName: 2:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Nothing can stop this change, sai baba
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by oyintare22(m): 2:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Ochek:
ur head is dere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by MisterLongman(m): 2:57am On Mar 30, 2015
dollarlander:
I'm very very happy. This is the change we have been waiting for. Buhari is Gods chosen president for Nigeria.

Jonathan would have won the election if he did not switched to desperate mode that made him to liase with all the idols in Yoruba land. That was his mistake.

He has signed pact with the devil in that process and promised to do devils will and that's not Gods wish for Nigeria.

Actually, he had tried. He is a very gentle man, peaceful and love the progress of Nigeria. But show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

Imagine using FFK as campaign manager.
To be honest, I like the man goodluck but I detest the people he associates himself with especially the way they handled his re-election bid.
The mudslinging campaign was counterproductive

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Demdem(m): 3:05am On Mar 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by tuborme: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. These fake results are just fuel to ignite crisis and violence when the real results are out.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 30, 2015
tuborme:
Lies from the pit of hell. These fake results are just fuel to ignite crisis and violence when the real results are out.

There're not dear

trust SR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / Photos From Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting Held Yesterday In Abuja / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.