Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead (14135 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by goddyjay(m): 3:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Sai baba

On to the final lead now.......

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 30, 2015
The Joka is on, can someone tell me what happened to SS and SE votes. Why the delay in counting.. why?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 30, 2015
u know one thing about pdp supporters?even wen dy are swearing in gmb like this dy will still be saying apc is a lier jonathan is winning grin make una jux accept una fate... ode ba olugbon omu mora

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by IGBOSON1: 3:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Burger01:
Sai Buhari!

A done deal!

^^^Yuck! sad
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by IGBOSON1: 3:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Gentleme1:
As a staunch PDP member honestly i dont see Jonathan winning this one. Not even with the most sophisticated rigging machinery.

Jona my brother, pls just come back home we will still love you no matter what. You have tried! We are proud of you, and Nigerians will judge you a one of the best in years to come. cry cry cry cry

^^^If you're a staunch PDP member then i'm Emperor Nero reborn!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by BlackGirlsCode: 3:27am On Mar 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^If you're a staunch PDP member then i'm Emperor Nero reborn!

Nero or Negro?

Just asking.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Gentleme1:
Its so sad! God knows how unhappy i feel right now. But then again, Presidency is never a do or die.

I salute your spirit. Jonathan's campaign strategy didn't just work; can't work. Nigeria has become more sophisticated today.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by eddyj36(m): 3:54am On Mar 30, 2015
@OP.. according to the result you have up there the total votes combined for both apc and pdp is less than 7 million and the number of state missing is just about 6, so even if you add up the state missing the total votes will likely still be less than 10 million. Whereas in 2011 pdp result was 22million and cpc was 12 million total of 34 million. how is it possible this election is only able to get just 30% of the total number from 2011 election and according to media coverage Nigerian went out in mass to vote.

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by efilefun(m): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Even Ait that has been airing those pro PDP adverts believes BUHARI has won

https://www.facebook.com/aittvnews?fref=ts
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 30, 2015
dovelike:
Lemme just fold my arms and watch a very big mistake unfold.

Abi....

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 30, 2015
ok ooooooooooooooo
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by ibisko04: 4:47am On Mar 30, 2015
gists:

Don't say sai Buhari yet until the magic numbers from SS/SE are out or APC opens up a 15m votes gap
No magic is coming out again. Whatever is coming from Rivers state, Buhari will take at least 30%. Delta state will give Buhari not less than 25%.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Misogynist2014(m): 5:14am On Mar 30, 2015
ifeness:
Bye bye Jonathan. All your Pastors should be ready to return their private Jets. grin grin grin
I don't think I abused you singularly, hope you aren't vexed? Sometimes the reader works out the tone of a post on his own. Take care dare and have a rewarding week.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by ignis: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2015
I give up....
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by oderemo(m): 5:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Jaypea98:
In PDP' touts'Who be Nasona Coalition
U dey craze. . c as i don laff tire this morning 4
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by internetpirate: 5:56am On Mar 30, 2015
This result is fake! I'm not a PDP supporter, but I know Jigawa elections were moved to the 11th! Can this shameless propaganda stop?? It's heating up the polity!

CEOconcord:

Bauchi is still collating its result right nw. Massive crowd right outside INEC office despite curfew but u hv results already.

Gombe having issues right nw bt results are ready to some extent. Guy, I need CHANGE but at least I have to respect result declaration process

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by DozieInc(m): 5:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Gentleme1:
As a staunch PDP member honestly i dont see Jonathan winning this one. Not even with the most sophisticated rigging machinery.

Jona my brother, pls just come back home we will still love you no matter what. You have tried! We are proud of you, and Nigerians will judge you a one of the best in years to come. cry cry cry cry

You don turn INEC abi? stop spreading falsehood, all because u ve a phone dat can access d internet and 5mb.
by d way ur numbers didnt add up.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by DozieInc(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Gentleme1:

You don turn INEC abi? stop spreading falsehood, all because u ve a phone dat can access d internet and 5mb. IF THIS results should be anything to go by eehn, just wait for Abia, Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi and Rivers.
by d way ur numbers didnt add up.
ADVICE: STOP POSTING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by ghananotnaija(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Abokee, who taught u maths? Bring suya 1000 naira come design my food. grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by hopilo: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Don't put your mind on Any online result ooo. Wait for JEGA oooo if you do otherwise, you will have heartbreak and turn yourself to violent tool.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by alsudaes1(m): 6:25am On Mar 30, 2015
internetpirate:
This result is fake! I'm not a PDP supporter, but I know Jigawa elections were moved to the 11th! Can this shameless propaganda stop?? It's heating up the polity!

guy, it is the Federal House of Reps that was postponed NOT Presidential.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 30, 2015
dovelike:
Lemme just fold my arms and watch a very big mistake unfold.

Na you make mistake..

Not us. Silly GeJ fan.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Boss13: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Is this verified?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by hoojay4(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Owkay watchIng JoNA IN 3D, LET SEE HOW YOU WILL WIN...
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by NegeduGrace(f): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2015
@op re u jega?hw come u re makin uneccessary conclusion?u re one of dos apc fan disguisin himself as a stunch pdp member just 2 give fake news..I pity u
Sai baba Goodluck!!!
Till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2015
One last thing for the jonathan crew to blame the opposition for; Sending their boss packing from Aso rock.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by anigbajumo(m): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2015
gists:

Don't say sai Buhari yet until the magic numbers from SS/SE are out or APC opens up a 15m votes gap
dea is no magic numb anywea,da no of voters cannot b greater dan d numb of pple dat av collected pvc.....jst b patience

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by abduljabbar4(m): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2015
The results aint fake. I said it. Pdp will never accept defeat. And the counting is not even complete. Chai. R.I.V(v for violence)@pDp

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP is trying to rig the election...my army friend in Birnin Kebbi told me they wanted to bribe them with 3 millionaire but they rejected it....
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by kalakuta11: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Im not certain but I think this is how Jonathan will win:

1. 25% of Northern votes because of Kaduna, Benue, Jos , Fct, Adamawa, Nasarawa etal

2. 40% of southwest votes, buhari can still win all the sw states, but jonathan will pull 40%

3. 90% of ss votes.

Conclusion: if u give the 3 region an assumed 10m votes per region. Then Jonathan wins the total by 51.6%.

Its just my assumption, I may be wrong. Either way nigerians should accept anybody who wins, either GMB of GEJ. They both have a God given right to rule just like everyone of us.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by agabaI23(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2015
lol, less than 3 million votes can easily be wiped out from just 2 states
Easy bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Denies Being A Spokesperson To APC / Osinbajo: Let's Put In Place New Measures To Prevent Coups / Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Missing At PDP's Select NWC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.