Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (52268 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2015
The APC Governorship candidate for Kaduna tweeted this on March 28th ..

Cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2015
What do you expect from a coward? To stay and fight ?

Sai Buhari
Sai El-Rufai

291 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by olamonsor2: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Water don dry at the back of there fish.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by januzaj(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
EL RUFAI BAD GUY
ABEG I DEY FIND TEMITEMI
DUMBO SAMBO ON THE RUN
. Jonathan met with the Queen of
England.
He asked her:
JONATHAN: How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria.
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,"Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it? "Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered,"that would be me." Yes, very good,"said
the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO:."I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Januzaj.
Sambo asked, Januzaj
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister,who is it?"
Januzaj answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
JANUZAJ
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am Surrounded by
Dummies.! The answer is David Cameron!"

335 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by ellechrystal(f): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Jaraworldsms(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
That is not possible. we need original result from kaduna

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by lekinz(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin grin

Wetin concern me

But wait Oooooohhh...

If Pdp and Apc draw.. Shey dem go play penalty ??

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by dorocent(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
say wat u know idiots

5 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Unrepentant alarmist!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
[size=18pt] undecided

PDP IS A MISTAKE THAT MUST BE CORRECTED. OBJ FORCED GEJ ON US AND NOW THE BABA IS REGRETTING HIS ACTIONS. I HOPE BUHARI WINS TODAY[/size]

143 Likes 2 Shares

MuMu Rufai

EL rufai or peter rufai

u better take ur drugs

GEJ is winning u beta accept that

ur eyes go soon clear like DVD

35 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Ahuitzotl: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
If that devil wants to try his hand at incitement then he best put his twitter children in the frontline.

13 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
simply they were announcing the northern states results u guys tink Buhari has won

I pity the square root of una life

wait more results are coming

Buhari go soon catch cold

will keep shouting GEJ till my voice cracks

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by DickTator1: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Rufai made a fool of himself, his predicted election rigging did not happen. The dwarf should just keep quiet.

24 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by ellechrystal(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Y r these Apc guys panicking? I thought they said buhari is leading, even if sambo runs out of kaduna, is this man unaware that he is d incumbent vp n as such has a lot to do?
Just because u want to bring d other person down, u type without reasoning, ?
This man should think of his own election o, n see if he wins first.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by buskie13(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
APC n lies

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by adadadon(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Daris GOD
NAMADINA SAMBO
Na coward he is as irrelevant as the P in psychology

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by shoturtrap(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Wow. Apc
Una no go kill us

6 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Fadelex(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
even Jonathan came in on Saturday night, kaduna by the way is a done deal for Buhari and el-rufai...... with the way results are coming in, I forsee a runoff for the presidential election. . why are we not having any results from south east and south south? hope not all registered voters will eventually vote for pdp by the time the results are released, these are places with low population yet the results av not been released. I smell foul play going on there.... we are patiently waiting and I urge everyone to be calm wen the result is announced. remember that the immediate families of these politicians that will benefit mostly from the govt are presently on vacations.

8 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahaha please tell us more

1 Like

Some responses .. .

5 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by bigv(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Still can't phantom the kinda embarrassment on the way for PDPites.

Oya oh, make una begin buy Ethiopian airlines ticket.
Remain wherever you fly to until the 'high priest dies' grin

5 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by tigonana: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Looser runing around.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Francon(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
hell roof high again? That man no dey wear thinking cap ni?

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Lifebender(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin grin Namadi Dumbo grin grin grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

I can't recall seeing pictures of VP Namadi "ghost worker" Sambo casting his vote on election day. I only saw the one where he was accredited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
He better run far!!!!!!!

4 Likes

APC obviously dusted PDP in Kaduna.

I'm sure PDP lost in Namadi's ward sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Mate77(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
To this election go no. their is nothing he could do to bring back the deed that as being done

Said baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by stanisbaratheon: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
lol
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by gwales: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
elrufai the slayer of namadi

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard / More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery? / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.