Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (167878 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by yurme(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tensed af .....Gej
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by meforyou1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
live on channel as well
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Solowande(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jona na my choice whether he lose or he win
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Be it positive transformation or positive change, let the best man win!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Phikom(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Puffs weed while waiting patiently for d official announcement...
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
And the winner is

Buhari
Sai Baba
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by justi4jesu(f): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by diasporaman(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let him announce it please. i have not slept since i came back from work. Glued to my laptop and my TV in front of me,,,,

Anyway, BUHARI ALL THE WAY

Cheers from FRANCE
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by cr7lomo: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
God take control
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by museveni(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
k
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by chumakk: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
whatching it live. live rigging goin on. more than 10 minutes to put up blank sheets on the board.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by GANJAFARMER: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
9jii:
The information that will emerged here today is going to hunt TANIODS and their Masters forever.

Sai baba chanjii and osinbajo

Warning TANIODS its really going to Hurts so Bad
For relief, shout Change 3×
Get ready to hang yourself bro. grin

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by kilode100(f): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Buhari our president

Sai Buhari!!

19 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by madridguy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
your head dey there...

Ayoolajumoke:
Patiently waiting for APC to be announced winner.

Sai Buhari

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by kindnyce(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
NO SHAKINGS

NO DULLING

WE ARE WAITING TO REALLY MARCH OUT GEJ TO OTUOKE

GMB/PYO
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by museveni(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
The votes Jonathan is gleaning from the North are significant compared to landslide victory in SE SS. I see Jonathan getting a block votes of about 3-4M in these regions. This is the game plan. In all peace is all we want.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Tobiizzy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Live update please,
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by jamesilo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
sai buhari...has been declared the winner...
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by queenbetty1(f): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
God I commit thus announcement into your hand take control

#mind shaking#
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by remsonik(f): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega just listed procedures for collating results and he just displayed an empty result sheet that they will use in collating presidential elections. All the states COs are present
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by farem: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by hardbody: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
dealslip:
Please stop opposing army for the sake of your life. They are trigger happy as we speak. Southerners and corpers find your way out of the north. If Buhari wins they will still attack you, if he loses, mayhem may happen. Almajiris don't understand peace accord signing. The fairly peaceful election is not as important as the reactions to the result. Stay alive to see your candidate sworn in. You may never get justice for the people who have lost their lives so far. Change and transformation are synonyms therefore APC and PDP are the same. They will still take you for a ride for the next 4 years knowing our short memory and come to kiss your foot when election is near.

God bless you abundantly. I have said this severally. I have remained apolitical. Both parties are the same to me. Individuals may differ but the execution of state policies are carried out by people who are far removed from their leaders and will do whatever makes them and their friends happy. At the end of the day, the masses always get the shorter end of the stick. So why create enmity and kill ourselves over a people that are ignorant of our very existence?

Let him/her that has ears hear.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ceejay80s(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
High blood pressure
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by milky3(f): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Aspiring for CHANGE!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by sped1oro(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
We are patiently waiting
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by oladam23(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Omo mehn! see tension for body..... Jega, do am quick jor, no dey waste time.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by maddman: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ wins grin
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by iyblaq(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
I dey fear I swear.... #DatCalabarBoy
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ZDXQ: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
@the end of the day we will use the harshtag #SaiBabaNowThatYouHaveGoneBackToDaura
Click like and infact lets start using it

Jona till 2019

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Tomrock007(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
the plain sheet to be used for the collation is been distributed now. live @NTA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?