Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari (12774 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Ngwakwe: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
My version of Democracy in Nigeria is now beyond the Pale

I wish to congratulate the president-elect, Mohammed Buharia for his success in 2015 presidential election after a fourth consecutive attempt and by extension the All Progress Congress for winning the House of Representatives.

I wish them success as they pilot the affairs of the nation in the next four years.

I pledge my support as a Statesman and would never be found wanting in commending any good step taken to restructure and deepen our democracy in the same way I will criticise constructively any anti people policy.

Once again, congratulations.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by coded01: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC IS WINNING... cheesy

THE CELEBRATION IS ABOUT TO KICK IN... cheesy

"PROGRESSIVE CHANGE IS NOW"... cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good from you Ngwakwe. Be a good patroit henceforth and fly in the wind of change.
Congratulations APC
Congratulations President Buhari and Our beloved first lady Aisha.
Congratulations Nigeria
God bles Nigeria
God bless Africa.

Like i say at the end of every posts of mine,

Sai Buhari.
Long live the president.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by chemali: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Sloan: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hahaha....GMB!

BTW, Welcome back to Sloan! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by madridguy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let wait till Jega carry the Gold medal give us....

Sai Baba

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by dustmalik: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I wish to congratulate the president-elect, Mohammed Buharia for his success in 2015 presidential election after a fourth consecutive attempt and by extension the All Progress Congress for winning the House of Representatives.

I wish them success as they pilot the affairs of the nation in the next four years.

I pledge my support as a Statesman and would never be found wanting in commending any good step taken to restructure and deepen our democracy in the same way I will criticise constructively any anti people policy.

I want an honest opinion from you. How makes you he has won?

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by dustmalik: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I want an honest opinion from you. How makes you think he has won?

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

You are a good sport man. This is victory for the masses. Nigeria shall be great again.

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Arch1: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe, nice one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sloan:
Hahaha....GMB!

BTW, Welcome back to Sloan! grin grin

Welcome back, comrade. I've been back here since February because of this election.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Clerverly: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin!!! Ngwakwe nice one!!!

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Caseless: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

you have my respect from today's onward.
Nice one!

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by lawrencemleopo: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wow
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by nduchucks: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe, That's the spirit buddy.

May God continue to bless this great country!

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Caseless: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
dustmalik:

with 21 states under buhari already and having more than 25% where he lost to gej points to that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Ngwakwe: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
dustmalik:

The votes I expected from South East to cancel the earthquake from Kano and Katsina States were abysmally poor hence no hope.

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pa Ngkwake looking for a soft landing just in case grin grin

All in all, it's victory for Democracy.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by April4th(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
All you APC psycophants are in for a rude awakening... Jega's about to announce the shocker....President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be declared winner shortly

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by clevadani: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
lol
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by kilode100(f): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Good from you Ngwakwe. Be a good patroit henceforth and fly in the wind of change.
Congratulations APC
Congratulations President Buhari and Our beloved first lady Aisha.
Congratulations Nigeria
God bles Nigeria
God bless Africa.

Like i say at the end of every posts of mine,

Sai Buhari.
Long live the president.

I see a Greater Nigeria.
Sai Buhari !!

25 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

The votes I expected from South East to cancel the earthquake from Kano and Katsina States were abysmally poor hence no hope.
Rivers is not out yet Na. Relax...

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by beelon1020(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
yessss ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by stinggy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Posterity will judge you well Pa Ngwakwe. You won my respect!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ichidodo: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wait first....
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by bobcharly(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
yes!!!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ChinemeOkpan: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nice one Ngwakwe

General Buhari will be your president and he will surprise you by doing a fantastic job

You and I know that Jonathan performed woefully

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
The tension is Huge memehn . like person wey dey wait HIV/PREGNANCY results.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Controlled(f): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Much luv.......for your maturity.... grin grin

Sai Buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ozoigbondu: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
l sincerely hope buhari proves my fears wrong.......congrats to him shaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by PointB: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
I think this post is quite premature. I hope it's not driven by 'first to post' motivation.

I'll rather wait to hear the official announcement.

Even at that, I believe strongly that a Buhari regime will spell disaster for the country, looking at the kind of person he is and those who surround him.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Igwe9(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
No matter what happens, do not get over excited, only a good performance from him will vindicate his supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.