Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari (12770 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by coolestca(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by eHustler(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Abraham Lincoln of our time.
Sai baba!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
I will be back!

After my appointment with Prof. Jega

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Ngwakwe: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:

Rivers is not out yet Na. Relax...

Then tell Dakuku to commot for that Rivers State INEC gate, make they arrange 2.5 million votes for my oga.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by icon8: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
PointB:
I think this post is quite premature. I hope it's not driven by 'first to post' motivation.

I'll rather wait to hear the official announcement.

Even at that, I believe strongly that a Buhari regime will spell disaster for the country, looking at the kind of person he is and those who surround him.

"If the train is leaving the station, you'd rather be on it and be the conductor, than a bystander on the platform." - Duncan Niederauer.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by midolian(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
May God continue to bless you, Ngwakwe

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
PointB:
I think this post is quite premature. I hope it's not driven by 'first to post' motivation.

Even at that, I believe strongly that a Buhari regime will spell disaster for the country, looking at the kind of person he is and those who surround him.
Point the son of B,

stop crying and follow the steps of Ngwakwe and congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Then tell Dakuku to commot for that Rivers State INEC gate, make they arrange 2.5 million votes for my oga.
I no get airtime.. grin
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
[s]
PointB:

[/s]

I rebuke it. The Disaster is for you and not my great country. Trash

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

cheesygrin
Unfortunately, this is not 2011 election were even fishes inside the river jumped out to thumb print.

Change is here. You're welcome to the new Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by egift(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Woow.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Ngwakwe: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
PointB:

Had Abia State given us 600,000 just like Anambra State, I wouldn't have given up.

I calculated total votes for GEJ from Abia State and got something above. 300,000 while T.A. recorded 200,000+ for himself in one senatorial zone

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by ikorodureporta: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
observin...
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Good from you Ngwakwe. Be a good patroit henceforth and fly in the wind of change.
Congratulations APC
Congratulations President Buhari and Our beloved first lady Aisha.
Congratulations Nigeria
God bles Nigeria
God bless Africa.

Like i say at the end of every posts of mine,

Sai Buhari.
Long live the president.
Am shedding tears.
Really Emotional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
BREAKING NEWS ON BBC

Nigeria opposition HQ 'buzzing'
The BBC's Nkem Ifejika in Abuja says: "We've just been to both the APC and PDP headquarters. The difference couldn't be more stark - APC dynamic, buzzing. PDP dead - only security presence."
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Kolade354(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Am with my jotter,pen and calculator..............So may Tanoids will deactivate their moniker when i start to do yeye...........Sai-baba and where is Barcanista the leader of southwest nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by deeptechcool(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe? Let me reload the page.

Buhari is truly a movement.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by PointB: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
icon8:

"If the train is leaving the station, you'd rather be on it and be the conductor, than a bystander on the platform." - Duncan Niederauer.

I rather stand alone, even if it's a storm is coming. Some men don't just follow the bandwagon.

A Buhari spells nothing but doom; they whole thing is nothing but a coalition to steal from the Niger Delta other resource owners. A buhari win hopefully will run on groundnut oil and cotton!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Evathyst(f): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

cheesygrin
Unfortunately, this is not 2011 election were even fishes inside the river jumped out to thumb print.

Change is here. You're welcome to the new Nigeria.
My idol! Whenever I sight u on nairaland, my joy knows no bound.

Thank God u'r also a progressive.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by PointB: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Had Abia State given us 600,000 just like Anambra State, I wouldn't have given up.

I calculated total votes for GEJ from Abia State and got something above. 300,000 while T.A. recorded 200,000+ for himself in one senatorial zone

Even then a wise man, is not quick to rush into conclusion. There is always merit in strategic ambiguity!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
egift:
Woow.
US Ready To Work With New Nigerian Government http:///1IJm1rQ #Blogs"
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by doctokwus: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l sincerely hope buhari proves my fears wrong.......congrats to him shaaaa
Much respect .This is d whole essence of politics.
Buhari will do well,I earnestly bliv.
To GEJ, after all said,posterity would judge him well surprisingly for having been d first sitting president in Nigeria to have been defeated and handing over naturedly.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:

TA saved his head alone. He has seen the statistics and knew it is all a failed battle. His case is still with EFCC and when Buhari is sworn in, Abians will push for his prosecution. So he did the smart thing, saved his head, throw a little vote to GEJ, just enough not to tilt the scale too much.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by dustmalik: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
with 21 states under buhari already and having more than 25% where he lost to gej points to that fact.
Is it possible for Rivers state to turn things around?
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwakwe:
My version of Democracy in Nigeria is now beyond the Pale

I wish to congratulate the president-elect, Mohammed Buharia for his success in 2015 presidential election after a fourth consecutive attempt and by extension the All Progress Congress for winning the House of Representatives.

I wish them success as they pilot the affairs of the nation in the next four years.

I pledge my support as a Statesman and would never be found wanting in commending any good step taken to restructure and deepen our democracy in the same way I will criticise constructively any anti people policy.

Once again, congratulations.
Your statesmanship has never been in doubt but i am not sure of victory yet as an APC supporter.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mscheeew. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by okotv(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:

I no get airtime.. grin
Lagos results please
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by aieromon(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
I hope other PDP supporters toe the same line.

All we want is a great Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Evathyst:
My idol! Whenever I sight u on nairaland, my joy knows no bound.

Thank God u'r also a progressive.

Oh dear, you just made me blush and close to pink!

Of course I'm a progressive...after the election, I'll love to buy you snacks, to commensurate the victory what say thee?
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Evathyst(f): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Oh dear, you just made me blush and close to pink!

Of course I'm a progressive...after the election, I'll love to buy you snacks, to commensurate the victory what say thee?
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Feeling like I'm being proposed to. embarassed

Lolz!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Caseless: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
dustmalik:

Is it possible for Rivers state to turn things around?
we need just 25% in rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News / INEC Bars Buhari, Atiku, Others From Campaigning Till Nov. 18 / Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.