Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari (12765 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by docadams: 2:03am On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
Forget that thing. Dude can never change. If you read between the lines, you would see his thinly veiled sarcasm.

A lot I'd like to say but I don't wanna risk a ban and miss out on the celebrations on nairaland.

As the wind of CHANGE is blowing we are compelled individually to discard the bitterness generated by this election.

@Ngwake: I doff my hat for your sportsmanship.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Mynd44: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Ngwakwe:
My version of Democracy in Nigeria is now beyond the Pale

I wish to congratulate the president-elect, Mohammed Buharia for his success in 2015 presidential election after a fourth consecutive attempt and by extension the All Progress Congress for winning the House of Representatives.

I wish them success as they pilot the affairs of the nation in the next four years.

I pledge my support as a Statesman and would never be found wanting in commending any good step taken to restructure and deepen our democracy in the same way I will criticise constructively any anti people policy.

Once again, congratulations.
I think the emboldened is done in bad taste. I will love to see the reasons for that when we settle the issues at hand.

We need to discuss why you think so

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
April4th:
All you APC psycophants are in for a rude awakening... Jega's about to announce the shocker....President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be declared winner shortly

Sir, ar u still asleep? Pls wake up from ur slumber, Buhari is nw d president.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Evathyst:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Feeling like I'm being proposed to. embarassed

Lolz!

Hey! What happened to our date?
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Evathyst(f): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Hey! What happened to our date?
Lolz! I didn't hear from you nau wink

Are you a lagos based?
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Evathyst:
Lolz! I didn't hear from you nau wink

Are you a lagos based?

Yea, sorry about that. Were you at? Hit me up wink
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
ChinemeOkpan:
Nice one Ngwakwe

General Buhari will be your president and he will surprise you by doing a fantastic job

You and I know that Jonathan performed woefully
grin grin grin grin grin I hope una dey enjoy the changee
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
ANAMBRA11:

Hahahaha Sufferheads!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Jay542(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Yess oo. You sef can't deny the fact grin
Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by LZAA: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2020
Where are the zombies now grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues greenback iammo metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari by Gerrard59(m): 5:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Bunch of jokers throughout the thread.

Deluded modafvckers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Attacks Osinbajo, Calls Him A Figurehead / Remembering Lt. Col. Buka Suwa Dimka Who Was Killed By Firing Squad / Hoodlums Arrested At Ekiti APC Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.