Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results (24286 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Foreign Secretary and US Secretary of State joint statement on the Nigerian elections.
Our governments welcome the largely peaceful vote on 28 March. The Nigerian people have shown a commendable determination to register their vote and choose their leaders.
So far, we have seen no evidence of systemic manipulation of the process.
But there are disturbing indications that the collation process - where the votes are finally counted - may be subject to deliberate political interference. This would contravene the letter and spirit of the Abuja Accord, to which both major parties committed themselves.
The Governments of the United States and the United Kingdom would be very concerned by any attempts to undermine the independence of the Electoral Commission (INEC), or its Chairman, Prof Jega; or in any way distort the expressed will of the Nigerian people.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/joint-uk-and-us-statement-on-the-nigerian-elections

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Punstar: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
i just hope GeJ doesnt fvck himself upat the end

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Diogo1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
US and UK should wait for the election results to be announced so that they know if their preferred candidate has won.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by quicyvictor(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jona! My Jona!!
Another Gbagbo in making
always looking like a sick pregnant woman
controlled by woman

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by MizMyColi(f): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
What baffles me here is how the APC have been absolved of any guilt especially with results from the north.

I laugh in Hispanic.

As far as this election is concerned, I have said it before...I will say it again.

May-The-Best-Rigger-Win!
cheesy

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
fool. they say white u say black.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by quicyvictor(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
What baffles me here is how the APC have been absolved of any guilt especially with results from the north.

I laugh in Hispanic.

As far as this election is concerned, I have said it before...I will say it again.

May-The-Best-Rigger-Win!
cheesy

too much of Nigeria sun is affecting your brain.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by oakson: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
JONA TREAD SOFTLY THE WORLD IS WATCHING
No say I no warn u oooo
Sai Buhari

31 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by 9jii(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Its all for nothing now
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by BlackGirlsCode: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
No say I no warn u oooo
Sai Buhari

They congratulated him for a free and fair election in 2011 when we all know it was not so.

His deceit don open ynash in 2015!

We are watching you!

Release Rivers!! Release Ondo!!

GEJ thread carefully before the world tears you apart like a worn thread!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by edogirl2: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is serious o.

Diplomatic statements are often spoken in codes. For the US in particular to go this far, when they know that the opposition will lash on to their words to unleash mayhem if they dont win - it means they probably have real evidence of manipulation of voting figures after votes were cast.

I think the US and UK are ready to throw Jonathan under the bus if he messes up.

24 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by sammyj: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Up SAI BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by ishiamu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
K

This two rubbish countries can't do shit

8 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by clubone0501: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lets see how it goes
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Uwakuwak(f): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hottest moment
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by TheFilmmaker: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I laugh in Hispanic.

May-The-Best-Rigger-Win!
cheesy

Just listen to how pathetic you sound.

You have degraded yourself, even 14 year old Nairalanders dey insult you.

Shameless doe.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by dguyindcorner(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ can never be president of a United Nigeria again.

4 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by koligs: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Us and UK pls come and interfere ohhhh..

The massive rigging in the south south and south east is alarming...

Pdp rigging, Apc rigging...

Corruption everywhere..

hope the USA and the UK hear my cry

#Runs from tread#

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Look at these fools pretending like they do care about us & Africa...They only want to stare up trouble so Nigeria would be in pandemonium crisis #mtcheeeeew

It wouldn't work,cos President Goodluck Jonathan would lead for another 4years to come…

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by youngvizzy1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
sai buhari
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=18pt] undecided

WHO GO WIN THIS ELECTION NOW?? TENSION WAN KEE ME OO embarassed[/size]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by ChinemeOkpan: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jona - Gbabgo treatment is an option

5 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by lilprinze: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
US and UK should better mind their f**king business and leave us alone.

11 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Osyxcel(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmm... All eyes on Naija
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by dhamstar(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Really tensed up here!!

Fear........................ cause PDP would do just anything to win............

#our votes must count!
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by FitnessNigeria: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
The US should stay out.

APC is rigging

PDP is rigging.

The best rigger will win.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by nerodenero: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gbam!
Diogo1:
US and UK should wait for the election results to be announced so that they know if their preferred candidate has won.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by dunkem21(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
US should just shut the hell up.

10 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by bigv(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Very good. Let the world hear.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by promisechild(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
kano,kaduna,kastina,lagos and borno votes to give gej a blow. no matter the rigging in ss/se all I know is that GMB/PYO is my next president.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by anonimi: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
No say I no warn u oooo
Sai Buhari

The message is for Buhari with his bogus fraudulent rigged 1.3 million and 1.9 million in Katsina and Kano respectively.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.