Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour (21454 Views)

PENGASSAN Shuts Down PPPRA Offices Over Appointment Issues (Photo) / Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices / National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by lalasticlala(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Workers of the Lagos State Government at the State Secretariat, Alausa, have continued to flee their offices en masse due to speculation that there will be protest when results for the Presidential election are released.

A visit by our correspondent to most ministries in Ikeja on Monday afternoon revealed that offices had been deserted while staff car parks were almost empty.

A source in the Head of Service office denied the issuance of a purported circular ordering workers to go home.

As of the time of filing this report, the State Executive Council meeting, presided by Governor Babatunde Fashola, is underway at the Lagos House in Ikeja.

A senior government official told our correspondent that there was no security report to justify workers fleeing their offices.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-civil-servants-vacate-offices-over-protest-rumour/
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by bobcharly(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Confirmed!..even the shops are closing down.. clowns have started fighting already...
whichever way this goes, I'm ready to embrace either Transformation or Change!..#therealspiritofnaija
oh..the topic has been 'lalasticated'..hence, my success story is here!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by Jelo4kul(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
If they love their life, that would be the best thing to do because nobody is smiling now. Even your best friend might kill you to save himself during this election period.

Patiently waiting for the results
Jega please be fast to avoid more bloodsheds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by DanceVille: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmm...I guess dat's d ryt thing 4 them to do.
Off to d next scenes...#Missionrun4urlives....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by MKO4ever(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
I nor blame them jare, same thing in my office here in V/I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by Ahmed4002(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
lol
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by kilode100(f): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pdp and panics.

Sai Buhari!!

28 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Precaution is better than cure.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Its well!
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.

11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.

12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.

14. Libyan election to be cancelled.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.

20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.

21. Egypt will have elections.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.

25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.

27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face great judgment this year.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.

36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.

37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.

38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to steal.

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.

43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)

44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.

45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.

52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water overrunning and bringing down buildings.

54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.

55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.

56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and death.

57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in government.

58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power problem.

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.

60. Chief E.K, Clark should pra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by niggi4life(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Offices in Ikeja are being closed Down by management.... Telcos, banks and govt parastals etc... Pls kindly advice ur loved ones to stay indoors
Lol. Awon boys wan run home.

Meanwhile, me I dey home sha. Friday and today have been declared work-free for us for security reasons.

We were asked to use judgement to stay at home tomorrow too, in case there is safety/security risk in our area.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by saintTim(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Same allover the North
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by CLEARINGAGENT: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
GOOD, SAFETY FIRST.
A protest is imminent not just in Lagos, but in a lot of states around the country

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by pretydiva(f): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fear of election is d beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by angrybird007: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ui
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by eleko1: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
cool
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by ademega(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nothing go happen
Buhari don win

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by iyatrustee(f): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Even Abuja is a bit scanty today as everyone seems to be at alert should there be any violence erupting.

God would help us

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by chemberlin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
I will even advice all workers to go home and stay with their families cos the situation will be bad when the winner is announced and I know if my godfather gmb

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by kayceshow(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
that is nice
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by tfabu: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
prevention is better cure,better safe than sorry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by LatestTrend: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
My mama and papa don dey call me tire but nothing dey happen, na we get am!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by cirmuell(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Safety first.
There won't be violence anyway. undecided

#saiBuhari

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by hardbody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Me dey my desk for my office here in VI. Nithing dey pa. Anything wey pa, we go clip hin wing. Dia papa there

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
No protest jawe! I m a jonathan fan.. buh if he loses make I go street go protest or wat? Nothing will happen.. as a jonathan fan I hope he wins... noretreatnosurrender...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by BlackGirlsCode: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
If we still have to fear violence-after-election in 2015........then Nigeria is still crawling.
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
The BBC's Nkem Ifejika in Abuja says: "We've just been to both the APC and PDP headquarters. The difference couldn't be more stark - APC dynamic, buzzing. PDP dead - only security presence."

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction / Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President” / Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.