Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? (3941 Views)

Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by henrylowe(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Clap clap clap !!!

Ladies and gentlemen,

We present to you a thread that will help you know the image you portray. You will never know the bad side of yourself until people criticize you.

The notion everyone portrays a different imagine on social media is not always true as people say. I can assure you that the way some people talk, relate, respect or insult people might even be the same way they talk to their elder brothers, gfs/bfs, neighbours, friends and vice versa

It doesn't necessarily mean you hate the person. Just let us know what you detest most in that person

**The rules of the game **
We want this thread to be a peaceful thread so please endeavour to adhere strictly to instructions

Please you are not allowed to mention the person's moniker but you can give a perfect description of the person, that is, you can mention the first and last letter of his/moniker; and mention why you detest that person. It might be pride, rudeness, egocentric attitude and so on and so forth

** Now lemme take the lead**

There's a lady I detest with passion and her moniker starts from R______u.

Just because of the compliments she receives by her frequently uploaded buttocks revealing pictures, she now looks nothing else but sex, no brain, no confidence, rude and talks like say she fine pass wetin we dey see for her dp

No derailing please

Now keep your comments coming

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by falconey(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
I detest falconey...........I don't like him a bit!

Because he casted his vote for BUHARI.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
hmmmm....i sense trouble
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
falconey its better that way before bashing start..

i detest Midehi cos she has a crush on a particular moniker.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is going to make my evening

Lemme book this plot of land cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by 20bc(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Midehi:
hmmmm....i sense trouble
seconded.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by losprince(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Midehi:
hmmmm....i sense trouble
i detest you for that comment.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by fejioguma(f): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
losprince:
i detest you for that comment.
ok oooooo
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by losprince(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
I detest farano for being ugly in one pic then pretty in another.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Another bashing thread,op y naa? undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by 20bc(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Well am not a regular face in romance section, so I don't detest anybody but with this thread am going to find out who I detest the most....
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by deskossy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
falconey:

I detest falconey...........I don't like him a bit!

Because he casted his vote for BUHARI.
i like falconey cos e uses cheats on nairaland grin grin..
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
I detest seriousbabe for the denting my general E-reputation undecided

Oga falconey, abeg knack me with some shares....

Orijin101, I need 4 bottles
This election is not just going the way I want. I have to high small.
I need to temper my vexation and sadness with alcohol!
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by MayflowerB(f): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dis is gonna be interesting
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by losprince(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Midehi:

ok oooooo
...my detestion grows... sad
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
losprince:
I detest farano for being ugly in one pic then pretty in another.
work of filter cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is going to make my evening

Lemme book this plot of land cool

Did you log in after 4:50pm today ?
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by deskossy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
fejioguma:
Here to read comments
i detest u for being good looking grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by deskossy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
I detest folks who don't have profile picture angry
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Did you log in after 4:50pm today ?
No I didn't but i heard people in the politics section complaining of login problems
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
losprince:
...my detestion grows... sad
keep it up
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by tblaze007(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
fejioguma:
Here to read comments
....hi dear
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
No I didn't but i heard people in the politics section complaining of login problems

I had login problems too. I had to send them my email and they sent me a code. That's what I used in logging in.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Enegod(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let me see anybody that will mention my name here angry
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Enegod(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

I had login problems too. I had to send them my email and they sent me a code. That's what I used in logging in.
the same here sad
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by fejioguma(f): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
deskossy:
i detest u for being good looking grin
i detest u 4 detesting me lool;
*runs out*
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
I hate one stewpeed nuisance i jst discovered 2dai,he calls imself son of mark or sumfin....
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by vjsmiles: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
what in the world those this gobbledygook mean?
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by losprince(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
work of filter cheesy cheesy
#babanowyouarethere make the use of filters illegal.
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by ireneony(f): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
not again, una wan start again
i dont detest anyone, why wud i detest someone i dont know physically...
op u need 12lashes of horsewhip
Re: Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? by alberto2k(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:
I detest seriousbabe for the denting my general E-reputation undecided

Oga falconey, abeg knack me with some shares....

Origin101, I need 4 bottles
This election is not just going the way I want. I have to high small.
I need to temper my vexation and sadness with alcohol!
i detest your for getting drunk in advance grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander / IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Wooden Soap Mold (24 Pieces) With Cutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.