Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake (6859 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Ugwumba(m): 1:00am On Sep 16, 2006
spoilt brat -

if na for home country, na koboko dey for take reshape im spanish-naija yansh. angry

na only slap dem slap am (apart from the trust postponement)?

make una follow dey spoil these pikins.
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by omo(f): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2006
Radiant:

*SIGHS* Sometimes I really wonder how dumb some people tend to be. You know yourselves so don't let me spell your name for you undecided

emm ok
not trying to be quarrelsome here but if u gat somtin to say to me please say it and stop beatin around d bushes because i can't help but feel u refer to me and if u do, i can't understand why!! nywayz if ure not referin to me, i apologise for this msg, i'm actuali a peace seeker.
peace. smiley

@nico
baby how u feelin now? hope uve gotten better??! holla back!
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by aloib(f): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2006
i so much feel for the boy, lol, that aunt must be so wicked, wtf angry, poor boy
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Radiant(f): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2006
Omo, I'm not trying to avoid trouble but I wasn't referring to you. wink The people know themselves. Edygirl, Windy and Ugwumba to be precise tongue grin
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by nico(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2006
thanks y'all. I needed the support.
I honestly thought "Ashawoo" means "go away",
I said that 'cause she was pushing and punching me for no good reason
cause whenever that word is used it goes like this "Ashwoo go away"
So I thought maybe that they're translating "ashwoo" as "Go Away"
My Mum has stop my step-aunt from coming to our house because I've threaten to run away
she has increased my allowance
My step-dad said he is sorry for telling me off and he bought me a new Laptop which I don't need
He is teaching me yoruba and broken english
like "ki lo de", i think that means wot's your name
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by kinzolic(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2006
nico:

"ki lo de", i think that means wot's your name

It simply means wht is wrong?(ki lo de)
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Radiant(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2006
Awwwww Nico sweetie, I'm happy for you cheesy
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by donjazzie(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2006
abegi na to day ashawo don dey B.u nor kno now
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by classiqkid(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2006
whoa, lol, u kinda remind me of my cuzin his lation well half.
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by dennylove(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2006
NICO,how could you be speaking grammar that you don't know the meaning? grin cheesy angry shocked
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by WesleyanA(f): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2006
nico:

thanks y'all. I needed the support.
I honestly thought "Ashawoo" means "go away",
I said that 'cause she was pushing and punching me for no good reason
cause whenever that word is used it goes like this "Ashwoo go away"
So I thought maybe that they're translating "ashwoo" as "Go Away"
My Mum has stop my step-aunt from coming to our house because I've threaten to run away
she has increased my allowance
My step-dad said he is sorry for telling me off and he bought me a new Laptop which I don't need
He is teaching me yoruba and broken english
like "ki lo de", i think that means wot's your name

trust fund babies nowadays.
You got a new laptop + raise in allowance for calling your step mom "ashewo" and threatening to run away cheesy
Most nigerian kids will be dead if they did any of those things so count yourself lucky.
a slap mean nothing so stop whining. tongue Yes i'm hating. j/k

seriously though, count yourself lucky.
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by donjazzie(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2006
lmao
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by WesleyanA(f): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2006
i second ugwumba's post so read it and maybe ask your dad to translate the broken english  cool ------>

Ugwumba:

-if na for home country, na koboko dey for take reshape im spanish-naija yansh.
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Ugwumba(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2006
@ Radiant, thanks for calling me dumb. Since your opinion matters so much to me (as brilliant as your comments usually are)  grin, I have been quite sad.  cry

PS - mind reader: since you posted b4 me, you called me dumb before i even posted. when next you want to tell lies, leave me out of it. angry

Promise me that when and if you have kids, you will reward them with a laptop, trust funds and add a car, when they call you 'ashawo' after watching african movies, and then claim they meant no insult.

*mumu*
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Radiant(f): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2006
awwwww Ugwumba I din't actually call you dumb. sad I just din't like the way you guys were attacking the poor boy. cheesy I was only being naughty when I mentioned you name in my reply to Omo. wink Besides, He called his Aunt ashe and not his parents.It's actually his parents that got dem stuff for him. I agree he was wrong but won't crucify him though.

I'm sorry if I made you sad,ok? sad wink And yea, thanks for the compliment kiss wink
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Ugwumba(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2006
ehmmm, na for the mumu or brilliant part u dey thank me? anyway, not on nl to make enemies, but friends, so take back any harsh words - just don't call me dumb. kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Radiant(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2006
I'm a positive person. You can stick to the mumu side grin Did I even call you dumb? shocked
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by WesleyanA(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2006
i smell love in the air tongue
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by donjazzie(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2006
oh boi see pple wey know book for here oh.i think say ashi  we been dey yarn abt.i go die throway with laff for hia oh
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by donjazzie(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2006
WesleyanA:

i smell love in the air tongue

na only love in d air
na love on d net

ma die if d babe dey trip
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Ugwumba(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2006
WesleyanA:

i smell love tongue

hmmmmm, let Radiant not start on you.  grin grin grin
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by donjazzie(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2006
Ugwumba:

hmmmmm, let Radiant not start on you.  grin grin grin

eh b radiant dey harsh well oh nor let make she provoke oh(Goog lawg i'm really having mi some fun in hurr)
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Radiant(f): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2006
lol   Love why woulda seek love when we have virgins in the house  grin Wesley no cause for alarm ok. He can all be yours with my permission  grin
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Radiant(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2006
don jazzie:

(Goog lawg i'm really having mi some fun in hurr)

Jazzie fizzle, that's wasup man cool
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by WesleyanA(f): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2006
Radiant:

lol   Love why woulda seek love when we have virgins in the house  grin Wesley no cause for alarm ok. He can all be yours with my permission  grin

hey. I was just about to be asking don jazzie to my side if you attacked grin
don't get ugwumba mad at you now.
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Ugwumba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2006
Radiant:

thanks mum, need to ask for dad's permission now, then set up an e-date? with Wesley. grin grin
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by WesleyanA(f): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2006
Ugwumba:

thanks mum, need to ask for dad's permission now,

threaten to run away if he doesn't give you, so you could get a free laptop.  grin
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Radiant(f): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2006
lmao. U guys are fun 4 real cheesy
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by Ugwumba(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2006
WesleyanA:

threaten to run away if he doesn't give you, so you could get a free laptop.  grin

LMFAO - y'all are good sports and lighten the day's burdens on nl.
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by mukina2: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2006
sorry Nico, next time think well and even if you cant understand watch the action grin
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by WesleyanA(f): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2006
lol. hopefully nico doesn't get too mad at me.

i see you're mirroring each other's post. Radiant & Ugwumba
Re: I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake by donjazzie(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2006
nor b small thing i dey see for hia oh.which levo eh be una don dey squash d beef.nothing do una ugwamba and radiant.person dey here dey police una oh.i keep ma finger crossed but i go fit still dey use am type now.(lol)

(1) (2) (3)

My Relationship Advice To The Young Women / Am Such A Useless Person. Advise Me / God will come through for me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.