Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (222076 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by BodePolScience: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=28pt]Let me hear any eediot complain about Nigeria being bad again after Buhari becomes you people's president[/size]
You got the savior you ordered
If I hear pim from any of you eh
If I hear fim
Na me and una
Lol. You indeed have a good sense of humour but some dudes seem to get hard on you. I don't know if you are from the east(Nigeria) cos I notice peeps from that region have this nauseating attitude way of saying #you people or what you people don't know or you people should have# as if some bunch of people or some folks were being addressed. Best regards!

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by internetpo(m): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2015
masseratti:
Oga GMB won in lagos,tbe only place left for Gej to make huge impact is rivers where he scored 1.4,what remain for him is delta,edo,bayelsa and Eboyin the other swing states that he should win are taraba Adamawa and benue but reports online from there is that he lost two of those sides and GMB still have sokoto zamfara in fact it's late am done counting.,my prayer is the returning officers are not waylai.
The returning officers will not be waylaid in Jesus name. GEJ will win in his strongholds (not by 1million mark) and get over 25% in GMb stronghold.

Jarus:

This one still dey bus stop after bus don pass.
GMB has won Lagos with a gap of more than 160k. Which Lagos are you talking about now
Which Lagos Are you talking about? The same Lagos wey I dey. GEJ don win jo. Quote me by 10.AM when Jega will release the result. tongue

aresa:

lmao @ tight angle in Lagos.

Anythng that makes your master's canoe paddle smoothly back to otuoke sha...lol

Just dey watch na. Aso rock till 2019. Otuoke will be after 2019 tongue. GEJ will get up to 25% in the remaining strong holds or the people's general. Thus closing the 2million gap.

Well! at the end of the day whether GMb or GEJ I beleive the Nigerian ppl would have won by their votes. And no govt will take us for granted anymore.
Follow this detailed spreadsheet for results announcement
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17xpTuQ3fP1mXWc9S8TwodAzJlPVY25v58dwSCuUEx_I/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1324236752
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by emmatok(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2015
sparkleRed:

I think d trick pulled in enugu will also apply 2 rivers and bayelsa...I don't c im getting 25% votes there

APC might not need 25% in any SS/SE states.

36-11=25+1 Abuja

Buhari will win and also get 25% from 26 states.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by bayocanny: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2015
thewarrior72:

Hahaha is this some sort of threat or plea. Clearify before I unleash my venom on u. I have little patience for uninvited guest in my conversation.
lol take a look at me kid, im not here to drag anything with u rather than call your childishness to attention cus we are not in da same league, the kind of comment u make sound like someone who lack parental care, imagine u call southwest slave region, what do u mean by that? u just have to be careful next time u want to comment, hope u understand?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by cho25bc(f): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2015
Something to while away time while waiting for jega's announcement.care to join? wink
Harkynkunle:

lols...una wan dey toast una sef for here....?
Dia ris God ooo
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Can someone list the amount of states left?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chukzzy1(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Fourmatic:
Nope, it's the other way round buddy.
We, Imolites, are very ashamed to see that we have an illiterate identifying perhaps falsely as one of us.
Sorry buddy, but if you must be an Imolite you must be wise, literate, courageous and not naive, and unnecessarily bigoted.
Give me one reason why I should mince words with a cretin like you who revels in blatant ignominy..You are not worthy to be born within this state.
You support a pig who jailed the best governor your state has ever had and you sit before me to spill balderdash?? Retards like you dont understand that this election is a BATTLE between the south(excluding the yoruba slaves) and the north who have ruled this country for over 40 years and have nothing to show for it!!.What makes you think Buhari will be an exception!!....voting for an octogenerian who is barely literate and close to docile reeks of dire stupidity.
We cant live in denial,like we dont frigging know that there is a "cold war" between the south(excluding those slaves) and the north.Their contempt for each other is'nt hidden and you and I know that Nigeria is a farce and can NEVER be United.So if you claim to be an imolite I want you to know that the state and your ancestors are turning in their graves and are in awe of the stupidity of their supposed "son"!!...call me a bigot,ethnocentrist,tribalist,whatever I dont give a hoot though.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by emmatok(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Segeggs:
Can someone list the amount of states left?
17 States Left are;
Sokoto
Zamfara
Bauchi
Lagos
Ebonyi
Borno
Yobe
Kebbi
Adamawa
Niger
Benue
Taraba
Edo
Bayelsa
Gombe
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by vanilson(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2015
APC
LAGOS
BENUE
SOKOTO
TARABA
ADAMAWA
GOMBE
BORNO
YOBE
ZAMFARA
KEBBI
BAUCHI

PDP
RIVERS
BAYELSA
DELTA
EDO
EBONYI
CROSS RIVER
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by bxcode(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
Eyaaa do. Sorry en. You can try again in 2019 cos I see you're too distressed to debate constructively
Sir you no nothing about debate not to talk of constructive one, after you mentioned Fashola still going to come back as a governor after serving two terms you still have the mind to talk of constructive debate, keep it up.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2015
babyosisi:

FYI I live in the USA and have done so a while
All my siblings and nieces and nephews are here
It won't cost me even one cone of ice cream whoever you elect
Na visit I dey visit una
The only people I have in Nigeria are my beloved parents who come and go as they wish and all it will cost are plane tickets and they are here
Whatever you people get you take
Wont cost me sleep one bit
sometimes,I wonder if you are a man or just a she-male...na wa for you o.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chukzzy1(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2015
bayocanny:

lol take a look at me kid, im not here to drag anything with u rather than call your childishness to attention cus we are not in da same league, the kind of comment u make sound like someone who lack parental care, imagine u call southwest slave region, what do u mean by that? u just have to be careful next time u want to comment, hope u understand?
oga sharap!...the south west are slaves to the north...They dont have a say!
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Ksslib(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2015
shegsrules:
Am beginning to love kano state governor (kwankwaso), e no to show face for campaign but d result e give na complete brutality to pdp. Reminds me of James Rodriguez just come world cup cwin golden boot n win best goal for fifa
Brutality is an understatement..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by bxcode(m): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2015
chukzzy1:
Give me one reason why I should mince words with a cretin like you who revels in blatant ignominy..You are not worthy to be born within this state.
You support a pig who jailed the best governor your state has ever had and you sit before me to spill balderdash?? Retards like you dont understand that this election is a BATTLE between the south(excluding the yoruba slaves) and the north who have ruled this country for over 40 years and have nothing to show for it!!.What makes you think Buhari will be an exception!!....voting for an octogenerian who is barely literate and close to docile reeks of dire stupidity.
We cant live in denial,like we dont frigging know that there is a "cold war" between the south(excluding those slaves) and the north.Their contempt for each other is'nt hidden and you and I know that Nigeria is a farce and can NEVER be United.So if you claim to be an imolite I want you to know that the state and your ancestors are turning in their graves and are in awe of the stupidity of their supposed "son"!!...call me a bigot,ethnocentrist,tribalist,whatever I dont give a hoot though.
**faints**grin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2015
bxcode:

Sir you no nothing about debate not to talk of constructive one, after you mentioned Fashola still going to come back as a governor after serving two terms you still have the mind to talk of constructive debate, keep it up.
Did I or did I not mention senator. Are half the governors not running for senate. Think long and hard before you expose your ignorance globally
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2015
internetpo:

The returning officers will not be waylaid in Jesus name. GEJ will win in his strongholds (not by 1million mark) and get over 25% in GMb stronghold.

Which Lagos Are you talking about? The same Lagos wey I dey. GEJ don win jo. Quote me by 10.AM when Jega will release the result. tongue

Just dey watch na. Aso rock till 2019. Otuoke will be after 2019 tongue. GEJ will get up to 25% in the remaining strong holds or the people's general. Thus closing the 2million gap.

Well! at the end of the day whether GMb or GEJ I beleive the Nigerian ppl would have won by their votes. And no govt will take us for granted anymore.
Follow this detailed spreadsheet for results announcement
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17xpTuQ3fP1mXWc9S8TwodAzJlPVY25v58dwSCuUEx_I/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1324236752

No, na Otuoke me I dey

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2015
kendrick9:
u are voting an 80yr old man to rule u... man,u couldn't get much stupid than that

Oh please! Try reading the ODM(Our Daily Manna) of March 28.. Age is no barrier Achieve what you wanna achieve...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by avicky(f): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Lolz! U no dey sleep?

Anyways, a good Nigerian has helped with the aggregate, and it stands around 2,031,190.

If you don't mind, can you just shout 'Sai Buhari!' before you sleep? cheesy
Sai Baba grin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by quincie(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Somone who is watchin, whats happpenin to the remaining states? I hope is not postponing this thin til morning again.. Jega my bp dey rise oooo

#Change
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by AsherStorm(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2015
thewarrior72:
Who is this cretinous bastard?, has pedo-muhammed brainwashed u?

I don't blame u, village Igbo boy...
ur brothers here in the city of Lagos have already evolved

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by OlamideGirl(f): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2015
chukzzy1:
grin
chukzzy1:
eleyii gidi gan
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=28pt]Let me hear any eediot complain about Nigeria being bad again after Buhari becomes you people's president[/size]
You got the savior you ordered
If I hear pim from any of you eh
If I hear fim
Na me and una
lol...how old are you if I may ask?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by IDGAF(m): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Antell95:
who sent Ojukwu n Egwueme to jail?
So Abacha putting Obasanjo in prison means he hated all yoruba or wat? Bro,dat was a lame reason 2 believe Buhari hates Igbos,didn't Aguiyi Ironsi kill som pple,most of which ws hausas in his coup 2 bcome president?

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by bayocanny: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2015
chukzzy1:
thats how your forefather was also a slave to the ARIAN race
the father of a fool has no joy

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chukzzy1(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2015
emmatok:

Rivers might be canceled, i don't see Delta producing 1 million votes for PDP .
cancel rivers? Lol,then get prepared for WWIII
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Fembleez1(m): 12:33am On Mar 31, 2015
I hope some niggas don't put some masses to shame after 4years embarassed

I just hope so. (Sips coke on my political apathy and take my PVC to the bank to collect Western Union, main reason I collected the PC).

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by emmatok(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2015
chukzzy1:
cancel rivers? Lol,then get prepared for WWIII
Noting will happen.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chukzzy1(m): 12:37am On Mar 31, 2015
bayocanny:

thats how your forefather was also a slave to the ARIAN race
the father of a fool has no joy
I won't give audience to a slave...
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chukzzy1(m): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2015
emmatok:

Noting will happen.
mehn asari and cohorts might transfer their aggression to our pipelines oh,and you know what that means amid this global slump in oil prices...na die we go dey oh
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by airmark(m): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2015
onatisi:
na jeje I dey observe today. I no come near u ooo . wink

grin grin grin grin grin You must observe jeje now. After you have made noise few days ago :

onatisi:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I have always said it to ppl ,all u guys shouting sai buhari are lagos based . You need to leave lagos and go to other cities like ibadan,abeokuta ,osogbo,akure,ogbomosho and see how us sai buhari has become a toilet issue and slogan . You are alone ,siddon for lagos dey shout sai buhari. It is only in lagos buhari will get anything meaningful ,apc is winning just one state in the whole of south west . It is obvious u rely solely on nairaland for gossips and information , don't worry your eyes go soon clear .
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Bhella5(m): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2015
mbatuku2:

50% of the votes
Thanx Chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.