Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (222074 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Ksslib(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
BizBloke:

Hehehehe.

My own be say if Buhari or Jonathan no deliver, I'll keep talking. Winning the election doesn't matter as much; it's the aftermath. Na that time we go know.

For now, I just dey observe.
You have a solid point. But at least we have not much to loose if GMB wins, but a lot to loose if we stick to that Fisherman who has clearly shown he has nothing to offer.

Mathematically speaking, I believe we made the right move cos the probability of Mr Otuoke making the lives of Nigerians better, equals zero; if his so called achievements so far is anything to go by.

But the probability of a new party bringing the much needed Change, equals a positive number for now. So logically and mathematically speaking, there is hope.

The future of generations unborn will not be sold on the fear of the unknown.

Make we all dey observe for now sha. Na by tomorrow everything go finish kpata kpata.

6 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chukzzy1(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Shezhawt:

Oh please! Try reading the ODM(Our Daily Manna) of March 28.. Age is no barrier Achieve what you wanna achieve...
age is no barrier??...I doubt you've heard of demensia
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 31, 2015
onatisi:
na jeje I dey observe today. I no come near u ooo . wink
your eyes don clear..you don gentle by force...lol
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chukzzy1(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
OlamideGirl:
grin eleyii gidi gan
your moniker already says a lot about you...
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by kaybams1(m): 1:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians robbed themselves of sleep throughout the night, some beaten heavily by rain, some molested,.....yet they still persisted to cast their votes.

But for JEGA to preside over result announcement that has been COMPILED for some substantial hours while sitting down is a problem for him. If there is a reason for the incessant breaks in announcement, isn't it reasonable for him to atleast tell Nigerians that reason? What's this whole secrecy all about?

Besides what delayed the results in SS and SE for close to two days from reaching the head quarter office? Who are the bodies that monitored the collation process in the states result collation centres? How was it done?

I am earnestly hoping these delay tactics and non-transparency isn't deliberate and won't prove to be inimical to the electoral process cos from the hand writings on the wall....something smells funny....and am not eating it.

6 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by aresa: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by thewarrior72: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2015
AsherStorm:

I don't blame u, village Igbo boy...
ur brothers here in the city of Lagos have already evolved
I'm more a lagosian than u undecided undecided
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Fourmatic: 1:29am On Mar 31, 2015
chukzzy1:
Give me one reason why I should mince words with a cretin like you who revels in blatant ignominy..You are not worthy to be born within this state.
You support a pig who jailed the best governor your state has ever had and you sit before me to spill balderdash?? Retards like you dont understand that this election is a BATTLE between the south(excluding the yoruba slaves) and the north who have ruled this country for over 40 years and have nothing to show for it!!.What makes you think Buhari will be an exception!!....voting for an octogenerian who is barely literate and close to docile reeks of dire stupidity.
We cant live in denial,like we dont frigging know that there is a "cold war" between the south(excluding those slaves) and the north.Their contempt for each other is'nt hidden and you and I know that Nigeria is a farce and can NEVER be United.So if you claim to be an imolite I want you to know that the state and your ancestors are turning in their graves and are in awe of the stupidity of their supposed "son"!!...call me a bigot,ethnocentrist,tribalist,whatever I dont give a hoot though.
You are a perfect reason of the old saying "common sense is not common."
Has there ever being any time in the history of Nigeria when age was a cause of political incompetence?
How old was John McCain when he contested against Obama in 2008? Or have you also thought of displacing your dad as the family head because he's old and probably senile to take decisions for your family?
The North might have ruled for 80 years and has nothing to be proud of but that is non of my business. I'm more keen on promoting the well being of my people and I must do it in whichever way that seems legal and most effective.

However, I must let you know that you sound more like a political rascal than an Igbo patriot. And I seriously shouldn't be engaging you to avoid more name callings and further shameful display from the so called Imolite who does not know that people's opinions differ(and should be respected), that franchise in a democratic setting is sovereign, that emotions and sentiments must be replaced with logic and rational thinking in political matters.

When you're done with your emotional outpour then we can engage ourselves on this issue, but till then, enjoy being ashamed of being an Imolite as you falsely claim.

(Mind you I am neither of the presidential candidates apologist, I'm just an advocate for a change in government )

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by arbitrage: 2:00am On Mar 31, 2015
THE SIX GEO-POLITICAL ZONES NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL
ELECTION FINAL. RESULTS ALMOST READY and SOON TO BE
DECLARED.
Here's the summary:
NORTH EAST
(1) Adamawa -APC
(2) Bauchi -APC
(3) Borno -APC
(4) Gombe -APC
(5) Taraba -APC
(6) Yobe -APC
NORTH CENTRAL
(7) Benue -APC
(cool Nassarawa -PDP
(9) Niger -APC
(10) Kogi -APC
(11) Plateau -PDP
(12) Kwara -APC
NORTH WEST
(13) Jigawa -APC
(14) Kaduna -APC
(15) Kano -APC
(16) Katsina -APC
(17) Sokoto -APC
(18) Zamfara -APC
SOUTH WEST
(19) Lagos -APC
(20) Ogun -APC
(21) Osun -APC
(22) Oyo -APC
(23) Ondo -APC
(24) Ekiti -PDP
SOUTH EAST
(25) Anambra -PDP
(26) Imo -PDP
(27) Ebonyi -PDP
(28) Enugu -PDP
(29) Abia -PDP
SOUTH SOUTH
(30) Akwa -PDP
(31) Bayelsa -PDP
(32) Cross River -PDP
(33) Delta -PDP
(34) Edo -PDP
(35) Rivers -PDP
F.C.T
(36) Abuja -PDP
APC WINS 22 STATES
PDP WINS 15 STATES
INEC will release the Official results soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Ruttashobolwa(m): 2:18am On Mar 31, 2015
I pray for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Fourmatic:
Has there ever being any time in the history of Nigeria when age was a cause of political incompetence?
How old was John McCain when he contested against Obama in 2008? Or have you also thought of displacing your dad as the family head because he's old and probably senile to take decisions for your family?
The North might have ruled for 80 years and has nothing to be proud of but that is non of my business. I'm more keen on promoting the well being of my people and I must do it in whichever way that seems legal and most effective.

However, I must let you know that you sound more like a political rascal than an Igbo patriot. And I seriously shouldn't be engaging you to avoid more name callings and further shameful display from the so called Imolite who does not know that people's opinions differ(and should be respected), that franchise in a democratic setting is sovereign, that emotions and sentiments must be replaced with logic and rational thinking in political matters.

When you're done with your emotional outpour then we can engage ourselves on this issue, but till then, enjoy being ashamed of being an Imolite as you falsely claim.

(Mind you I am neither of the presidential candidates apologist, I'm just an advocate for a change in government )

Nice comeback and well said...good head on good shoulders too cool

8 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by theoluwatobi10(m): 2:46am On Mar 31, 2015
An update of the Nigeria presidential election
results released so far by the Independent
National Electoral Commission, INEC as at 11:45
PM Monday before it was closed for the day
because there were no available results from
the state Residence Electoral Commission, REC
indicate vividly that General Muhammadu
Buhari of the All Progressives Congress is
leading with 2,032,226 million votes.
So far, from the result collated from 19 states of
the federation, Buhari pulled a total of 8,520,436
votes while the incumbent president, Jonathan
of the People’s Democratic Party pulled
6,488,210 votes.
With Lagos state already a settled matter for All
Progressives Congress, APC, Will Jonathan
Survives in these eleven core northern states?
Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Kebbi, Niger,
Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
Well, these state may be a consolation namely:
Edo, Rivers, Delta, Cross River, Bayelsa and
Benue. Collation continues toaday at 10AM.

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by onatisi(m): 3:37am On Mar 31, 2015
akthedream:
your eyes don clear..you don gentle by force...lol
I no dey gentle before Na pdp go still win dis election . If u like I go bet am with you.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by onatisi(m): 3:39am On Mar 31, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin You must observe jeje now. After you have made noise few days ago :

pdp will still win this election. Just watch. It is not over until its all over.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by aresa: 4:06am On Mar 31, 2015
onatisi:
pdp will still win this election. Just watch. It is not over until its all over.

Is this the usual code phrase for rigging? They'e used and done all their rigging in the SE just like they use and abuse them all the time.

The results are intact in the SW and you can not fcukkkk with their numbers in the North. Stop the delusions, the game is over already.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Kunlexic(m): 4:22am On Mar 31, 2015
#babaNowThatYouAreThere....Justice and peace reigns in Nigeria
#babaNowThatYouAreThere...stealing is no more corruption

#GEJ_SayGoodbyeToAsorockForOtueke

#NigeriaWantChange

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by aresa: 4:33am On Mar 31, 2015
supporter of APC no work

Boko haram sympathizer no move Nigerians

He's too old no catch traction

Certificate no bother Nigerians

Enter FKK aka "mouth for rent"

Buhari is getting funds from ISIS and arab terrorists

Fayose- Buhari is too old and dying, they flew him to london inside air ambulance

Here we are today, Buhari is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria grin

We warned you that name calling and character assassination go backfire because nothing matters when people are fed up grin

8 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by techmart(m): 4:34am On Mar 31, 2015
I guess one party is already screwing d other...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chidekings(m): 5:26am On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And you know something....it is partly you Nigerian's fault....MR pdp supporter.

You PDPIans could have done much better....and not just you PDPians .....all Nigerians.

You could have put your leaders to work for you, instead of playing ''Us vs them''.

If you had done so.......perhaps PDP would have had a landslide.

Democracy is a process. It does not exist for you to put your brother in power.....it exists for you to make sure that the leader you put in power works hard for you. And not just the man in the capital....but the man in your village, state and LGA.

Have you been paying attention to how your state is being run? Your LGA? Does life begin and end in Abuja?

Me....the same way I fire PDP na the same way I go fire APC....Because.....democracy to me is not Hausas vs Igbos....but how well we can make our country work. And sadly, I seem to be the only Nigerian in this country who holds such a view! angry

u can do all that if ur given the platform to do that.buhari will show us the other form of elections during his own tenure.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by cyril83(m): 5:31am On Mar 31, 2015
internetpo:

No more bombs (1 million plus votes) will come from these states you mentioned. The 3 Ks; kano, kaduna and katsina have already delivered that. I guess only Bauchi can still deliver such super votes.

Just dey watch GEJ will score from a tight angle in lagos. tongue (GMB will get 25% though.) And get close to a million in the other states, even 25% in the states GMB will win. tongue i don see the vision for here.

GEJ, is our new president elect. grin grin

Dream on bro.

Borno has the highest number of pvc collection, gombe votes would be so massive for GMB, kebbi and bauchi did not vote for GEJ and lagos is 60% for GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by cyril83(m): 5:37am On Mar 31, 2015
onatisi:
I no dey gentle before Na pdp go still win dis election . If u like I go bet am with you.

How pdp wan take win with all those chinkilin votes frm the ss/se, bayelsa votes will hold no water, ebonyi votes na small change, na only rivers and cross river remain for the clueless one whil buhari reserve many combos frm the north.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Still waiting..... cheesy
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by cyril83(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2015
kaybams1:
Nigerians robbed themselves of sleep throughout the night, some beaten heavily by rain, some molested,.....yet they still persisted to cast their votes.

But for JEGA to preside over result announcement that has been COMPILED for some substantial hours while sitting down is a problem for him. If there is a reason for the incessant breaks in announcement, isn't it reasonable for him to atleast tell Nigerians that reason? What's this whole secrecy all about?

Besides what delayed the results in SS and SE for close to two days from reaching the head quarter office? Who are the bodies that monitored the collation process in the states result collation centres? How was it done?

I am earnestly hoping these delay tactics and non-transparency isn't deliberate and won't prove to be inimical to the electoral process cos from the hand writings on the wall....something smells funny....and am not eating it.

Bro, if anything smells funny, na mess.

Jega didnot have collated results for 36 states, lagos, rivers and bauchi were still ongoin as that time.

Jega has been proving so stubborn to mr president ever since he regains his lost sense.

If imo, abia and anambra votes could be that secured then something in me tells me our remaining votes is 100% secured with jega.

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by bk48(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2015
Fourmatic:

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by iKoksi(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2015
elohorayodele:

it doesn't matter where you are from. if underage voters are allowed in the north, they should also be allowed in the south, does that not sound like equity/fairness to you?
does crisis in a region mean the region is allowed to inflate their population?
kids and cows allowed to vote in the north and they produced a fair & expected kind of result. what do u think happened in Akwa Ibom and Rivers? my dear broda lets leave story for tortoise.
Please see below footage from Akwa ibom then we'll talk about equity/fairness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUESkA_4hTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=98&v=fUESkA_4hTE

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Yetundechef: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2015
arbitrage:
DECLARED.
Here's the summary:
NORTH EAST
(1) Adamawa -APC
(2) Bauchi -APC
(3) Borno -APC
(4) Gombe -APC
(5) Taraba -APC
(6) Yobe -APC
NORTH CENTRAL
(7) Benue -APC
(cool Nassarawa -PDP
(9) Niger -APC
(10) Kogi -APC
(11) Plateau -PDP
(12) Kwara -APC
NORTH WEST
(13) Jigawa -APC
(14) Kaduna -APC
(15) Kano -APC
(16) Katsina -APC
(17) Sokoto -APC
(18) Zamfara -APC
SOUTH WEST
(19) Lagos -APC
(20) Ogun -APC
(21) Osun -APC
(22) Oyo -APC
(23) Ondo -APC
(24) Ekiti -PDP
SOUTH EAST
(25) Anambra -PDP
(26) Imo -PDP
(27) Ebonyi -PDP
(28) Enugu -PDP
(29) Abia -PDP
SOUTH SOUTH
(30) Akwa -PDP
(31) Bayelsa -PDP
(32) Cross River -PDP
(33) Delta -PDP
(34) Edo -PDP
(35) Rivers -PDP
F.C.T
(36) Abuja -PDP
APC WINS 22 STATES
PDP WINS 15 STATES

Whoever came up with this presentation should please check the figures again. For Kaduna, I got 1,127,760. (NOT 1,217,760). Though APC still won anyways, but let's get our figures right.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Joymichy(f): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2015
arbitrage:
DECLARED.
Here's the summary:
NORTH EAST
(1) Adamawa -APC
(2) Bauchi -APC
(3) Borno -APC
(4) Gombe -APC
(5) Taraba -APC
(6) Yobe -APC
NORTH CENTRAL
(7) Benue -APC
(cool Nassarawa -PDP
(9) Niger -APC
(10) Kogi -APC
(11) Plateau -PDP
(12) Kwara -APC
NORTH WEST
(13) Jigawa -APC
(14) Kaduna -APC
(15) Kano -APC
(16) Katsina -APC
(17) Sokoto -APC
(18) Zamfara -APC
SOUTH WEST
(19) Lagos -APC
(20) Ogun -APC
(21) Osun -APC
(22) Oyo -APC
(23) Ondo -APC
(24) Ekiti -PDP
SOUTH EAST
(25) Anambra -PDP
(26) Imo -PDP
(27) Ebonyi -PDP
(28) Enugu -PDP
(29) Abia -PDP
SOUTH SOUTH
(30) Akwa -PDP
(31) Bayelsa -PDP
(32) Cross River -PDP
(33) Delta -PDP
(34) Edo -PDP
(35) Rivers -PDP
F.C.T
(36) Abuja -PDP
APC WINS 22 STATES
PDP WINS 15 STATES
where is kebbi state? Ok... u reserved it for the final blow abi
Meanwhile, u all can cool off with this guy's super funny election experience grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2226728/election-scam-sold-vote-credit
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by shammahyaro(f): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........see wetin 8pm don bcum ooo
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Aura2(f): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2015
chukzzy1:
mehn asari and cohorts might transfer their aggression to our pipelines oh,and you know what that means amid this global slump in oil prices...na die we go dey oh

Then you will know that a Jonathan controlled army and a Buhari controlled army dont produce the same results.
There was a reason militants avoided OBJ'S administration dont you think so?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Stevano007(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2015
fergieboy:

oboy charge your battery nahhh

Light dey 24/7. We don't charge till phone reaches 1%

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.