Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (222011 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by owobokiri(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ambode looks so stewpid and clumsy in this pic he used for his "I am ready to serve" advert on nairaland. . Very fake fat thing.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please can someone tell me where I can buy INEC scratch card let me check the result online.?
Since Jega is wasting time sad

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Keegan: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Which kind of country is this? O ga o! Where is Jega now?

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by omojeesu(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
It is unfortunate that someone can refer to a group as slaves of another group. These same 'slaves' voted for GEJ in 2011 and against their supposed masters. Now that the tables appear to be turning, they are being insulted. Can we be fair minded for once?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by eduxerxes: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
uzeba:
INEC please give us results for PDP and APC alone. Other parties can check their results on Linda Ikeji’s Blog
abi na to buy scratch card check dia result for JAMB website.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by themodernman: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
duos:
I need to be discussing this election result over bottles of beer so that I can bear it.. kiss

I'll really love to puff some thick smoke of Benson Switch in d air but dunno wat d beer parlour will turn to after result
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by gen2briz(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Hibros wetin dem do u na

Make person no see light for 5-6 days after paying for prepaid meter maintenance fee.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ypeace: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please where can i stream the match between apc nd pdp........ Any online link? Thanks
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by LongestDick: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
dammytosh:

Longest dick, most minute brain.

See what you are doing to His Excellency, The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

General Mohammed Buhari (GCFR).

Mumu
Your brain dey faulty
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by euromoney(f): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega..Story yi ti fe maa Long, ma se bayi now.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by anigbajumo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Onase:
where are you

It's raining here.
kwaraz,u nko
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Opeomoope: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Inec pls make it snappy
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by bobbyruffy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hearers discretion is strongly advised... Please address your electoral issues via litigation and not by violence...
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Taleeysun(f): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
NIGERIANS MESSAGE TO BUHARI ON TWITTER IF HE WINS

‪#‎BabaNowTharYouAreThere‬.

1) Dont come-up with 36-point agenda. Just give us Light and security. Odas will fall in place

2) Reduce the costs for data bundles

3) Make Fashola a minister with 2 portfolios. He can handle it.

4) Baba, the number of fish in each tin of Titus sardine used to be 8 in 1999. Please do something about it.

4) shut all borders. Our jail candidates must not be allowed to escape to Cotonou.

5) Don't Use 1billion Naira to Eat..No Be Food We Say Make You Go Chop!

6) Please arrest that lady that says your call credit is low please recharge!

7) stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay dem lik civil servant 2 discourage rogues from our polity

cool don't use all our money to buy shoes..use ur old military boots if necessary

9) padlock Patience Jonathan's mouth like Trojan horse. She speaks bad English

10) let there be electricity, we don't want to be hugging transformers

11) we want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC, Al jazeera and so on.

COPIED
prayer points
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by crownprince102: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari Wikipedia's Account say he is expected to be named winner of the election.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Paschal55(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Cant wait to send my congratulatory message to GEJ PEJ together will SAMBO....

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by oladimeji1011: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
They chastised us, ridiculed us, mocked us, even called us different kinds of unprintable names, they said we are not robust enough to make them lose sleeps, but God is with us. Results pouring in has given them dysentary and diarrhea, though we are still waiting patiently, I'm glad they can now admit that they underestimated us.
Whatever the result, let's not fight PLS.#onenigeria

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by SmartAlex(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
ceejay80s:
E be like say inec don forget to change battery for their clock
That's y I like d white their 8pm is 8pm but here in Africa it's a different case.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by sammynice(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
I wod hv wasted my data if I had gone online 2 watch...llet me patiently wait 4 nig nepa...
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Emmanuel602(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
I knew something like this will happen when I leant it will be 8pm Nigerian time
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by HARDDON: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
no respect for time whatsoever, no respect for the citizenry whatsoever! cant keep to time during election, cant keep to time with results.
yet you wano eat on same plate with the west! simply Gross!

for this nation to move forward, we must learn to respect the only limited currency God gave us to trade with.....TIME

BTW, GEJ till 2091

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by summerflame(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where are the PDP fucktards?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by simdam500(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
owobokiri: Ambode looks so stewpid and clumsy in this pic he used for his "I am ready to serve" advert on nairaland. . Very fake fat thing.

If u mean that pic?

You are very wrong!

4 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Napoleone(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
lloydpras:
see you! They've rigged the stuff! How can those that voted in Akwa Ibom be more than those that voted at Sokoto? Well, I'm not surprised. In a country where. 1010 voters registered and over 2000voted shocked
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
owobokiri:
Ambode looks so stewpid and clumsy in this pic he used for his "I am ready to serve" advert on nairaland. . Very fake fat thing.
i think say nah 0nLy me see grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by zenith4biz(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
See viewers, they trust Nairaland than NTA........... We need change but not from Buhari nor from GEJ

Please what's the scores.?
Who scored?
Yeeee is that Amaechi?
Please which team put on blue Jersey?

No blame me ow.

If you get light for house you wouldn't be here and you still chanting GEJ till 2019 you need deliverance.

Sai baba you don't seem to represent the change we want ow but we go manage you.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by gen2briz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
euromoney:
Jega..Story yi ti fe maa Long, ma se bayi now.. sad

State melo lo ka to wa pause ,mase bayi now.
O ri awon media to wa la around, ma se bayi now.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by deeptesting(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
anigbajumo:
I pray make dem no start until dis rain stop coz my dstv don Lost signal here....

Mehn my DSTV bill was up on the 27th of March,i went to a local agent to pay due to time constraint and inter switch will not accept my ECO bank ATM card and that is the only bank that i have an ATM card..Surprise Surprise up till this moment no connection, i called the agent he said he has paid,i should contact DSTV, spent over 1,000 airtime calling DSTV customer care to no avail and by 4PM the automated voice prompt said we have closed for the day.. Imagine since 28th i have not watched TV to follow the update.

I am following on twitter, NL and listening to 99.3 Nigeria Info via the internet.
The only thing that will save that agent tomorrow if he opens his office is if GMB wins this election,in fact, i will buy him Orijin otherwise passersby and the entire neighbor hood will not be able to separate the fight.

4 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Seun:
Please tune to Channels TV, NTA, or your favorite TV/radio station to watch the continuation of Jega's announcement of the 2015 election results. If you have data, you can watch the broadcast on the Internet as well. Go to http://www.channelstv.com/live/ for that.

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2226846/jega-live-nta-inec-stage
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2263150_img20150330wa0001_jpeg83baa07c24aa62486e008f82d870b02b

You no dey shame to talk say "if we have data" where as small countries like Togo and Ghana sell Unlimited Bundle for a low cost valid for a month. But In Nigeria if you On your data by mistake and e catch your airtime, the credit go disappear like Wili Wili

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by KAKERE: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Who will relieve us of this tension? Nigerian football match no reach this one oh. INEC please nau!
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by simdam500(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
euromoney: Jega..Story yi ti fe maa Long, ma se bayi now.. sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by xynerise: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tonight is the night

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (70)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.