Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (222072 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
I think Jega has gone to sleep or maybe he has travelled out of Nigeria. U never can tell, anything can happen.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by royalguest: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wan ti bere ooo

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Youngzedd(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Started.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Shit just got real it has begun
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by jumzzy448: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega ooo....why is this taking forever.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ladylaurel(f): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
. Hhhmmm. Rain rain go away......
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Super1759: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
chai! Naija NTA.i thought we don pass all these embarasements. why no network naaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Adedoks(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Odunharry:
The Lagos,Bornu,Katsina,Kano election
results against PDP will Be like "Pick 2"
"pick 3" "pick 3","general market","suspen
sion" , "last card", "check up
loool... O boy nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by themodernman: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
delightful1:

Unfortunately, I don't do originsad

Well anything that calms your frayed nerves...I also didnt do Orijin until I tried it one day.

You dunno what you missing girl lipsrsealed
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Mattin(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dem don start ooo!
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Gofwane(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is one reason i hate this country. Can we ever overcome that nonsense attitude of African time?

Even on such an important occasion... Smh

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by simdam500(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Demmzy15(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
My bro n sis, I'm a Buhari fan. But the way it looks, I'm really scared! Please is there hope?!

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by anigbajumo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
deeptesting:

Mehn my DSTV bill was up on the 27th of March,i went to a local agent to pay due to time constraint and inter switch will not accept my ECO bank ATM card and that is the only bank that i have an ATM card..Surprise Surprise up till this moment no connection, i called the agent he said he has paid,i should contact DSTV, spent over 1,000 airtime calling DSTV customer care to no avail and by 4PM the automated voice prompt said we have closed for the day.. Imagine since 28th i have not watched TV to follow the update.

I am following on twitter, NL and listening to 99.3 Nigeria Info via the internet.
The only thing that will save that agent tomorrow if he opens his office is if GMB wins this election,in fact, i will buy him Orijin otherwise passersby and the entire neighbor hood will not be able to separate the fight.
haa,my sub is stil on.....bt i received msg diss noon dat dea wil b increament frm April one,so i wana sub for like three mnth tomrrw
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by wtfCode: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Krasid:
Grabs popcorn.
is that ur dinner?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Evathyst(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
All set as JEGA takes position.

Heaven help doz who have 100% trust in ds man whose 8pm is actually 8:45pm.

Meanwhile, all fingers crossed.

If u'r for change, can I hear you say 'Sai Buhari?'

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Bluffly: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Enugu's result is been amended
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by plendil: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
wetin dem dey calculate?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by valmunich(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Finally they're starting after wasting almost an hour
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by rusher14: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Channels just lost signal from Abuja
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by dominique(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
deeptesting:

Mehn my DSTV bill was up on the 27th of March,i went to a local agent to pay due to time constraint and inter switch will not accept my ECO bank ATM card and that is the only bank that i have an ATM card..Surprise Surprise up till this moment no connection, i called the agent he said he has paid,i should contact DSTV, spent over 1,000 airtime calling DSTV customer care to no avail and by 4PM the automated voice prompt said we have closed for the day.. Imagine since 28th i have not watched TV to follow the update.

I am following on twitter, NL and listening to 99.3 Nigeria Info via the internet.
The only thing that will save that agent tomorrow if he opens his office is if GMB wins this election,in fact, i will buy him Orijin otherwise passersby and the entire neighbor hood will not be able to separate the fight.

Rofl, I've spent over N400 calling that useless dstv customer care before.

Channels Don lose signal o, same as NTA. PDP what is going on?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 989900: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Massive rigging in the SE and SS.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
100dollarbills:

grin

How u dey my guy, na true l talk oo, my body dey shake, abeg call 911 cool
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by foxyac3(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is why I love football kick off is kick off!!
Even livescores can testify.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Neatcarsonly: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Odunharry:
The Lagos,Bornu,Katsina,Kano election
results against PDP will Be like "Pick 2"
"pick 3" "pick 3","general market","suspen
sion" , "last card", "check up

Lmao.. grin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by foxyac3(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is why I love football, kick off is kick off!!
Even livescores can testify.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by internetpo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega now on. APC agent says the earlier calculation was wrong of the 9states. Jega now recounting the votes.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by plendil: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bluffly:
Enugu's result is been amended

okay. it like it was being contested
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by oevenme(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Announcing things, no noise please
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by fairygeh(f): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
My bro n sis, I'm a Buhari fan. But the way it looks, I'm really scared! Please is there hope?!
Be scared,Be realy scared cos GEJ shall win
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by fineyemi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Abeg! wats jega saying. trying to make an adjustment to dat of enugu for apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by chrisviral(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Listening Live with my BB10 grin

100.5 station, I don't even know the name undecided

Enugu results been called now, I didn't hear that guy that added the shit undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (70)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.