Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

A Token From My Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Token From My Heart (832 Views)

My Heart Is Broken / His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Token From My Heart by MegaTrends(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2009
Though I know this is unusual, particularly because i cannot remember when last I submitted a post; however, it gives me great pleasure to be able to write you at this time as a deliberate effort to communicate my sense of mission in this regard. I heard a statement lately and this is it:

“There’s no such thing as a stubborn child, only ignorant parents!

Somehow, it never struck me this way. For what it’s worth, it did get me to begin to think seriuosly about my relationships. I thought of those high-maintenance but very close relationships I really have to shield the best of my time and energy from. More importantly, I thought about those close relationships, amongst so many, that are truly meaningful and value-adding and ironically demand I pour the best of of my time, energy and resources into. I actually thought of you. I made a personal commitment to extend an invitation to you. Recently, a trusted friend of mine handed to me the synopsis of a program, that is radically changing my peception and the way we will raise our children and interact with our youth. The truth is: Raising successful kids does not happen by default, it takes planning, preparation and practice.

I am convinced that Power Parenting, is a revolutionary program by all ramifications. It comes with a 30-Day Online Coaching Program leading to a Power Parenting Certification that will empower and help you in no small way in giving guidance to hundreds of our children and youths within your area of interest and influence. In addition to this, you will also qualify as a Power Parenting Ambassador on the Global Community of Power Parenting. Heaven only knows how much more we have the potential to achieve; heaven only knows how much more of a blessing our lives could be to this generation and generations down the line if we had a little more knowledge. I just discovered this and I KNOW you should be at the January Edition of Power Parenting.

The program fee is a sum total of N50, 000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only. However, as a former participant of one of the programs of the Organising Company, I have commited the sum of N25, 000.00 (Twenty-five Thousand Naira) as a “seed” to selected friends within my area of influence being 50% of the training fee. I have checked it, trust me, I believe this investment will be well worth your time; and your personal investment of N25, 000.00 (Twenty-five Thousand Naira) only, the remaining half, will prove worthy. The program is attended by quality minds of sound pedigree like you. It has a total of 8 Classroom Learning Hours as well other online learning hours conveniently spread across a full week with loads of intercative sessions, assiginments and action learning excercises. The program is slated for [b]Saturday, 24th January 2009, 8am at: Neosis, The Training Place, #12 Aba-Johnson Crescent, HARMONY ENCLAVE, by ECOBANK, off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. [/b]lifeTodayTM TLM ltd, the company behind this initiative will be glad to process and complete your registration as you call. They also guarantee 100% MONEY – BACK- GUARANTEE that works.

I sincerely believe you will see and appreciate the simple, yet noble motive behind this gesture. Please feel free to call me for any confirmation whatsoever.

Find attached a synopsis of the program.

With highest regards,

Abioye Oluwafemi

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Pounds Wife To Death / Is Unfaithfulness A Justifiable Ground To Divorce Your Spouse? / Her Husband Friends And Their Wifes Are Insultive Motherfuckers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.