Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu (67401 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by wildikeman(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
omenka:
The Igbo's (except a minor few) have chosen to be on the wrong side of history and re gonna pay dearly for this political misadventure. Any presidential aspirations they might have been nursing has been set back 50years.

Pray you get your Biafra.
you tribalistic goat head have started.... Isn't this fuccking democracy again. I tot the likes of you had gotten rotten and withered since the 1970s how wrong have I been.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by IAmTobore(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
This man vocal caricature has been imbeded and at the same time miscombobulated with english grammercieur...
it is a point to note that the ki ki ka ka so is not perturbed by his larynx utterances and he has unweildenly become a grammar celebrity celebrated under the languagial zoomo...
me and him who win angry
Bros na u o!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by smk4life(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
kolima1067:
IGBOKWENU

You are a senseless fool!!!!!!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by kenkool(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
AndreRose:
Which PDP political abrakadabra? Which fallaciloquence? Please patrick don't circumnavigate around PDP results, your identical plumage is with the APC not PDP. We don't need your circumlocutry and voluminous grammar here. Thanks for stopping by.
#teamGEJ
You killed it babe! cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2015

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by ENDTIMES: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
The Igbo's (except a minor few) have chosen to be on the wrong side of history and re gonna pay dearly for this political misadventure. Any presidential aspirations they might have been nursing has been set back 50years.

I'm an Igbo and I voted GMB because of my strong belief that gej may never do any better than he has done already.

But instead of castigating my kinsmen for their decision I will rather praise them for being "united" in their support for gej, whether for good or bad reasons at least they were united and unity is strength.

If GMB is wise he should cash in on that strength when he eventually comes in. All he need do is to convince them. Like it or not, the Igbos remain the number one tribe with the best potentials in Nigeria. If Buhari will succeed he needs the Igbos to succeed and when the chips are down he may find the Igbos only standing with him like they did for "failing and wobbling" Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by hammedkola(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2015
vjsmiles:
This man vocal caricature has been imbeded and at the same time miscombobulated with english grammercieur...
it is a point to note that the ki ki ka ka so is not perturbed by his larynx utterances and he has unweildenly become a grammar celebrity celebrated under the languagial zoomo...
me and him who win angry

Aswear, na you win grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:

So what happens to the innocent few? Me, Ngige, Rochas etc?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by AndreRose(f): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2015
kenkool:

You killed it babe! cheesy
Thanks
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by leisuretym: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
I started liking* the man after watching his speech at the prestigious Moshood Abiola Kashimowo University; anyone here remembers this erratic move by Mr. President cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

When Jonah has the gut to name the prestigious university MALUU (COW) hhahahaha
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by JayJustus(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2015
it's not his account oooo...it's a troll account...basically a parody..nevertheless still sounds like his stunt double...hahahah
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Abee79(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by okechukwu3: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
So all these results from Sokototo, Kano,Katsina are not Abracadabra

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by larryUG(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:

u r blabbing....barking like nkita ala(mad dog). Na u be d god father wey go deny dem d seat for anoda 50 yrs. Its ppke like u dt will say pdp will rule for 60 yrs.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Missuskike(f): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:
Recall that PDP recorded a landslide victory in Enugu.

See Patrick Obahiagbon's reaction on Twitter after the announcement of the results....

https://mobile.twitter.com/pobahiagbon

*sighs* Some things can never change
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Princepioneer(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:
Which PDP political abrakadabra? Which fallaciloquence? Please patrick don't circumnavigate around PDP results, your identical plumage is with the APC not PDP. We don't need your circumlocutry and voluminous grammar here. Thanks for stopping by.
#teamGEJ
power jam power cool we are all learning.... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.