Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results (39823 Views)

#thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by hasonjack: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
kodded:
abeg don't follow some ignorant thugs to go on a rampage on any southerner or youth copper when the result is finally announced biko

#BabaNowThatYouAreGone

Akuya.
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by FOREXMART(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
ask4bk:
The votes APC will get in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and Kastina will be like Pick 2, Pick 2, Hold On, General Market, Last Card, Check Up!

Lol e no complete nau, abi u no play whot wella?.

APC be like PDP pick 2, pick 2, pick 3, suspension, suspension, general market, hold on, pick 2 and last card, check the f up.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by zudozz: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
just mark my word. also save this.

Buhari is so good enuf 2 rule u people n ur families that by the time d full result is announced n he loses d election this time tomorrow his cousins n nephews ll be killing ur relatives in d north!

thats d best u guys ll get with ur sai nonsense!
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by ichommy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
ask4bk:
The votes APC will get in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and Kastina will be like Pick 2, Pick 2, Hold On, General Market, Last Card, Check Up!
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by Wande745(f): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lol

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by tylesh(f): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Baba
Welcome to Aso rock
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by lovely17(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
kodded:
abeg don't follow some ignorant thugs to go on a rampage on any southerner or youth copper when the result is finally announced biko

#BabaNowThatYouAreGone
gone to where #babanowthatyouarethere
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by omoplaycool(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
brushesz:
I'm always on the wining side of life Christianity, Chelsea, PDP... I can go on and on and on
Lwkmd.. Na wa ooooo
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by TopGee: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
na wah oo
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by ologundudu7: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
ask4bk:

Lmaorof Patience Jonathan is AskingForBK pls.nice one,
#saiBaba
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
ask4bk:
Biko...make una come put hand make we help Jona pack him things!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by ALAYORMII: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Una can rig ooooo

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by Mustay(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by Abumadea: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
brushesz:
I'm always on the wining side of life Christianity, Chelsea, PDP... I can go on and on and on
What will u call the muslims in PDP and the christians in APC? I guess losers right?
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by papabaks(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Abeg what is prof saying now Abeg. #MYINEC oooo. Chai

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by Engineer1985(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
The picture funny die
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by AKMoney1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Baba grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by ustavo(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by msmee(f): 4:40am On Mar 31, 2015
when will the results be announced?
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by okechukwu3: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is not over until it is over, Sai Gej
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by PerfectFortune: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
autotrader014:

grin calm down bro.. GEJ is a game changer.. he doesnt talk much, his actions speaks louder.. wink

The people who cast the vote have decided.
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by Wande745(f): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
brushesz:
Sorry bro, maybe not always. #saibuhari
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by brushesz: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wande745:

Sorry bro, maybe not always. #saibuhari

Get lost dude. I'm not your bro.
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by Wande745(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
brushesz:

Get lost dude. I'm not your bro.
i understand your frustration, u'll be fine. i'm a lady by the way...
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by brushesz: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Wande745:

i understand your frustration, u'll be fine. i'm a lady by the way...

Lady, I said I'm on the winning side of life; Christianity, Chelsea, PDP... etc
I'm from the South South region of this country where PDP rocks.
Re: Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results by Wande745(f): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
brushesz:

Lady, I said I'm on the winning side of life; Christianity, Chelsea, PDP... etc
I'm from the South South region of this country where PDP rocks.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) / Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo) / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.