Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (190999 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by easystudy101: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2015
franciskaine:
NEW MUSIC: Jonathan Ft patience - Am Coming Home (Prod By INEC) >>>>>> coming soon

Lol..., you be big fool oo!
Chai..., u wicked I swear. Lol
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by nzeadachie: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2015
BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, MAKE YOU PEOPLE FORGET ALL THE MAGIC

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2015
cr7lomo:
U forgot to add benue , a PDp state
APC won Benue sir

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by DPChuks(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2015
I just pray and hope Shekau Will not be made the next NSA......just saying my mind.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2015
easystudy101:

Lol..., you be big fool oo!
Chai..., u wicked I swear. Lol
lol, I will take the insult for Buhari's sake. #SAI BUHARI

6 Likes

ellechrystal:
Hmm
Where is barcanista?

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Eyop: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hmm

Nne say something now. What can we do to help the situation GEJ can't just go like that despite all our efforts. I know court case is around the corner but we shouldn't rely on that.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by adamskutty(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, MAKE YOU PEOPLE FORGET ALL THE MAGIC
Biafra comedian. grin

7 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
-
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Kingsasian(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
enoqueen:
jona is gone.

now any incoming presido will no that 8yrs is not guarantee if he do not do well.

They shouldn't be so relax.
exactly

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by boxypane(m): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Feel The Wind of Change! No sentiments attached. Please Easterners, we knw u dnt have a good past with GMB, bur his no more in Uniform! Moreso, its a democracy!
Lesson: Vote wisely next Time out.
Love u guys.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by tbaby123(f): 12:47am On Mar 31, 2015
emmy4lov:
we are hopeful

Hope na him kill abiola

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by stevejoy(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=suwailad post=32186250]

Niger = APC
Adamawa = APC
Bauchi = APC
Borno = APC
Gombe = APC
Taraba = PDP
Kebbi, Sokoto = APC
Zamfara = PDP
Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers = PDP
Lagos = APC

CAN SOMEONE PROVE MATHEMATICALLY HOW GEJ
WILL WIN WITH 2032226 MARGIN

me self nor know. it is like finding a oasis in a desert, thats how we will find the remaining votes to backup BUT it is too late now!~

OP, you forgot Benue State and the last time I checked,Buhari was leading with around 250,000 vote.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by engrsoma(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Everything is planned.

Give APC one night to celebrate and dance them selves out so that when Jonathan is declared winner, they won't have strength for violence. Mark my words.

6 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dachpee(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Niger = APC
Adamawa = APC
Bauchi = APC
Borno = APC
Gombe = APC
Taraba = PDP
Kebbi, Sokoto = APC
Zamfara = PDP
Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers = PDP
Lagos = APC

CAN SOMEONE PROVE MATHEMATICALLY HOW GEJ
WILL WIN WITH 2032226 MARGIN

me self nor know. it is like finding a oasis in a desert, thats how we will find the remaining votes to backup BUT it is too late now!~
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by drtwist(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2015
the biggest mistake APC make was start publishing the strength of their result which give POP the clue on how to inflate theirs sorry APC the media will work against u this timearound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Scrypt:

Soon. You too, run along.

Run to where kwanu? My bed is too cold for comfort tonight.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by blakid(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
I biliv dis person na 1 of dos TANite, broda if na money wey u collect 4 GEJ hand dy fear u, no worry just tell us, we nairalanders go contribute am 4 u make u return am 2 ur President. Thanks....

6 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2015
engrsoma:
Everything is planned.

Give APC one night to celebrate and dance them selves out so that when Jonathan is declared winner, they won't have strength for violence. Mark my words.

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2015
standd:

Run to where kwanu? My bed is too cold for comfort tonight.

Sleep on the couch. smiley
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Rexhandsome(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians are so mean and callous.Do you think there will be a Nigeria if Jonathan loses?The gates of hell will open.Keep on rejoicing till hell is unleashed.The end of Nigeria is near.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Raiders: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2015
fsk1:
Where is barcanista?
he has open another account. You wont be hearing from him again

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Scrypt:

Sleep on the couch. smiley

undecided
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Moz22: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Yea baby...what's up for celebration?
SELENAqueensy:
Baba is winning... Am so happy

My vote wasn't in vain

GMB all the way

Hope GEJ have not forgotten everything about his canoe business in the village, cause he will need it very soon

GO BUHARI!, GO BUHARI!!, GO BUHARI!!!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.
I was actually finding it difficult to sleep before, but the moment I read the crappy analysis u posted above, I felt relieved.

U must be related to Basket mouth, hence u wouldn't be so adept at telling jokes.

Lemme set the record straight, GEJ lost heavily in Niger state, He was defeated narrowly in Lagos, He was rumoured to have even lost in both Adamawa & Benue. And even the taraba dt he would win will probably be by a small margin.

Well, since it would be dawn soon, I'll implore you to enjoy ur stay in dreamland while it lasts.

Lolz! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by kelvine(m): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
I join you in wishing GEJ victory. When he does, I'd love to take you out.

ellechrystal:
Hmm, Johna, ur name isn't good luck for nothing, ,let d luck begin, I ain't giving up on u my love kiss
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
standd:

undecided

The couch is warm since you are already seated on it. lipsrsealed
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by adamskutty(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hmm, Johna, ur name isn't good luck for nothing, ,let d luck begin, I ain't giving up on u my love kiss
U need to dump that confused man cos he's heading to otuoke whether he likes it or not.

Pdp downfall began when they indirectly challenged God.

We will rule Nigeria for 60 years- pdp

Abeg blow me that kiss from ur sugar coated lips . grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Lucasbalo(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2015
emmy4lov:
we are hopeful
Keep hoping for nothing. The owners of the country have spoken democratically . GEJ and his kleptomanic associates days are numbered.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by tonero230(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=stevejoy post=32187708][/quote]

Where is omo fayose,he is no longer making noise
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by xtremrules(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.
Total number of Vote bro. Stop analysing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.