Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Do You Expect From This New Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Expect From This New Government? (700 Views)

Six Things To Expect From Buhari's 2016 Budget / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / APC NWC Meets In Abuja Over Power Sharing & Formation Of New Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Expect From This New Government? by veekybaby(f): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] We all know that the 2011 government seems to disappoint the nation as whole. But, as we are about to step into a new gorvenment, i know many of us are expecting one thing or the other in this new gorvenment that is about changing the nation. What are your expectations as a citizen of this country, which sector would you want change to start from? We all know that the 2011 government seems to disappoint the nation as whole. But, as we are about to step into a new gorvenment, i know many of us are expecting one thing or the other in this new gorvenment that is about changing the nation. What are your expectations as a citizen of this country, which sector would you want change to start from? We all know that the 2011 government seems to disappoint the nation as whole. But, as we are about to step into a new gorvenment, i know many of us are expecting one thing or the other in this new gorvenment that is about changing the nation. What are your expectations as a citizen of this country, which sector would you want change to start from?
Re: What Do You Expect From This New Government? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Nothing! Just like I expected nothing from the one of 2011
Re: What Do You Expect From This New Government? by suwailad(f): 1:29am On Mar 31, 2015
vfactor:
Nothing! Just like I expected nothing from the one of 2011

so theres no hope for you then

first free basic education introduced all over nigeria
the apc government subsidizes federal university fees by a big %
pass the PIB into law as quick as possible
revise and see through the building of the 2nd niger bridge
create the northern rebuilding marshall plan which will involve all nigerians, it is all about programs
and many more
Re: What Do You Expect From This New Government? by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

so theres no hope for you then

first free basic education introduced all over nigeria
the apc government subsidizes federal university fees by a big %
pass the PIB into law as quick as possible
revise and see through the building of the 2nd niger bridge
create the northern rebuilding marshall plan which will involve all nigerians, it is all about programs
and many more

I will follow you now, just so I can remind you of this statements after 2years

(1) (Reply)

Chart Of All The Results From 36 States: Buhari Is Returned Elected / South African President Wants Foreigners Deported From The Country Officially / I Have Had Enough Of Politics –jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.