Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call (8178 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / 2015 POLL: How Jega Ignored Me For A Meeting - Oritsejafor / Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Sirniyeh(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2015
If I lie, God should punish me! This is from a reliable source in Abuja. My close associate right in there unveiled the scenario...

Few minutes to 8pm when the stage was already set for the second phase of 2015 presidential elections results announcement, Mr President called the line of INEC Chairman, Attahiru Jaga 3 times and Prof Jega refused to pick his calls.

At exactly 8pm, the media spoke person, Ruben Abati arrived to deliver Mr President's message to Jega but Jega did the unprecedented. He replied Abati....

"...I'm sorry, I can't pick his call now untill after the results declaration is over...".

As at the time Abati approached Prof Jega, there were witnesses. That was what caused the delay of Jega to arrive the stage late.

From inner source

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by amnestylaw1(m): 5:08am On Mar 31, 2015
God bless the impartial umpire. Like for GMB, share for PYO.

61 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 31, 2015
amnestylaw1:
God bless the impartial umpire. Like for GMB, share for PYO.
Stop begging for likes...

Sai Buhari

19 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Sirniyeh(m): 5:18am On Mar 31, 2015
For many who don't know JEGA, investigate about him from ASSU. He was the ASSU president during the time of OBJ. He doesn't compromise his integrity. He is a true born again Muslim who doesn't collect bribe.

When Obasanjo heard Jega was to be INEC Chairman prior to 2011 election, he marvelled! He knows the man well. And when all echoes were resounding again for his removal, Obasanjo gave a voice to reject the move. Thank God for JEGA, what could have been the story today...

36 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by luvmijeje(f): 5:23am On Mar 31, 2015
I called that a man of principle and integrity. From what I've seen so far, he knows his job and he's not an easily push able person.

11 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by trillville(m): 5:30am On Mar 31, 2015
The incoming FG should renew jega's contract, even if it means changing our constitution. Looking at the United States as an example, j Edgar Hoover spent over 30 years as the head of the FBI and made it what it is today. Alan Greenspan spent about 19 as federal reserve chairman ( their Central bank).

Nigeria needs men like jega and if he is willing, we should insist that he continues for fairness and balance.

28 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Sirniyeh(m): 5:46am On Mar 31, 2015
trillville:
The incoming FG should renew jega's contract, even if it means changing our constitution. Looking at the United States as an example, j Edgar Hoover spent over 30 years as the head of the FBI and made it what it is today. Alan Greenspan spent about 19 as federal reserve chairman ( their Central bank).

Nigeria needs men like jega and if he is willing, we should insist that he continues for fairness and balance.

Yes, you spoke well. Jega's appointment should be renewed. I trust Buhari for that.

12 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Raiders: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by YoursGEJ(m): 5:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg who don see Oressmusanctus, Chukwudi44, temitemi and Barcanista. Their mama dey find dem abeg. Please help us find these children

21 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by ozo13(m): 5:52am On Mar 31, 2015
In addition, he is also very smart

3 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by ibkgab001: 6:02am On Mar 31, 2015
That is how it should be

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2015
He should be made the EFCC CHAIRMAN...

PLEASE, where can we find TANOIDS...?

Let's SING...
Oya, my Leg NO carry me dey go...
my leg NO carry me dey go...
Anywhere, JONA dey NO carry me dey go..
Anywhere, JONA dey NO carry me dey go..

4 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by RockMaxi: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2015
trillville:

Well said, we need good heads like him in all areas. I doubt if Jega himself will want a tenure elongation considering the complexity of this nation. That card reader technology must surely work better than this.

@Sirniyeh, you don't need to curse yourself to prove a point. Those that will believe you will surely do and vice versa....

10 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2015
The incorruptible JEGA. He deserves to be appointed in Buhari's cabinet. cool

8 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by slap1(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2015
And you expect me to believe this abi?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by jomoh: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:
If I lie, God should punish me! This is from a reliable source in Abuja. My close associate right in there unveiled the scenario...

As at the time Abati approached Prof Jega, there were witnesses. That was what caused the delay of Jega to arrive the stage late.

From inner source

May God bless Jega

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by sheymoni(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Jega is my man of the year. God bless you and your family

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Sirniyeh(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2015
RockMaxi:

@Sirniyeh, you don't need to curse yourself to prove a point. Those that will believe you will surely do and vice versa....

Thanks but you should understand our Nairaland colleagues, they can call person any name just to provide the source. They believe in SR Punch, PT etc but not from gossipers like us

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by PassingShot(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan is on a mission to plunge this country into chaos but the God almighty will not let him succeed.

Throughout the night, my mind was thinking about all sort of stunts GEJ/PDP will want to pull to sway the election to their side and this particular one was the top one. The other one was Delta returning another ridiculous figure just as Rivers.

We deserve better than Jonathan and his cabals.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by RockMaxi: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Thanks but you should understand our Nairaland colleagues, they can call person any name just to provide the source. They believe in SR Punch, PT etc but not from gossipers like us

No qualms bro, keep revealing them darkness to light. God bless you and your source. cool

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by bunmioguns(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba

Sai BUHARI

The people's General

grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Texcoco(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Pure propaganda and allegations again,hope you won't blame Jega when GEJ is declared winner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by mustymatic(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2015
INEC’s formal declaration of Mr. Buhari as the
winner of the presidential election will represent
a historic moment in Nigeria’s history, being the
first time that an opposition candidate would
unseat an incumbent head of government at the
federal level. Another historic aspect is the fact
that Mr. Buhari finally triumphed on his fifth run
as a presidential candidate of one of Nigeria’s
parties.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by olamonsor2: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2015
One love my prof. In BUK
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by jhydebaba(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:

so u prefer to place a curse on urself than for people to call u names cheesy i still dey laugh Oh!
At the mention of Jega, every Jona must bow.

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Lakeshizu(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Abeg who don see Oressmusanctus, Chukwudi44, temitemi and Barcanista. Their mama dey find dem abeg. Please help us find these children
Lost in the Wilderness of GMB grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Djdeebrain(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2015
God is a merciful God, he will not punish you but destroy your future for lying. Fool.
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2015
trillville:

its noot about renewing his tenure. He tried and deserves a national award

however, our laws are regressive. The current electoral law forbids e-voting. That was why jega used the card reader only for accreditation. If not we could hv used something like that for electronic voting after thumb print is accepted

he has proved a point that technology can reduce the chances of rigging contrary to our current law that forbids evoting on the pretense that Nigeria is not mature for it!

It is now left to us as nigerians to impress it on the APC govt to revisit the electoral law forbidding e-voting. Once that is done, we won't need ballot papers and result sheet. It won't take us this long to get election result.

If we fully embrace e-voting, the whole system becomes most credible and it will be hard for any governor or president to rig whether jega is there or not!

The success of this election is tied to jega on the throne. Unless we ensure e-voting is stipulated on out electoral law against the current ballot system, a new inec boss can maneuver it(paper ballot) in favour of APC against nigerians wish in 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2015
That's why its called "Independent "electoral body..

He's not under any obligation to pick his call during the discharge of his duty..

Either he likes it,or not,APC is winning.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Jerrick(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Feeling the niqqa grin grin Jega is one heck of a strict ruler. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by dotna(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Granted N500m Bail / Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains / ‘looting’: Obasanjo Drags Daniel To Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.