Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Mythbusters Disciples Assemble - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mythbusters Disciples Assemble (1009 Views)

Diy: Assemble A Pvr For Your Dstv With Less Than N20k! Forget Multichoice Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mythbusters Disciples Assemble by Raymand(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2006
This thread is for those who watch the Mythbusters show on discovery channel. whats your best myth bust? who is your favourite myth buster Jamie Hyneman or Adam Savage . . .
Re: Mythbusters Disciples Assemble by beyunce(f): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2006
funny enough both of them are my favorite. in diffrent ways.

My favorite mythbuster was the one of the police car myth that was acted in the 1980s.
Re: Mythbusters Disciples Assemble by Highbury(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2006
of coarse jamie is ma favorite, his makes me laugh and my fav. episode shld be the duck ehco
Re: Mythbusters Disciples Assemble by clocky(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2006
no comment
Re: Mythbusters Disciples Assemble by Raymand(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2006
I'm thinking of busting a myth of my own. . . the 'Eba and Coca Cola kills' myth. . . is it true that after eating or drinking garri with Coke a person would die instantly? of course i haven't had anyone willing to be the 'lab rat' but i would love to know the results. . . with video evidence ofcourse. . . anyone out there willing to take up this 'noble' act?
Re: Mythbusters Disciples Assemble by momoney1(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2006
Raymand without video evidence i tell you i ate eba and drank coka cola yesterday and i'm sending this post that i'm still alive. besides while i was still in school it's a regular meal combination.

so has it been busted? because i know this is not a myth.
Re: Mythbusters Disciples Assemble by Raymand(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2006
Well, it's tough without video evidence, but try all forms of garri, the soaked one plus the moulded form with coca cola. . .

(1) (Reply)

Naija Movie Gallery / I Just Watched: / Soundcity Or Music Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.