Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria (127459 Views)

See The Low Cut-off Mark For Medicine And Surgery For Various Universities / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Hello friends, It is the dream of most science oriented students having flare for Biology to develop secondary interests in courses in the university having to do with Medical sciences such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Medical laboratory science, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Physiotheraphy among others. If you have interest in studying any of the above aforementioned courses, then I say a Big Congratulations to you because you are 70% in-road to get it with ease. Without wasting much time, I will love to tell you that the University is no other one but the First and the Best University in Nigeria-the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN. (U.I)
From all clear Indications, U.I has been confirmed to be the most transparent and friendly in terms of admission bringing all academically oriented minds from all part of the country to study in its academically serene environment.
Here are my reasons for rightly concluding that U.I is the easiest and the best university to study Medicine and other Medical science courses in Nigeria.
1. Most Universities do requires a high JAMB-UTME score for candidates vying for a course in their College/Faculty of Medicine i.e OAU, UNILAG, UNILORIN, ABU, UNIBEN, UNIPORT, UNN, UNIZIK, DELSU etc. Candidates with low scores end up getting other courses with the less fortunate ones write another JAMB-UTME not knowing what that has in store for them. But in the University of Ibadan, a candidate with 200 in JAMB-UTME can study any of the above Medical science course.
2. U.I does not not use Catchment of a thing in its admission. Any suitably qualified Candidate from any of the 36 states in the Federation can come for ANY Academic programme. In my 200L class of about 140 students of Medicine and Surgery, I can rightly say we have up to 50 south-eastern and south-western dudes. Like 10 come from the Northern region. Which shows that U.I is not biased in terms of ethnicity.
3. SSCE/WAEC/NECO at one sitting is needed but at one sitting. The issue of good grades like A1,B2 is not essencial as it is no longer used to calculate points. A candidate with C6 parallel is good to apply. Also candidates with results gotten as long as 2006 can apply with it. Age aint a barrier too.
4. The Academic calender is relatively fast and consistent. Even with the strikes here and there the University management have make concerted efforts to make sure that things run smoothly i.e 2015 Jambites will resume in about 10months time.
5. The University College Hospital (U.C.H) has the state of heart facilities with seasoned and internationally respected Lecturers, Professors, Consultants etc that will asidously and painstakinly inject the principles and practise of Medicine into your general blood circulation. Accommodation for Medical students (Clinicals i.e 400-600L) students is within the hospital premises with just 2 students per room with constant electricity, pipe borne water amidst many other living friendly amenities.
6. Your passing through UI college of Medicine makes you nationally and internationally recognised because of their solidly earned Accreditation. So if a future oppourtunity presents itself to travel abroad to work or further studies as a Doctor or para-medic in the United states or UK, you will be ochestrated in with no unnecessary screening or rejection.

So what are you waiting for? Make your dream come to reality by making a wise decision from the above well explained detailed information. The post UTME is the final relay that you have to tackle to get in. It is used to determine the Final cutoff for Admission. It comprises of the subject combination you do in your JAMB-UTME and it is very simple and very technical. It has a total of 100 questions with a mark for each. Total of 100 Marks. 25 Questions each for a subject. For Further Enquiries about the University of Ib. Uiv. Ubadan Post UTME, Admissions, Academic Calender, Requirements, Post UTME logistics,UI Post UTME Past questions, Post UTME styllabus, Marking scheme, 2015 Post UTME likely questions etc CALL 08037737245.

The cancellation of the post-UTME by the Ministry of Education spear-headed by the Minister of Education-Mallam Adamu Adamu in 2016, Need for the prompt modification of this post came to the fore. See the new modified post here http://nairaland.com/3678596

10 Likes

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
JAMB-UTME change of course is now available. For more on how to change, call 08037727345.
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Doctoadisa(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2015
KKK thanx bro...what is d cut off as at last year......and how do u schedule your reading during the school day as a medical student......do u read for the whole night or for as long as 6. 7. 8. 9 hrs per day and how do u schedule them.
tank u as u answer this kwesion.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Doctoadisa:
KKK thanx bro...what is d cut off as at last year......and how do u schedule your reading during the school day as a medical student......do u read for the whole night or for as long as 6. 7. 8. 9 hrs per day and how do u schedule them.
tank u as u answer this kwesion.
Post UTME was considered a yardstick for the final screening for admission. That started 2012. And for Medicine and Surgery,MBBS, the 2012 Post UTME cut-off was 65. 2013 was 70 while 2014 was 80. The increase in the marks was simply as a result of the fact that Candidates have been conscious and alert to the fact that U.I criteria for giving admission is relatively easy for an average Nigerian applicant (Jambite).

1 Like

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
I read everyday. Most especially early in the mornings and evenings. My reading habit was consistent. So am used to reading on a routine basis. I use a timetable for reading tOo. i.e I schedule a Subject for a day and I do consider a considerable number of topics. Saturdays and Sundays, I do read Chemistry and I do read it very well. This method enhances me the oppourtunity to cover my textbooks as many times as possible. In a nutshell, Focus, Consistency, Discipline and Determination matters a lot. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by ariyibiyomi: 1:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Pls, are u nw say candidates with waec/neco result below 2006, like 2005, 2004 etc, cant apply to study medicine at UI
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
ariyibiyomi:
Pls, are u nw say candidates with waec/neco result below 2006, like 2005, 2004 etc, cant apply to study medicine at UI
I said "Can" and not "Can't"
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by liveyourlife: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Arrange your post

Mtshewwww.

Are you a teacher or School head? Improve ur students Grades. Visit Classroom Inc
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
UI Post UTME Model Practise Questions now available. To get a copy, call 08037737245
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
UI POST UTME PRACTICE QUESTIONS.

2 Shares

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Front page

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Vibesking(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
you only gave info about UI.. What about Uniben?
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by monnaliza: 11:43pm On May 01, 2015
Dunsin89:
UI POST UTME PRACTICE QUESTIONS.
...pls and pls! aw do i get dis post utme pratice question and d price.
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
monnaliza:
...pls and pls! aw do i get dis post utme pratice question and d price.
. Call 08037737245
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dunsin89:
. Call 08037737245
. Attend our a day to the post UTME tutorial. It is going to be powerful and success packed. Pertinent, Technical, most likely to be repeated questions, post UTME past questions will be will solved with all simplicity.
Smart and Effective method to beat TIME CONSTRAINTS and NO CALCULATOR use policy will be addressed. Pls don't waste time any longer. Say a BIG and AFFIRMATIVE enough to JAMB UTME and post UTM Examinations. Remember " Don't work Hard but Work intelligent and smart. Call 08037737245. Wish you all the best.
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Angelcastro(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dunsin89:
Hello friends, It is the dream of most science oriented students having flare for Biology to develop secondary interests in courses in the university having to do with Medical sciences such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Medical laboratory science, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Physiotheraphy among others. If you have interest in studying any of the above aforementioned courses, then I say a Big Congratulations to you because you are 70% in-road to get it with ease. Without wasting much time, I will love to tell you that the University is no other one but the First and the Best University in Nigeria-the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN. (U.I)
From all clear Indications, U.I has been confirmed to be the most transparent and friendly in terms of admission bringing all academically oriented minds from all part of the country to study in its academically serene environment.
Here are my reasons for rightly concluding that U.I is the easiest and the best university to study Medicine and other Medical science courses in Nigeria.
1. Most Universities do requires a high JAMB-UTME score for candidates vying for a course in their College/Faculty of Medicine i.e OAU, UNILAG, UNILORIN, ABU, UNIBEN, UNIPORT, UNN, UNIZIK, DELSU etc. Candidates with low scores end up getting other courses with the less fortunate ones write another JAMB-UTME not knowing what that has in store for them. But in the University of Ibadan, a candidate with 200 in JAMB-UTME can study any of the above Medical science course.
2. U.I does not not use Catchment of a thing in its admission. Any suitably qualified Candidate from any of the 36 states in the Federation can come for ANY Academic programme. In my 200L class of about 140 students of Medicine and Surgery, I can rightly say we have up to 50 south-eastern and south-western dudes. Like 10 come from the Northern region. Which shows that U.I is not biased in terms of ethnicity.
3. SSCE/WAEC/NECO at one sitting is needed but at one sitting. The issue of good grades like A1,B2 is not essencial as it is no longer used to calculate points. A candidate with C6 parallel is good to apply. Also candidates with results gotten as long as 2006 can apply with it. Age aint a barrier too.
4. The Academic calender is relatively fast and consistent. Even with the strikes here and there the University management have make concerted efforts to make sure that things run smoothly i.e 2015 Jambites will resume in about 10months time.
5. The University College Hospital (U.C.H) has the state of heart facilities with seasoned and internationally respected Lecturers, Professors, Consultants etc that will asidously and painstakinly inject the principles and practise of Medicine into your general blood circulation. Accommodation for Medical students (Clinicals i.e 400-600L) students is within the hospital premises with just 2 students per room with constant electricity, pipe borne water amidst many other living friendly amenities.
6. Your passing through UI college of Medicine makes you nationally and internationally recognised because of their solidly earned Accreditation. So if a future oppourtunity presents itself to travel abroad to work or further studies as a Doctor or para-medic in the United states or UK, you will be ochestrated in with no unnecessary screening or rejection.

So what are you waiting for? Make your dream come to reality by making a wise decision from the above well explained detailed information. The post UTME is the final relay that you have to tackle to get in. It is used to determine the Final cutoff for Admission. It comprises of the subject combination you do in your JAMB-UTME and it is very simple and very technical. It has a total of 100 questions with a mark for each. Total of 100 Marks. 25 Questions each for a subject. For Further Enquiries about the University of Ibadan Post UTME, Admissions, Academic Calender, Requirements, Post UTME logistics,UI Post UTME Past questions, Post UTME styllabus, Marking scheme, 2015 Post UTME likely questions etc CALL 08037737245.
Tnxs boss
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Simcha: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dunsin89:
I read everyday. Most especially early in the mornings and evenings. My reading habit was consistent. So am used to reading on a routine basis. I use a timetable for reading tOo. i.e I schedule a Subject for a day and I do consider a considerable number of topics. Saturdays and Sundays, I do read Chemistry and I do read it very well. This method enhances me the oppourtunity to cover my textbooks as many times as possible. In a nutshell, Focus, Consistency, Discipline and Determination matters a lot. Enjoy the rest of your day.
how much is the school fees for a fresher student(of medicine & surgery) ,together with cost of textbooks needed, in UI? Thanks
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by baruzeez(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Op state of the heart facilities ba
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Millex(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
How is the direct entry like and how many students are admitted for medicine from Direct Entry using degree
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
how easy is UI use of english and phy/chm calculations? Can someone with 2008 o'level result apply next year?
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Drbabalola:
how easy is UI use of english and phy/chm calculations? Can someone with 2008 o'level result apply next year?
Yes you can @Drbabalola
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by lindasmilez(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dunsin89:

So what are you waiting for? Make your dream come to reality by making a wise decision from the above well explained detailed information. The post UTME is the final relay that you have to tackle to get in. It is used to determine the Final cutoff for Admission. It comprises of the subject combination you do in your JAMB-UTME and it is very simple and very technical. It has a total of 100 questions with a mark for each. Total of 100 Marks. 25 Questions each for a subject. For Further Enquiries about the University of Ibadan Post UTME, Admissions, Academic Calender, Requirements, Post UTME logistics,UI Post UTME Past questions, Post UTME styllabus, Marking scheme, 2015 Post UTME likely questions etc CALL 08037737245.
tnx dear..God help Us
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Olarindeib: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
pls what about this year 2016?
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Aspiregreat: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Olarindeib:
pls what about this year 2016?

unimaid...

1 Like

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by emmanuelokhue: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2016
halo,

Please i will like to about university of Ibadan's direct entry into medicine
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by fattbabakay(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2016
fattbabakay:
List Of Topbest Universities to study medicine and surgery in Nigeria
smh 4 u, u no get work ni? im sure dey.....lols u r funny, quoting a post of 2yrs ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Foreign Accredited Universty By NUC / COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.