Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerian Immigration Service Phone Number - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Immigration Service Phone Number (1672 Views)

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Immigration Service Phone Number by shilling(f): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Hello Nairaland,

Does anyone happen to have a number for the Nigerian immigration service? I lost my passport and need approval from Abuja to have a new one issued.

The Nigerian High Commission in Ottawa has said this authorization is difficult to get so they want people to go to Nigeria to get it directly.

If there's someone to contact in Abuja to issue this letter, it would be greatly appreciated.

The number on their website +23497806771 isn't working.

Can this be on the front page? This will save a lot of Nairalanders the time and money of having to travel to Abuja from Canada/Us/Australia.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Phone Number by shilling(f): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Anyone at all?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Phone Number by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
shilling:
Hello Nairaland,

Does anyone happen to have a number for the Nigerian immigration service? I lost my passport and need approval from Abuja to have a new one issued.

The Nigerian High Commission in Ottawa has said this authorization is difficult to get so they want people to go to Nigeria to get it directly.

If there's someone to contact in Abuja to issue this letter, it would be greatly appreciated.

The number on their website +23497806771 isn't working.

Can this be on the front page? This will save a lot of Nairalanders the time and money of having to travel to Abuja from Canada/Us/Australia.

Your best bet is to get TC from Nigerian embassy and visit Nigeria, you cant get passport replacement by proxy
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Phone Number by shilling(f): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Hi, I'm not trying to get it issued by proxy. I need to get approval from NIS Abuja to get a damaged passport reissued in Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: How Do I Get To Osogbo From Umuahia / Piece Of Land Captured On Camera Moving Live In Rural Rwanda / My Experience Boating From Lagos To Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.