Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (562469 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by successhunter: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
My IBO neighbour seems to be in mourning mood.

grin
I tried to tell them before today but they won't listen

8 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Stop saying what you don't know....

https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122

Good. List modified

Jolly good fellow
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Princess042(f): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to GMB. May God grant you the wisdom he granted Solomon.

By the way, I supported GEJ and I have no regrets

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by successhunter: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Geedhey:

that is the good thing about democracy and I must admit and say GEJ has been an hero by accepting defeat which means the platform for change has been set... u no work u go simple as that. Bear in mind no one is a magician but we want a better Nigeria

What would he have done? You think he got the balls to lead a war.

Well, I like his quick acceptance sha

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Adehorze(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Full meaning of JEGA...... Just Ended
Goodluck
Administration.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by HARDDON: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Princess042:
Congratulations to GMB. May God grant you the wisdom he granted Solomon.

By the way, I supported GEJ and I have no regrets

There is still a major twist coming! He ain't climbing that presendential sit!

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Missy89(f): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dgreatestt:

On the contrary, looking at the Nigeria 'Permutation', we already have North for president, SW VP, I think d Senate president wil be frm SE..

There is hardly one APC SE senator. NC will get the senate presidency and that is Sakari. He is ethnic Yoruba but from the NC

Should have been Ngige but he lost so he will probably be in the Cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Eniqurl(f): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oya shokiii, everybdy shoki
Sai Baba!!!!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Aregs(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
As Buhari don win na Nigeria win

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
+
Missy89:

There is hardly one APC SE senator. NC will get the senate presidency and that is Sakari. He is ethnic Yoruba but from the NC

Akume will most likely get it.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Onyiclassic(f): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
HARDDON:

There is still a major twist coming! He ain't climbing that presendential sit!

guy ur witch na moi moi
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Bonapart(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
successhunter:
My IBO neighbour seems to be in mourning mood.

grin
I tried to tell them before today but they won't listen
just shut up ok....

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Canme4u(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:

Its a sorry case for S.E. and S.S., They put their eggs in one basket. Its high time they started learning how to do politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by naijafresh: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
The only credible thing GEJ did in his political career as president he did at the end ie 'set the platform for change'

He lost the biggest opportunity in his life to go beyond this.
In a nutshell he benefited no one but the cabals backing him, who hiding behind him who cleverly hid their looting tracks so they could blame it all including this election failure on GEJ. He was the archetypal figurehead and a failure on many fronts whether it was corruption, the economy or security or simply strong leadership. Above all he was indeed clueless, every Nigerian could see that for themselves. He surrounded himself by foul mouthed ex-militants and sycophants like Rueben Abati and FFK who literally sold their souls to the devil.

GEJ did create opportunity but only for the lootocrats, he created more millionaires than any other president did. Indeed PDP became the personal development party for those with the right connections. But all this came at a price, for every billionaire he created he pushed 1 million Nigerians below the poverty line

The people have spoken, many will indeed be happy to see him go, including his PDP paymasters as he was nothing short of an embarrassment.

Hopefully PDP can pick up from the ruins and provide what Nigeria needs, a strong and credible opposition

What a sad ending

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bonapart:
just shut up ok....
E dey pain you?
Oyah sorry. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Bonapart(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Boko haram finally gotten what they want...
I hope they can give Nigeria a rest now

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Madeu(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
yoji:
Ibos hv committed political suicide. So if presid is north, VP west, ideally senate president is supposed to be eastern, but the there's no Ibo apc senator because d ibos miscalculated.

It's never too late to decamp to APC.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MzOma(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
All Izz Well
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by vitaminA: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by pamcode(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
See traffic kai o boy, na for football thread this kind thing dey happen now
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ever since the election madness began, we've seen some people on this site with thier Gej till 2019. I know that this day would come that you would feel like crying. I don't pity any of una at all.

I'm glad we won. It was not easy but against all odds we won. And now let be human by saying F*CK YOU ALL smiley

Nobody is perfect but we can all try.

Sai Baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bimbola4real(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pretty Unfortunate that the SE have put all there eggs in one basket with no APC senator because that means they can't even get the House of Assembly Speaker position.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BabaEleko(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
vitaminA:
On behalf of my fellow Tanoids,I would like to say a very big congratulations to General Muhammadu Buhari(retired). I urge my fellow Tanoids to accept this result in good faith. Let us remember that Nigerians are one. Lest I forget,I would like to recognize the good work of the INEC chairman,Prof Attahiru Jega. God bless us all and God bless Nigeria. #peace.

Above: What failed people say. Who is laughing last now.

Gej till when again...

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Iaz93: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Has Barcanista changed his signature ?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
*dances shoki into thread*

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Missy89(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Canme4u:

Its a sorry case for S.E. and S.S., They put their eggs in one basket. Its high time they started learning how to do politics.

The APGA PDP alliance destroyed APGA legislative candidates . It was a bad calculation really

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Cul4real(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ congratulate GMB ~the punch.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Missy89(f): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Liegeria:
+

Akume will most likely get it.

Thats another possibility.

Benue right?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Canme4u(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Madeu:

It's never too late to decamp to APC.
lolz grin thats not gonna work.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by successhunter: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bonapart:
just shut up ok....

Seems you didn't get the Origin drink I shared?
Anyway, the party continues till break.
Just cool down.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
i have no fear bcaus i know dat its GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Gboliwe: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pheeeeeeew! What a day!
I am a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan anyday, anytime.

The election is over, we don't threaten to make governance ungovernable neither do we plan to shed blood. That's the difference between an illiterate, fundamental terrorist and a literate leader.

Where there is life there is hope. Things can only get better for me.

I hope Buhari doesn't cut short y'all's expectation.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.