Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563606 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by emalekuo(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
The vote from Kaduna, Borno, Kano, Kastina, Zamfara, Sokoto Kebbi and others will be like.. Hold on,
Hold on, pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Antell95(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Justice629:
Am utterly disappointed with my tribe "the Igbos" for sentimental voting GEJ shouldn't have won in any of the eastern states.
How shameful! cry cry

F.u.ck off!

You nob-head

We have our decisions to make!

I decide who i want, same with you.

8 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
If Jonathan accepts this result. He will go down in history as the first true democratic leader in Nigeria and second in Africa after Mandela. He will be praised for giving INEC freehand to operate and show other African leaders what true democracy is. He will be far greater than Obasanjo in the history books because Obasanjo tarnished his image with 3rd term agenda - making him no different to other despots ruling Africa.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
1000 likes for buhari

2000 shares for jonathan

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by idu1(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
K
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ugwum007(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
with JEGA at their side, PDP can rig crude oil out of nsukka.

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by msmon(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
It's already past 10.!

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Emdee590(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Burger01:
Let's go there!

Buhari, by the grace of God the high most high, will carry the day.

Baba we voted you and when you get there don't disappoint.

Sai Buhari

If im disappoint, na to removam as we removed pdp na

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by teeboy03(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
before y'all start celibrating....hope u know Gani Adams nd his goons will still deliver 6million votes

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Burger01(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Justice629:
Am utterly disappointed with my tribe "the Igbos" for sentimental voting GEJ shouldn't have won in any of the eastern states.
How shameful! cry cry
Yeah, right.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BizBayo: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
We don sleep wake up.... Part 4.... Abi 4th round... However SAI BUHARI grin

this one na season 4
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by otr1(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
femi4:
Course Code: INEC 002
Course Title: ELECTORAL SYSTEM EDUCATION!!!

Course Summary:

1. Criterion 1: A presidential candidate must secure at least 25% of votes cast in each of at least 24 states of the Federation before he could have a chance of winning an election.

2. If a candidate has the highest number of cast votes nationwide but fails to satisfy Criterion 1, he won't be declared the winner. Instead, the candidate with a lower total votes but meets Criterion 1 will be declared the WINNER.

3. Where there is no winner, a RUN-OFF election between the two closest candidates will be conducted within 7 days of the first election.

4. Criterion 2: From the re-off election, winning is by simple MAJORITY i.e. the presidential candidate with the higher number of votes cast will be declared the WINNER even if it is just by one vote.

Until the Chairman of INEC announces the final result, every preliminary result does not matter
It seems you don't even understand what you posted up there. Same thing I was trying to make you understand. APC won at least 25% of votes in 25 states and FCT already. Criteria 1 fulfilled. Now APC Buhari will be declared winner if he meets the second condition.
If you still don't get it, please wait for INEC and don't bother mentioning me again. I'm busy!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Mosunbabe(f): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
You River me, I kano you. You akwa Ibom me, I Kaduna you. You
Enugu me I katsina you. You Bayelsa me, i jigawa you. You Delta me, I
Borno you. After that I go come Lagos you, Sokoto you, Gombe you,
then Niger you, e go come be like pick 2, pick 3, hold on, last card,
Check up!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by echibuzor: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
peoplesmandate:
Then according to electoral act, what will happen if Jonathan gets 25% votes in two third of the whole states?

Then he has to come up with the popular votes (highest number of votes total). And that could be where he might lose it all.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
APC Aso rock villa Loading 85%............
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by teufelein(f): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Emteebee:

He only needs to get ANY 24 states, once that's done, all others are useless.

Buhari,

Nigeria's election process: Key facts

[size=13pt]Candidate with the most votes is declared the winner in the first round
The winning candidate also needs at least 25% of the votes in two-thirds of Nigeria's 36 states
If there is no outright winner, the law says a run-off election must be held within seven days
Victory in a run-off election is by simple majority
[/size]
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by okechukwu3: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Transformation continues, no vacancy in Aso rock. If you are in the North better run to barrack because violent will erupt after announcement, up gej till 2019.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Texcoco(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
bokohalal:

ICHIDODO!
Bros no fall our hand na?!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by idu1(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
okechukwu3:
Transformation continues, no vacancy in Aso rock. If you are in the North better run to barrack because violent will erupt after announcement, up gej till 2019.
I like ur faith but is late

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Zaikon(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
figlio:
APC's Winning!!!......... Christians in the north are relax( post election violence tinz)
bro I can't really get your last statement.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by skyra: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is going.
Jonathan is not going anywhere, at least not with the just concluded election. The only way gmb wins is if, according to the electoral law, he wins 2/3 of 36 states which equals 24 states, failing to do so, there will be a runoff irrespective of the popular vote.

Whoever drafted the electoral law had his thinking cap on. The law took into cognizance our penchant/ propensity of voting along tribal/religious lines. So folks, its not yet uhuru as at best, this election will be declared inconclusive.

Apostle suleman was so correct, I will start taking the man seriously

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Sanchez01: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Justice629:
How shameful! cry cry

The Igbos saw the handwriting but their so-called sharpened memory at remembering history clouded their judgement. It's understandable that they did what they did. My gullible "Big Heart" walked the path of sentiments as well. The SE and the SS have messed up big time!

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Antell95(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
belabela:
If Jonathan accepts this result. He will go down in history as the first true democratic leader in Nigeria and second in Africa after Mandela. He will be praised for giving INEC freehand to operate and show other African leaders what true democracy is. He will be far greater than Obasanjo in the history books because Obasanjo tarnished his image with 3rd term agenda - making him no different to other despots ruling Africa.

The tune gon' change in hours time

GEJ till Eternity
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Have they started? please help cos APC thugs just stole our television ooooo...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by hablink: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking News; Jega dey shite for toilet. keep calm and sip kunu.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by simdam500(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Justice629: Am utterly disappointed with my tribe "the Igbos" for sentimental voting GEJ shouldn't have won in any of the eastern states.
How shameful! cry cry

Bruh I understand your pain! Still whatever will be will be.

They too can see it now that change is here. If obvious smiley
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Meanwhile court is pending waiting on ur certificateless Candidate,..GEJ till all the North converted christian
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ejiro2130(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
belabela:

Hehehehe he really gave INEC free hands, like how they had free hands in rivers state ryt? Or in akwa ibom abi??

Like how he tried and failed to manipulate the results abi?? Abi how the Americans and British are crying foul play??

If u don't kw GEJ is under intense pressure to accept this result he doesn't much choice here

Calling GEJ and Mandela in one sentence is an insult to the late Mandela

Please don't try it again?!!

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by walexy14(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Lose the argument, not the person...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mbulela: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
falconey:

then why are we here?..........what are we doing here?
For Jega to announce them officially at the national level.
Don't you see the figures being announced by collating officers in states before they appear before Jega?
How do you think the Rivers and Bayelsa figures have been indicated online before the collating officers appear before Jega?
as we speak 95% of votes are already announced.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ugwum007(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
pls, where is that Jega of a man?

is he still rigging, when will he be satisfied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.