Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (39474 Views)

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / PTDF Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (OGFTP) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by davide470(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
PTDF OIL AND GAS FIELD TRAINING PROGRAMMME (OGFTP)

OGFTP is designed to build capacities at both the graduate and technicians level in Oil and Gas field operations in order to develop indigenous competencies in line with the Federal Government’s Nigerian Content aspirations and drive.

SELECTION CRITERIA

Applications would be on-line and the eligibility criteria are as follows:

Young Graduate Engineers who have graduated from Nigerian Universities within the last five (5) years.

a. Possession of a first degree in Engineering.
b. Candidates must possess a minimum of second class lower degree.
c. Candidates must not be above 35 years of age.
d. Possession of NYSC certificate.
e. Candidates must be computer literate.
f. Mechanical Engineering discipline will be an added advantage.

Click the following link to apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YypnA4eS84G2Wd7ONGTMTfkxQcAWhczWGpMyvL_O5IE/viewform

Source: DMainMan Foundation

http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by superfavour(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by delightz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
.....google forms....

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by toprealman: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
M
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by bb4522(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
@OP its google form...are u sure abt this advert
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by gingger(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let sum1 apply n give feedback because I ain't using dat link

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Gherrokid(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Doubting 'Thomases'.............
Find below the link of the official advert as it appears on PTDF website.

http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/index.php/34-important-1/scholarships/246-oil-and-gas-field-training-programmme-ogftp
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by rasaqdayo: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice David

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by phetty(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Continue doubting o...so gbo ?? Same doubt wey no make me apply for the recent Unilever Internship program. They used Google form too

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by davide470(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
gingger:
Let sum1 apply n give feedback because I ain't using dat link
Please don't apply. More space for others.

4 Likes

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by sexyjob(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
After the oil and gas field training what next?
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
sexyjob:
After the oil and gas field training what next?
ask google better still go ask the chairman of ptdf
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by tboibamz: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2015
I bliv its only for degree holders...no ond or hnd...can anyone help share info on an oil and gas firm apprenticeship...am seriously on d lookout
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by fun4: 12:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Imagine! They even expect you to have a Nigerian Passport before applying.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by iamskiigii(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Keyed in!
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by DMainMan: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
I FORGOT TO ADD THIS

a. If your first degree is in Geophysics, Geology and Physics, u might also want to apply

b. Though deadline wasn't stated but once the form reaches a designated number programmed, it will stop. So u should apply quickly

c. U will need to have International passport as some phase of the training could require you go overseas.

d. The essence of the training according to PTDF is to train Nigerians to acquire the required expertise and skills which makes them readily employable in the Oil and gas companies to fulfill the local content bill.

e. For other empowerment opportunity, Scholarship and Internship opportunity, come to DMainMan Foundation Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation) and like the Page)

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by debbie(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks to you davide470 and Dmainman,though its not my field.I have passed the info across to my folks

2 Likes

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by emenik08: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
For those that have applied
What is passport number?
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by 4ormidable(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
I done submit my application already...whether I've met the requirements or not. Na #Godwin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by 4ormidable(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
emenik08:
For those that have applied
What is passport number?
International passport number

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by engrsyer(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
DMainMan:
I FORGOT TO ADD THIS

a. If your first degree is in Geophysics, Geology and Physics, u might also want to apply

b. Though deadline wasn't stated but once the form reaches a designated number programmed, it will stop. So u should apply quickly

c. U will need to have International passport as some phase of the training could require you go overseas.

d. The essence of the training according to PTDF is to train Nigerians to acquire the required expertise and skills which makes them readily employable in the Oil and gas companies to fulfill the local content bill.

The boss u r too much but there were no specific programs to choose on the site.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by femaks(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
who knows when are they shortlisting for the next stage?
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by abioz(m): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Pls, how do we know our application has been submitted?? Used phone. @4formidable, what did you use?
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by RYANAYO(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by bobcharly(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
aite..on it
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by magabounce(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Roger that!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? / How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.