Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 (1408 Views)

TRENDING: Dead Or Alive!!! Buhari Will Rule Till 2023 / Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) / Jonathan, Okowa Take Message Of Peace To Creeks Of The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by warripekin(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
People are aggrieved in the Niger Delta already and meetings are holding as I speak. What Orubebe and co did at the collation is just glimpse of what will happen should Jonathan not continue. Those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable. They threatened to make Jonathan's government ungorvenable and they succeeded with boko haram. But the truth must be told, the Niger delta will not accept anything other than Jonathan till 2019 win or loose. Pls this is not threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by donLEXY(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
warripekin:
People are aggrieved in the Niger Delta already and meetings are holding as I speak. What Orubebe and co did at the collation is just glimpse of what will happen should Jonathan not continue. Those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable. They threatened to make Jonathan's government ungorvenable and they succeeded with boko haram. But the truth must be told, the Niger delta will not accept anything other than Jonathan till 2019 win or loose. Pls this is not threat.

And who are you?

3 Likes

Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by lomprico(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Who be this one again?
We want peace!

1 Like

Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by Chanchit: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
I know say Askari Dokubo go don dey pack hin load, na small Obasanjo do am, those Tompolo and co go chop beans swell for jail. Abi u think say na this didinrin GEJ weh no sabi deal with common criminals.

1 Like

Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by imsuboi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
All these people screaming "obasanjo" should keep quiet.
I guess y'all have never been to the creeks or the south south before.

If by chance, this militancy issue comes up again, Nigeria would be burnt down to the ground.

Just some well placed explosive devices along some large pipes would do the trick.

Or one car bomb placed at a strategic location in Shell RA, PH City..

Relax, the south got this wink

Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by truefact: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
The sun is about to rise from east for real...no more spoils of war...1967 is way behind us...
Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by zekki: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
warripekin:
We don't want him again don't see any problem with that
Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by huthority01(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
They threatened to make Jonathan's government ungorvenable and they succeeded with boko haram.
Bro relax the film is still on GEJ till 2019 i know that for sure....
Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by olisa4(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Make this people do give me visa angry
Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by Emmydek(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
warripekin:

poor english! #whenBabaGetsThere you will be taken back to start from p1
Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by PointB: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chanchit:
I know say Askari Dokubo go don dey pack hin load, na small Obasanjo do am, those Tompolo and co go chop beans swell for jail. Abi u think say na this didinrin GEJ weh no sabi deal with common criminals.

This is pedestrian, but I expected nothing less.

Sabotaging the long stretch of the nation's oil infrastructure is much more easier than Boko Haram's terrorism.

Those who seek to steal resources from owners best find ways to appease them. It's not by dismissive wave of hands.

And if Obasanjo did solve the creek militancy, I don't suppose Yar Adua would have initiated the amnesty program.

Prevention is better than cure!
Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by Dbboy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am a PDP supporter and my take on this is that GEJ must not rule till 2019 what matter must is Nigeria whoever wins we as Nigeria should throw in our support in respective of the winner. This election should be about Nigeria and our democracy a peaceful hand over of power would send a message to the world that Nigeria democracy has come of age and put us in the league of growing democracy. Lets think Nigeria first before we all go out to fight for an individual that don't care about us.
Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by ba7man(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
imsuboi:
All these people screaming "obasanjo" should keep quiet.
I guess y'all have never been to the creeks or the south south before.

If by chance, this militancy issue comes up again, Nigeria would be burnt down to the ground.

Just some well placed explosive devices along some large pipes would do the trick.

Or one car bomb placed at a strategic location in Shell RA, PH City..

Relax, the south got this wink

Yes, good idea. Bomb your lands so that the oil spill polutes your lands, air and water further.

Create insecurity in your lands with car bombs so that your residents will walk around with fear in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 by mcbuchino: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
who the Bleep are you ?? if una kill urselves ..who cares...

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Igbo Leaders And Traders Reaffirmed Their Support For Ambode. Pics. / Result For Polling Unit Osapa London Lekki / Fears Over Who Swears In Wike As Governor Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.