Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex (77915 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by refreshrate: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, you can't blame your inability to comprehend my post on me, can you? I'm not your average Joe of a guy- I won't reduce the standard of my typo-eloquence for you and your ilk. Now run along- mama needs you on her farm.

Chisos! Na on top one person dem fire all dis? Guy wetin happen na? Consider this guy was carried for 9 months by the same mama on the farm o!
*reads post again* chisos! Person pikin!

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Girls also do disgusting
and ridiculous things when it comes to Bleeping issue... Lemme quickly highlight some of the things considered abnormal, that girls do because of sex

__

some desperate girls wouldn't mind risking their lives and traveling from one south to anorthern grin just because they can't wait to practicalize with the guy all the sex chats that v been moist'ing their pant.

___

Carrying salts and medicine of unknown manufacturers in their bag all around. In case

____

Putting on revealing wears that could make a superannuated dick nigga gear back to his Bleep life just to seduce a guy to have sex with them. Some days back, a friend got an 'come and say hi to me' invitation from one of his female course mate. In his mind, na just to go there go chop
make belle full. But on getting there, he met the girl purposed half naked and that decoys his sentiment. You should know the rest of the story grin

____

Requesting for money from guys in order to satisfy them with their body

_____

Telling a guy on phone, or text messages statements like 'I'm feeling hor.ny'

____

Lodging with a guy outside campus throughout the whole section meanwhile her dad paid for the school hostel accommodation. Some will collect the money for accommodation and instead of getting a lodge, they pack their belongings to a guys house and settle for 'campus life'

____

Inviting a guy to come over to her place because no one is at home.
Getting bleeped in your father's house? Mehn Aberrancy of the highest order! grin

Guys won't you agree with this?
Feel free to add more grin

Cc Tosyne2much

Mehn, that last one eh, i have done it many times. I cant remember how many times i've bleeped girls in their fathers' houses. Lol.
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Libertysaypete: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Girls also do disgusting
and ridiculous things when it comes to Bleeping issue... Lemme quickly highlight some of the things considered abnormal, that girls do because of sex

__

some desperate girls wouldn't mind risking their lives and traveling from one south to anorthern grin just because they can't wait to practicalize with the guy all the sex chats that v been moist'ing their pant.

___

Carrying salts and medicine of unknown manufacturers in their bag all around. In case

____

Putting on revealing wears that could make a superannuated dick nigga gear back to his Bleep life just to seduce a guy to have sex with them. Some days back, a friend got an 'come and say hi to me' invitation from one of his female course mate. In his mind, na just to go there go chop
make belle full. But on getting there, he met the girl purposed half naked and that decoys his sentiment. You should know the rest of the story grin

____

Requesting for money from guys in order to satisfy them with their body

_____

Telling a guy on phone, or text messages statements like 'I'm feeling hor.ny'

____

Lodging with a guy outside campus throughout the whole section meanwhile her dad paid for the school hostel accommodation. Some will collect the money for accommodation and instead of getting a lodge, they pack their belongings to a guys house and settle for 'campus life'

____

Inviting a guy to come over to her place because no one is at home.
Getting bleeped in your father's house? Mehn Aberrancy of the highest order! grin

Guys won't you agree with this?
Feel free to add more grin

Cc Tosyne2much
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by kehindetayo(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2015
u must be talking out if experience.
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Timoleon(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
typical woman wrapper*no offence

i wudnt take offence my guy, i wud radda we both think bout the post,

if ur babe comes to ur house wears a long sweater that covers all angles uo to her wrist and jaw, jeans dat takes 2hrs of efforts to wear or take off you'll stilk feel disgusted?

if you av a babe dat you made her believe u really love her, but she however stays far away in another state and you invite her over, if she no come u will say she childish n disgusting right?

if you have sex with her after pressuring her to do so, foolishly release ur semen into her and she gets pregnant a pregnancy u wont accept yet she undastands dis n tries to protect n prevent d situation wit sakt and pills, shes disgusting abi?

she tells her partner in a private converaation albeit on phone dat she Hot shes disgusting? wen did it ever become wrong to tell ur patner u r Hot?

she lodges with a guy outside campus -personally wreckless for d girl, not disgusting! if she can balance her primary assignment wit her relationship gud for her if not, shes on her own....some people ended up marrying their cohabitat, many lost out totally! however, what is d percentage of girls dat do this? are they up to 3%? y generalize?

requesting for money? na runs girl dey do dis one. dis is no longer d average girl as d op will out it, afterall, many guys will testify dat their girlfriends even give dem money to av sex with dem, while some will say my babe has never asked me for money.....if a girl has to ask u for money in return for sex, shes obviously not ur babe, hence negotiation is allowed.

feel free to air ur mind my guy.
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
who's deceiving u?ugly u*tongueout
hehehehe thanks tho sad
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Blackeard(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Leave them be, we are not complaining.
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by smudge2079(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Lawd!!!!! av mercy
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by richard870(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Garbage!
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Somebody tell me this rubbish actually made front page without favouritism.
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

who won in rivers state?
Were u in coma or sleep mode ni? grin
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by pbs4real(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe thanks tho sad
no mind me jawe jez kidding,oya cum 2 papa. .*smilez
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy cheesy baby cheesy cheesy
. cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Wat makes it silly? Cos he opened sum ladies nyarsh? grin
grin
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Bants(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nigerians still over sensitive people we are how is this bad if you fall the temptation you OYO
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by mcprince32(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Boyooosa(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
some gurls turn to weed addict because of highray-bleeping..... cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Mckandre(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
@ op shed more light on this... Carrying salts and medicine of unknown manufacturers in their bag all around. In case. abeg does it mean she carries the salt in case she wants to treat or cook for her boo or what?
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
wtfCode:
females do alotta sh!t just to get laid.
Last week, this gal next door came to my room,that she wanna charge her BB,that her extension socket got burnt.
I didn't know pants and bra can be designed with net-like cloth. She just badged into my room just like that!
I was like, young lady,u aint here to charge phone, come to papa...she knows my 9 inch black bulldog is always strapped.
Well, i'm gonna miss school life soon cuz i'm in my final yr.
hahaha.... This is another one grin
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mckandre:
@ op shed more light on this... Carrying salts and medicine of unknown manufacturers in their bag all around. In case. abeg does it mean she carries the salt in case she wants to treat or cook for her boo or what?
lol...they use the salt in case they v an unexpected unprotected sex... You know, it works for them when taken immediately after the sex so that they won't get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
RedBenson:

Mehn, that last one eh, i have done it many times. I cant remember how many times i've bleeped girls in their fathers' houses. Lol.
yhu dey play both home and away...grin ...diaris God oo
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by LockDown69(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

who won in rivers state?

Nice one grin grin
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
yhu dey play both home and away...grin ...diaris God oo

Bros, na so i dey see am. The fact be say some of them go just call u say make u show their house once she dey alone for house. E get one time like that wey d mumsy unexpectedly show back from market. I was almost caught but i managed to escape. Dat kind sex dey sweet on its own way different from others.
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
no mind me jawe jez kidding,oya cum 2 papa. .*smilez
ok papa cheesy#go near papa and when he try to hug me,i bite him on his chest grin grin ;Dpapa shout!!
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by kofoshee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, you can't blame your inability to comprehend my post on me, can you? I'm not your average Joe of a guy- I won't reduce the standard of my typo-eloquence for you and your ilk. Now run along- mama needs you on her farm.

This is wicked cheesy
TheSonOfMark:

This is wicked
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by pbs4real(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok papa cheesy#go near papa and when he try to hug me,i bite him on his chest grin grin ;Dpapa shout!!
shouts,OHMAJEEZ!bae u ve bin watching 2 mch of vampire diaries,gives her lots of pineapples and taketh her 2 d rum
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nickymezor(f): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
shouts,OHMAJEEZ!bae u ve bin watching 2 mch of vampire diaries,gives her lots of pineapples and taketh her 2 d rum
hehehehe
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Dignitygab(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Brb
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by nosike3(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
u dont like my username? cheesy
Truth be told, it isn't the worst but it kinda objectify you! Pretty thick me!! Like thick like in sexual thick!
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
nosike3:
Truth be told, it isn't the worst but it kinda objectify you! Pretty thick me!! Like thick like in sexual thick!
lol that moniker gat reasons behind it oo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.