Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far (44182 Views)

Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters / Presidential Election Results So Far: PDP In Early Lead / Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by tomiobj(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Apc is winning.

I did it myself and the results might not be exact. But it should be in. The correct rannge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by tomiobj(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Say so if there is any error in the figures or I omitted any state
* watch this space 4 updates

+adamawa +zamfara +kebbi +bauchi .
+yobe +taraba. +edo +delta
Ishilove lalasticlala please do the needful and update the topic name

Pdp flogged apc in delta state. But apc is still winning. And it remains one more state. Which is a stronghold for apc which is bornu. PDP fanns you can start accusing inec of rigging. Buhari is our. New president

It remains an hour annd a half for them to announce the result of bornu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by jeremiah505(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
I still have hope...

I do have Faith...

Goodluck Nigeria...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
the remaining states are all strong holds of Buhari...

dia ris GOOOOOOOOODDDDD oooo

CHAI

I am very happy to introduce to you the end of PDP's control of Nigeria and the rebirth of a New Nigeria...

5 likes for President M Buhari

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by kodded(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by ademega(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Upon all the drama that got a reputation lost
What will that man tell his children and family members .
What could be at stake for him in this election that could cause such public self inflicted disgrace ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by kodded(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
jeremiah505:
I still have hope...

I do have Faith...

Goodluck Nigeria...
undecided cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by ElfEnomenOo: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
kodded:
undecided cry cry cry

YOU ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by tomiobj(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
jeremiah505:
I still have hope...

I do have Faith...

Goodluck Nigeria...
. Goodluck cannot win. Hhe knows it. Himself......jega himself and his officials were laughing when they heard d results of smm states

7 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by kodded(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
ElfEnomenOo:

YOU ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!
cry cry cry
DONT MOCK ME angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by MaleoPearls(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ah ahn OP which one na. Just say APC has won already. The only powerhouse the PDP can bank on is Rivers and that has been counter balanced already from the knockout from just Kano State and the CHANGE used to settle Bayelsa.

Congratulation
#TEAMGMB

9 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Burger01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari is winning. We all know this smiley

Sai Buhari o jare

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by hedges007(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
As soon as i typed River state and Enugu result in my Excel sheet, Excel froze and I had to close from Task Manager ...Its clear GEJ = Goodluck Enugu Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok, guess file is a mobile phone application.

Can you do the calculus and run regression with this kind of file you are using to collate these data?
Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Samneer: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good job Tomiobj

Besides the traffic on nairaland between yesterday and today seems so enormous. Seun, I am waiting for my own share of the Nairaland cake

2 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
So miffed right now.

The Yoruba people say when you are sent by your people to deliver a message as a slave to, you go there and deliver the message as a proud son.

Orubebe delivered his message as a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by hotswagg12: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okay
Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by sophtaf(f): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by akinjuly77(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free 1000
Recharge Cards

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free Recharge
Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will
Win the Election
-
-
-

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
-
-

Take this Chance no Dulll wink
Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by bunmioguns(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin
Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Coolboi05(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Update from my excel spreadsheet!
GMB 14,667,359
GEJ 11,329,648
Difference: 3,337,771
Only 3 states are now pending: borno, delta and edo...As announced at state levels

2 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by clevvermind(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
we will soon congratulate Jonathan. let's be patient.

5 Likes

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Rawani: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
The next session should be called L-A-N-D-S-L-I-D-E and I dedicate it to the protection seekers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Burger01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
kodded:
cry cry cry
I cry with you. Kpele cry cheesy grin
Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by politricks: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
kodded:
cry cry cry
DONT MOCK ME #WeWillComeBcakStrongerNextTime angry

cant belive am saying this but

#BabaNowYouAreThere angry
Omo see decamping

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Can't want for final results, it's the beginning of a new Era, Sai Baba.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Moves To Dethrone 16 Kings In Ekiti - Wazobia Reporters / Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.