Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme (1601 Views)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election / Word For My Igbo Brothers, By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by IYANGBALI: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
You voted against GMB for 2 reasons "Hatred for northerners over the civil war that ended 45 years ago" and "fears of islamisation due to ignorance or outright refusal to see the impossibility of such".
Well it takes just Kano and Katsina (2 Northern states) to cancel out all the votes in the Southeast. GMB is coasting home to victory in the Southwest and the North.
He would definitely win on the votes of other zones comfortably without the southeast.
The moral of this treatise is that I want to thank my Igbo brothers for teaching me that a man who is ruled by "hatred" and "fear" will never move forward. He will only embark on self defeating schemes even when only defeat stares him the face.
Anyway, now GMB is set to clinch the presidential seat. What do you do with the delusions of islamisation and the civil war hatred!
As for me, the civil war ended 45 years ago. Am neither ruled by hate or fear.

8 Likes

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by pmc01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wise counsel

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by missbehave247(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God you said your igbo brothers, your opinion is noted
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by DuchessLily(f): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmm... D heart of man!!!
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by DaObserver(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
If only people could reason the way you just did. The Nation wont progress if we fail to see ourselves as one.

2 Likes

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by rdokoye: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
You voted against GMB for 2 reasons "Hatred for northerners over the civil war that ended 45 years ago" and "fears of islamisation due to ignorance or outright refusal to see the impossibility of such".
Well it takes just Kano and Katsina (2 Northern states) to cancel out all the votes in the Southeast. GMB is coasting home to victory in the Southwest and the North.
He would definitely win on the votes of other zones comfortably without the southeast.
The moral of this treatise is that I want to thank my Igbo brothers for teaching me that a man who is ruled by "hatred" and "fear" will never move forward. He will only embark on self defeating schemes even when only defeat stares him the face.
Anyway, now GMB is set to clinch the presidential seat. What do you do with the delusions of islamisation and the civil war hatred!

So why did we vote for Yaradua, or is he not a Northern Nigerian or what about our support for Atiku, is he not Northern Nigerian. You guys need to stop provoking us. Throughout the past two decades, we’ve had an insurgency in the far south involving the Niger Detlans, and we’ve had an insurgency in the North, involving Northerners as a whole. Both conflicts have resulted in the loss of thousands of lives; none of these conflicts have involved Igbo people.

All this Igbo bashing is just a natural reflex, Igbo people didn’t vote for Buhari, because he is a former dictator, Islamist and instigator of violence, it has nothing to do with him being from the North.

6 Likes

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by jodeci(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Just for 4 years? Haba!! Too much noise about peoples choice
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by kalufelix(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Only small minds engage in tribal war...

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by Sweetguy25: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
"Hatred for northerners over the civil war that ended 45 years ago" and "fears of islamisation due to ignorance or outright refusal to see the impossibility of such"

These weren't reasons why Igbos didn't vote for Buhari. Igbos are too educated to have such stupid ideas and biases. We are not northerners

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by socialmediaman: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:

@Op this is an unnecessary tribal war. Stop it! South Easterners voted for Jonathan because they felt more secure within his administration, this is politics, do not try to bring sentiments into it, or try to coerce them into reasoning like you. If everyone votes Buhari, then where is the diversity in interest and association?

2 Likes

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by socialmediaman: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:

@Op this is an unnecessary tribal war. Stop it! South Easterners voted for Jonathan because their interests were more likely to be attended within his administration, this is politics, do not try to bring sentiments into it, or try to coerce them into reasoning like you. If everyone votes Buhari, then where is the diversity in interest and association?

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
socialmediaman:

@Op this is an unnecessary tribal war. Stop it! South Easterners voted for Jonathan because they felt more secure within his administration, this is politics, do not try to bring sentiments into it, or try to coerce them into reasoning like you. If everyone votes Buhari, then where is the diversity in interest and association?
I hear you tongue
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
You have succeeded in affirming the long held believe that you are acutely deluded. Buhari is not loved in the East not of his tribe but because of his anti-igbo stance and sentiments. Get that clear, dude.

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by IYANGBALI: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
ControlX:

You have succeeded in affirming the long held believe that you are acutely deluded. Buhari is not loved in the East not of his tribe but because of his anti-igbo stance and sentiments. Get that clear, dude.
now you guys are going to bow down before him for 8 years grin
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
jodeci:
Just for 4 years? Haba!! Too much noise about peoples choice
4 yrs to bow down and serve your enemy grin
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by olaboy001(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking NEWS: GEJ HAS UNOFFICIALLY ACCEPTED HIS DEFEAT!

Good man, surrounded by bad people.

#Nigeriadecides
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by eCollynzo: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
now you guys are going to bow down before him for 8 years grin
Actually it is you Yorubas that will do what you know how to do best.
Why can't you fools just let Igbos be?
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by thrix(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Op, your post is really uncalled for, this is politics and everybody is entitled to vote for the candidate of their choice...and I'm so sure that if GEJ was leading you wouldnt have come to this platform to verbose all these, lets try as much as we can not to instigate tribal hatred and war...anyway, God bless Nigeria!
#GODWIN
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by saintandsinnerz: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Bro, please stop this kind of post as it makes you look unintelligent. what happens to people's choices? Why didn't you lambast the North for not voting for GEJ if I may use your argument? Why did they vote for Buahri instead? Please allow people the freedom of choice. Thanks
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Bro, please stop this kind of post as it makes you look unintelligent. what happens to people's choices? Why didn't you lambast the North for not voting for GEJ if I may use your argument? Why did they vote for Buahri instead? Please allow people the freedom of choice. Thanks
truth hurts grin
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme by IYANGBALI: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:
Actually it is you Yorubas that will do what you know how to do best.
Why can't you fools just let Igbos be?
loser.Only God knows when it would be your turn grin

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Saved South Africa Before Their Independence(photo) / Buhari Needs To Reduce The Presidential Salary, To Effect The Change. / Filipino Lady In Indonesia Gets 12th Hour Miracle!!!!!!!!!!god Is Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.