Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. (8522 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / MEND Congratulates Buhari / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
As you all know, I'm a staunch supporter of Jonathan, The final result has not been announced, but I see Buhari winning this election; No two ways about that. GEJ has lost the election, It's over, it has been a really tough battle, It was fun while it lasted; the insults, wink , The teasing and the bashing, I personally enjoyed every bit of it.
For those of you saying "SeverusSnape will soon deactivate", No way!.... I ain't deactivating, once a nairalander, always a Nairalander.
To all GEJ supporters, I urge you all to support the new government of Buhari and contribute your own quota to the development of this great nation. Jonathan has tried his best, let him just leave the rest.

That's all I have to say for now.

God bless president Jonathan
God bless the president elect, Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all Nairalanders.
God bless all Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks cool

Mods front page, Don't I deserve it??
I'm a prominent member o... lalasticlala, Maclatunji, Ngwakwe. cool cool wink

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Sloan: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Another one down! Ngakwe too down! Go and bring the rest to bow down at the feet of the people you've been insulting now for 6 years!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by DONLEKAN: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Very mature of you.

10 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
I refuse to congratulate an illiterate and a certificate forger

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
I love seeing the faces of TANoids after eating the humble pie. grin grin grin grin

GEJ TILL 2019!

GEJ TILL May 29.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sloan:
Another one down! Ngakwe too down! Go and bring the rest to bow down at the feet of the people you've been insulting now for 6 years!

They got clobbered and decimated grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
When are we getting the concluding part of the documentaries on Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi?

Ubakasin plaza Ebinpejo lane Idumota, Pound road aba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari TILL 2023!

17 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless, Clevvermind, dearpreye, cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, UrennaNkoli, mzjackbauress, Gbawe, PassingShot, Adminisher, Biafranqueen, temitemi1,barcanista, DaBullIT, Romanciella, francizy, Juliaann. Etc

What say you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by TreQuartista: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015

[size=50pt]OPAM KANO STYLE!!![/size]

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
DONLEKAN:
Very mature of you.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SweetJoystick(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
Your congratulatory message is not needed, besides you just proved you are not a good sportsman. Up Buhari, up APC, God bless Nigeria and Nigerians, the people have spoken

14 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by januzaj(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
nice one bro.......

8 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by tohero(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As you all know, I'm a staunch supporter of Jonathan, The final result has not been announced, but I see Buhari winning this election; No two ways about that. GEJ has lost the election, It's over, it has been a really tough battle, It was fun while it lasted; the insults, wink , The teasing and the bashing, I personally enjoyed every bit of it.
For those of you saying "SeverusSnape will soon deactivate", No way!.... I ain't deactivating, once a nairalander, always a Nairalander.
To all GEJ supporters, I urge you all to support the new government of Buhari and contribute your own quota to the development of this great nation. Jonathan has tried his best, let him just leave the rest.

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

I will call you a true NIGERIAN!
I love that courage!

11 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by theV0ice: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

God bless you plenty

11 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by WisdomFlakes: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
My respect for you just went nitro. Very mature.

5 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
theV0ice:

God bless you plenty
Amen!... Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by YUNGLURD(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good one coming 4rm a PDP's goon. That's the spirit of a good sportmanship/partisanship.

Lesson learnt: never give up on anything in life irrespective of the challenges u might av enfcountered. Buhari has been in the race For the presidency since 2003 with different parties. By and large, he laughs last.

9 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
tohero:

I will call you a true NIGERIAN!
I love that courage!
Thanks!... smiley smiley
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
januzaj:
nice one bro.......
Thanks... Congratulations!
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Balyz: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
eya dont be a sore looser. We have finally kicked the otueke clown out grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by efilefun(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

8 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by aieromon(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
This win is dedicated to all Nigerians.

Let's move the country forward and be a real GIANT of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by arewafederation: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

Good boy. I employ you to join the change bandwagon. Give your support to the General, and help him in achieving his promises for a greater Nigeria.

GMB will make you and others like you understand what good governance looks like. He will emancipate Nigeria from the shackles of corruption and cluelesness.

God bless GMB.
God bless Nigeria.
God forgive SeverusSnape.

3 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Pataki: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is Jamiu aka Jmaine, PapaBrowne, Talaka aka taharqa, chukwudi44, that mgbeke mod, hoesisi, Jakumo, that alatenuje poster aka seeking protection et al? Despicable beings.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by januzaj(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thanks... Congratulations!
you are welcome.........thanks.......once again

2 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by clubone0501: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na so...may God grant u the grace to accept things u can not change. .

4 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by imsuboi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
My respect for you just went nitro. Very mature.
Thanks.... Sorry, I forgot to tag you. Congrats!
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Bestinstinct(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
I've actually concluded within me that Its either you from Niger, Chad or Madagaskar. With this courage of yours, I respect you as a true Nigerian.

1 love nigga!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
clubone0501:
Na so...may God grant u the grace to accept things u can not change. .
Amen!
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Caseless, Clevvermind, dearpreye, cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, UrennaNkoli, mzjackbauress, Gbawe, PassingShot, Adminisher, Biafranqueen, temitemi1,barcanista, DaBullIT, Romanciella, francizy, Juliaann. Etc

What say you?

As usual, I'm with you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice Ademola Adeniyi: What's A Judge Doing With N300m In His Bedroom? / Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) / Malami Distances Himself From Allegations To Void Rivers Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.