Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why I Separated From Pawpaw – Aki Opened Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Separated From Pawpaw – Aki Opened Up (5759 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / “why I Separated From Pawpaw” – Aki Reveals(+photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Separated From Pawpaw – Aki Opened Up by nicholasis(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
You might be wondering why they went their seperate ways and Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) revealed that they were good together before they left each other .

Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) opened up to Nigerian Tribune;

Read full here >>>>http://updatenaija.com/why-i-separated-from-pawpaw-aki-opened-up/

Re: Why I Separated From Pawpaw – Aki Opened Up by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
They separated?
Re: Why I Separated From Pawpaw – Aki Opened Up by GeneralJ(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
GOd punish satan. Make thunda fire my papa yansh if i click that link rubbish.
Re: Why I Separated From Pawpaw – Aki Opened Up by tomiobj(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
What hee. Couldn't post her.

It’s very real and realistic that we can’t stay together with our friends and loved one forever , couple of years ago Aki and Pawpaw whose real names are Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme started their race to stardom together and furtunately they made it to the top of their dreams .

They both entered the movie industry together at the same time and and they became popular for their role in the movie called …… haba !! sorry i can’t remember it right now , since then their relationship tightened that they hardly leave each other  .

For some reasonable time now they have both stopped acting and reasons unknow to me right now , you must have learnt that they have both parted way and also stopped appearing in new movies . You might be wondering why they went their seperate ways and Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) revealed that they were good together before they left each other .

Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) opened up to Nigerian Tribune;

“There was no clash between us. Then, the owner of the property wanted to use it, so we both had to vacate the apartment. The truth must be told, we cannot live together forever. We are adults and someday we would get married. We are not some twins, I am from Abia and he is from Imo. It’s just that we are good friends. It is not bad we go our separate ways, though; we are not far from each other.”

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Wife And Her Black Kids. (PHOTOS) / This Wonderful Brother Was Caught Sleeping In Church (photos) LOL / Girl Dancing Without Underwear That Almost Turned Gay Weirdo Denrele Straight –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.