Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC (3499 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
I want to first of all congratulate my man ilugunboy on winning our bet on who have always been consistent on the winning side , I look forward to cancelling that deficit grin.

Am unapologetically anti-Buhari and my stance hasn't changed, but a time comes when the collective good of the community should supersede personal preference.

The political battle has been fought and lost by the PDP, but the progress and well being of the country should remain paramount in our thought as we usher in a new regime expected to pilot the affairs of our dear Nation to greater heights. We have a a duty as Nigerians irrespective of our political divide to support the new admin whole heartedly in our commendations and harsh criticisms where necessary . . . . . . . .

To this end I say on behalf of all GEJ/PDP supporters, we say a big congratulation to the APC for a well fought victory.

God Bless Nigeria . . . . . . . .

21 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Chinemeokpann: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fair play to you Jmaine

General Buhari will surprise you by performing very well

Sai Baba

10 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by themilanway(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Each and every one of us won it together irrespective of tribe,religion and sentiments.

This is a new Nigeria!

This is a new democracy!

I urge everyone to join hand in building this wonderful nation to make a home for all.

Ofcourse,it will be rough and bumpy,but with all hands on deck,we can create a new Nigeria we all can be proud of.

God bless GEJ

God bless GMB

God bless Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:
I want to first of all congratulate my man ilugunboy on winning our bet on who have always been consistent on the winning side , I look forward to cancelling that deficit grin.

Am unapologetically anti-Buhari and my stance hasn't changed, but a time comes when the collective good of the community should supersede personal preference.

The political battle has been fought and lost by the PDP, but the progress and well being of the country should remain paramount in our thought as we usher in a new regime expected to pilot the affairs of our dear Nation to greater heights. We have a a duty as Nigerians irrespective of our political divide to support the new admin whole heartedly in our commendations and harsh criticisms where necessary . . . . . . . .

To this end I say on behalf of all GEJ/PDP supporters, we say a big congratulation to the APC for a well fought victory.

Even in the thick of the whole madness.... you've kept your cool.....you and Obiagelli alongside few others on both sides of the divide will always earn my admiration.

Our drink binge will be after the whole elections..... cool

6 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
Fair play to you Jmaine

General Buhari will surprise you by performing very well

Sai Baba

My earnest desire is to see Buhari lead us to unprecedented greater heights . . . .It is our duty as Nigerians to wish him well and support him . .

7 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by theV0ice: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

God bless you bro. The victory is for Nigeria.

I remember my first ban on NL was a consequence of a bitter spat between us but I've realised its because we both had different ideas on how to arrive at the same goal: a more prosperous and safer Nigeria. Personally, I seek no victory and I claim none. The victory belongs to the Nigerian people.

If GMB messes up, we join hands to kick him out. The people are now in charge

God bless all Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by omenka(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

God bless you too bro. In Nigeria we believe.

It is well.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Mutuwa(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Belle go pain some ppl ehnn!
Their throat go soar..
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

Even in the thick of the whole madness.... you've kept your cool.....you and Obiagelli alongside few others on both sides of the divide will always earn my admiration.

The feeling is mutual bruv . . . . . . . .Cheers . . . . . . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by namfav(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
thank you, more of these please

jmaine:

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by clemz88(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to president elect.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Here2BustnScrew: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

To this end I say on behalf of myself and family, we say a big congratulation to the APC for a well fought victory.

I am not inclusive
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Raxxye(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

Nice one, Bro. I join you in signing this statement. In the spirit of sportsmanship, Congratulations to the General. May the outcome of this result be the catalyst that will move Nigeria to greater,enviable heights.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one jmaine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

Thanks sir for the kind words.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
God bless you too bro. In Nigeria we believe.

It is well.

Surely it is well . . . . .

theV0ice:

God bless you bro. The victory is for Nigeria.
I remember my first ban on NL was a consequence of a bitter spat between us but I've realised its because we both had different ideas on how to arrive at the same goal: a more prosperous and safer Nigeria. Personally, I seek no victory and I claim none. The victory belongs to the Nigerian people.
If GMB messes up, we join hands to kick him out. The people are now in charge
God bless all Nigerians

You spoke very well bruv . . . . Our democracy has been strengthened immensely . . . . . On the ban, I remember that with nostalgia, It was more painful when I wanted to fire back and I noticed the thread was locked angry . . . . . . . . . . . grin

Cheers bruv . . . . grin

namfav:
thank you, more of these please

Oboy, where you dey since ? . . . . . It is well . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by namfav(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin wink

jmaine:

Oboy, where you dey since ? . . . . . It is well . . . . . .
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by blkmum700: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thunder way go fire PDP supporter way no accept defeat and congratulate the General de do press up.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Raxxye:

Nice one, Bro. I join you in signing this statement. In the spirit of sportsmanship, Congratulations to the General. May the outcome of this result be the catalyst that will move Nigeria to greater,enviable heights.

Obiagelli:
Nice one jmaine.

Thanks mate . . . . . . . grin
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
blkmum700:
Thunder way go fire PDP supporter way no accept defeat and congratulate the General de do press up.

Stop the silliness . . . . Mature minds should know better than tow your stance . . .Kindly learn from your more vocal and renowned APC comrades . . . . .

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by omenka(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

Surely it is well . . . . .

For the record, we must have fought a lot but in my heart of hearts, I hated none of you guys. All I wanted, just like the rest of you guys, is a better Nigeria and I imagined there's no better candidate to take us where we want to be as a nation than Buhari.

God bless us all.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by sarutobie(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

seconded..I am also unapologetically anti - buhari...and I hope I won't have to say " I told you so" down the years..good game by APC, congrats to their flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by blkmum700: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

Stop the silliness . . . . Mature minds should know better than tow your stance . . .Kindly learn from your more vocal and renowned APC comrades . . . . .

Noted bro,Apology for my outburst to all PDP supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Reptyle(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
blkmum700:

Cut that out Bro. We are Nigeria....Nigeria won it.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
For the record, we must have fought a lot but in my heart of hearts, I hated none of you guys. All I wanted, just like the rest of you guys, is a better Nigeria and I imagined there's no better candidate to take us where we want to be as a nation than Buhari.

God bless us all.

Awesome . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by olaboy001(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please, does former President Goodluck Jonathan has a place to stay in Otuoke... My Uncle's got an empty room in a neighbouring village..
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by olatade(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
When APC was campaigning, PDP was busy looking for Buhari's WAEC certificate. Now you can see the result #CHANGE"

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by efilefun(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats and welcome to APC flight 001. taking off from daura to aso rock. Take off time is 10am. cruising at 3.2million votes above PDP levels.estimated time is 1100 hours.
We shall be flying over Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara,Niger, Benue, yobe, bauchi, gombe,Adamawa, borno, kano kaduna and lagos state.
We will however experience some turbulence over taraba,Ebonyi, Bayelsa, cross rivers, and much heavier turbulence over Delta and rivers states.
Just fasten your seat belts and be assured that your pilot has many years of flying experience dating back to 2003.just as d Co pilot is super experienced and sound to back up in case of any eventuality.
This is a d flight you have waited so many years to take.
CONGRATULATIONS
Proudly NIGERIAN grin grin grin

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by omenka(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

Awesome . . . . . .
Where we must all channel our energies towards in the coming days is the process of healing, reconciliation and national peace. Nigeria as the election results reveal, is too damn polarised along religious and ethnic lines. It is a task, if you ask me, that requires more attention from the incoming president than even corruption or the economy.
We must start seeing ourselves as brothers once again.

One hug at a time, we'll get there.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by blacksta(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Jmaine

I thought you would have wanted the military to take over

anyway congrats too us all - If GMB slips - we will kick him out in 2019 IJN

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tomakunt is next to drop his congratulatory message followed by Idumuose grin

Nice one Jmaine!
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by hedonistic: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari "won" the election abi? Oya he should come and rule let us see. Gongs of war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) / Terrible. Nigeria Vote Against Human Right Protection / Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.