Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,865 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration (24340 Views)

Rivers Re-run: APC Rejects INEC Declaration Of PDP As Winner / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by lalasticlala(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria’s main opposition on Tuesday claimed victory in the country’s tense general election as its candidate, former military ruler Muhammadu Buhari, pulled ahead of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Asked if the All Progressives Congress (APC) was claiming victory over Jonathan’s Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), spokesman Lai Mohammed told AFP: “Yes. “This is the first time the opposition has voted a government out of power in Nigeria’s history,” he added.

http://www.today.ng/politics/nigeria-2015-apc-claims-victory-in-presidential-election-ahead-of-inecs-declaration/

(Reuters) - Nigeria's opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) declared an election victory on Tuesday for former military ruler Muhammadu Buhari and said Africa's most populous nation was witnessing history with its first democratic transfer of power.

"The people of Nigeria have taken over," an ecstatic APC spokesman Lai Mohammed told Reuters at the house in the capital where Buhari, a sandal-wearing Muslim ascetic watching the results on television.

"This is the first time in Nigeria that a sitting government will be voted out of power using purely democratic means."

The count showed Buhari steamrolling to a landslide against President Goodluck Jonathan, whose People's Democratic Party (PDP) has made no comment since the scale of the political earthquake in Nigeria -- Africa's biggest economy and top oil producer -- has become apparent.

With just one of 36 states left to declare, Buhari's APC had 15.1 million votes versus 11.7 for Jonathan and the PDP, according to a Reuters tally.

Mohammed said there was no reason to doubt Jonathan would concede, in line with a 'peace accord' he signed with Buhari before this weekend's vote to allay fears of violence.

Around 800 people were killed in three days of bloodletting in the mainly Muslim north after a Buhari defeat to Jonathan in 2011.

"He said several times that he would relinquish power if he was voted out in a free and fair election," Mohammed said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/31/us-nigeria-election-idUSKBN0MR0VN20150331

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by januzaj(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
WHY ALWAYS ME
FIRST TO COMMENT
AGAIN CHAI.....WELL
I dedicate this plot of land to PRESIDENT ELECT
GENERAL MUHAMMED EMEKA ISHOLA BUHARI
.GOD BLESS MY GENERAL
GOD BLESS OSINBAJO
GOD BLESS MY FORMER PRESIDENT...PRESIDENT
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS BOTH PDP AND APC
SUPPORTERS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Your road was tough, but you did an excellent job.
You never lost your faith and courage, which
eventually brought you to success.
Congratulations.
SAI BABA

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by msmon(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
It's crystal clear!
I'm still awaiting the response of President Jonathan and PDP on the general outcome of the election. I will regard GEJ has the father of democracy if he accept this result with good fate, I expect him to come out boldly and congratulate Gen. M. Buhari.

What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601

3 Likes

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by nedz(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
If you ask me, I think it's quite obvious!

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Except Jonathan is expecting votes from cameroun, so Lai is very correct !

10 Likes

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by stevikenna: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
THE CHANGE WE HAVE BEEN DEMANDING FOR IS FINALLY HERE
FINALLY WE HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT WE CHANGE INCOMPETENT LEADERS
OUR POLITICIANS WOULD HAVE TO SIT UP
SAI BUHARI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by onosprince(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=20pt]APC there is God oh grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Tee999: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Victory for Nigerian masses.

We hope GMB will fulfill his promises.

For the first time in history, we have flushed out a corrupt, clueless govt.

God bless Nigeria.

Congrats #Team Change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Dee60: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=15pt]This is how it is in every clime. You dont have to wait for the last collation. APC has agents in the remaining states and they knew what they scored.

Even FAYOSE has done the right thing acknowleding Buhari as the winner.

This is the time for Jonathan to speak. For once, show how good you are at responding to events. He is still the President and should lead by example and write his name in gold. Dont let others take the shine off you, Mr President.

Dont allow people like FFK to speak for you now. Dont et him drag you down the tunnel.

Welcome to a new Nigeria.

[/size]

13 Likes

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by femmykenny: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jamb, school and Admission Fact 2015/2016

Jamb 2015 direct entry form will be out next month

You can convert hnd to BSC in some university in Nigeria Within 4 semester

For latest school newz visit

www.myschoolnewz.com

And

www.studentgist.com

Eksu, uniosun, oou, lasu, futo accept 180 in jamb.

Jamb change of course form will be out next week

To print your jamb result with your picture, get the E facility card

Oau cut off mark is 200

Lasu cut off mark is 180

Jamb have release 80% of No result yet of affected candidate.

List of schools that accept below 180 in jamb is available here > www.myschoolnewz.com

Jamb result Ugrade is fake, don't fall to the hands of 419.

You can gain admission without jamb into 200 level through ijmb, apply here www.aboutijmb.com

Jamb will announced their official cut off mark next week saturday

Only 3000 candidate apply for kwara state university

Only 4000 candidate apply for fed university of oye Ekiti

More than 100,000 apply for Unilorin this year.

Medicine, law require 200 in jamb.

Waec 2015 examination is now in progress.

90,000 candidate apply for auchi polytechnic.

90% of post utme question is selected from past question, get past question and 1 year sms alert on www.myschoolnewz.com

Kwasu is the fastest university in Nigeria.

Unilorin cut off mark is 180

Funaab cut off mark is 200

Sales of 2015/2016 post utme form will start by. june.

All polytechnic in Nigeria will accept 150 except yabatech.

www.myschoolnewz.com

And

www.studentgist.com

Ui and unilag will demand for 200 in Jamb

Unilorin will admit upto 15,000 student

Uniuyo, unical and futo will accept 180 in jamb

You can gain admission without jamb into 200 level through ijmb, apply here www.aboutijmb.com

When you choose any educational course, your admission is sure in any university.

Uniben will admit over 5000 candidate

Unizik. Will admit over 5000 candidate

unn will admit over 6000 candidate

Nsuk will admit over 4000 candidate

Oau will admit over 5000 candidate

Myschoolnewz.com is the best educational website in Nigeria.

All candidate that use expo in cbt scored below 180.

Covenant university is the best private university in Nigeria.

Most Nigeria university accept waec may;june Awaiting result.

Always visit our website for latest news and update : www.myschoolnewz.com

The only website you can practice FREE post utme question Is www.myschoolnewz.com

In year 1996 Jamb examination did not hold in nigeria

Delsu, ndu, uniabuja, bsu, Mouau, Crutech Accept 180 in
jamb.

Waec and neco result is equivalent in Nigeria

All schools accept acceptance fee except imsu ( Indigene)

Success is not based only on certificate but on grace,
hardworking and opportunities .

You can gain admission into 200lv without jamb, register on www.aboutijmb.com

The cheapest pre degree programmes fees is N75000

Faculty of Science have the highest number of courses.

All part time and distance learning student are not allowed
to Serve

By year 2020, the number of admission seekers will
increase by 20%

The only website you can get post utme past question and
answer is www.myschoolnewz.com

The best jamb subject combination for ART are: eng, govt,
liter and crk

Jamb cbt kick-start in 2013

The highest mark you can score in jamb is 370

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aaaaah!!! We worked really hard for this victory o. I know how many PDP nairalanders I had to insult just to kickstart their hibernating brains. This is indeed a victory for democracy. I congratulate all Nigerians on GMB/PYO's triumph.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by bigv(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is victory for Democracy!!

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by superior1: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okk
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Lagusta(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
No need to argue nah, buhari is the winner

2 Likes

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba..
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by instinctg(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
I smell that a lot of dynamics would surface soon. At the senate level, Mark is a gonner. So this is where it gets interesting. D SS or SE would vie for president and you guys would witness a tsunami by d PDP to APC cos of positions
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by femmykenny: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jamb, school and Admission Fact 2015/2016

Jamb 2015 direct entry form will be out next month

You can convert hnd to BSC in some university in Nigeria Within 4 semester

www.myschoolnewz.com

And

www.studentgist.com

Eksu, uniosun, oou, lasu, futo accept 180 in jamb.

Jamb change of course form will be out next week

To print your jamb result with your picture, get the E facility card

Oau cut off mark is 200

Lasu cut off mark is 180

Jamb have release 80% of No result yet of affected candidate.

List of schools that accept below 180 in jamb is available here > www.myschoolnewz.com

Jamb result Ugrade is fake, don't fall to the hands of 419.

Jamb will announced their official cut off mark next week saturday

Only 3000 candidate apply for kwara state university

Only 4000 candidate apply for fed university of oye Ekiti

More than 100,000 apply for Unilorin this year.

Medicine, law require 200 in jamb.

Waec 2015 examination is now in progress.

90,000 candidate apply for auchi polytechnic.

90% of post utme question is selected from past question, get past question and 1 year sms alert on www.myschoolnewz.com

Kwasu is the fastest university in Nigeria.

Unilorin cut off mark is 180

Funaab cut off mark is 200

Sales of 2015/2016 post utme form will start by. june.

All polytechnic in Nigeria will accept 150 except yabatech.

www.myschoolnewz.com

And

www.studentgist.com

Ui and unilag will demand for 200 in Jamb

Unilorin will admit upto 15,000 student

Uniuyo, unical and futo will accept 180 in jamb

When you choose any educational course, your admission is sure in any university.

Uniben will admit over 5000 candidate

Unizik. Will admit over 5000 candidate

unn will admit over 6000 candidate

Nsuk will admit over 4000 candidate

Oau will admit over 5000 candidate

Myschoolnewz.com is the best educational website in Nigeria.

All candidate that use expo in cbt scored below 180.

Covenant university is the best private university in Nigeria.

Most Nigeria university accept waec may;june Awaiting result.

The only website you can practice FREE post utme question Is www.myschoolnewz.com

In year 1996 Jamb examination did not hold in nigeria

Delsu, ndu, uniabuja, bsu, Mouau, Crutech Accept 180 in
jamb.

Waec and neco result is equivalent in Nigeria

All schools accept acceptance fee except imsu ( Indigene)

Success is not based only on certificate but on grace,
hardworking and opportunities .

You can gain admission into 200lv without jamb, register on www.aboutijmb.com

The cheapest pre degree programmes fees is N75000

Faculty of Science have the highest number of courses.

All part time and distance learning student are not allowed
to Serve

By year 2020, the number of admission seekers will
increase by 20%

The only website you can get post utme past question and
answer is www.myschoolnewz.com

The best jamb subject combination for ART are: eng, govt,
liter and crk

Jamb cbt kick-start in 2013

The highest mark you can score in jamb is 370

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by SeverusSnape(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations General Buhari.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Adekorya: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Proverbs 13:3
King James Version (KJV)

He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his
life: but he that openeth wide his lips
shall have destruction.

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Paspane: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
*crying* yaaa eeee aaaaa oooooo meeeee maaaaa ass this win APC is winning there is GOD OHHH *continuescrying*
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by kunty: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by salvatore007(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jail them all Baba jail them all

Somebody Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by IfyAwazie(f): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its not over until God says its over.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by umulobi: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
I can see similarities btw GEJ and former Imo governor-Ikedi ohakim.Ohakim attacked a catholic priest & lost his 2nd term bid;Jona attacked Rev.Fr.Ejike Mbaka with EFCC & is loosing his 2nd term bid. Lesson:Never attack a catholic priest.....touch not my anointed and my prophet do no harm.I believe Fr.Mbaka 'll be preparing for a special message to Nigerians on 30th May tagged,''From Aso rock to Otuoke"......=)). For those calling Fr.Mbaka names can u now see he's a true man of God?His prophesy has come to pass.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Lifebender(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yeah!!!We af win already cheesy grin.
Remember t'is Holy Week,So while i was reading ma bible this morning,i saw dis:

Mark 15:34-37/40
15.And in the Tenth hour,jonathan shouted Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani? Which is being interpreted,My God,My god,why hast thou forsaken me?
35.And some of them that stood by,when they heard it said,Behold,He calleth Dokubo.
36.And one ran and filled a spunge full of Schnnap and gave him to drink,saying let us see whether Dokubo will save you now.
37.And jonathan cried with a loud voice saying [b]''It is finished''

40.And there were women looking on afar off:Among whom was Patience Faka the shepopotamus,Alison Madueke his mistress,Stella Odua the thief and NOI the crook.

DAMN IT,I THINK I'LL GET A NEW BIBLE
angry

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
cry ooh well

congrats to the general...

The main thing is to make Nigeria a better place.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by kliq(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pdp how market na?

When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal....time to head back to the drawing board as complacency killed it for pdp,Nigerians are wiser.

Congrats APC

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by ozo13(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nta suddenly became neutral
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by LordCenturion(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lolz.... Sai buhari,, sai baba, at last... I can sleep tonight with no fear, maximum security and protection from SAI baba and baba GOD.... Hallelujah

grin grin grin

See ogi baba orubebe see national disgrace,,, see ursef, u don spoil ur family name world wide,Wikipedia update his gentle profile sharperly,,, thuggery no pay. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Dopeyomi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
#Sai baba!!!

GEJtill2019 advocates can now keep their mouths shut

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by ionsman: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.