Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration (24344 Views)

Rivers Re-run: APC Rejects INEC Declaration Of PDP As Winner / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by akagaba(f): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Whether we like it or not.... GEJ is the true hero of this wind of change....let him concede the defeat and go home as a true champion of Democracy!!!! But by the way, it is not over yet until it is over #God win#
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Canme4u(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai-Buhari
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by medamillion(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire just posted his letter of congrats to GMB, waiting for Barcanista's or is he heading to court?

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Rostel2: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodbye GEJ

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Heycube(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cool.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Dammielog(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
I need just 50 likes and 50shares for our new president.............GMB......#changeisfinallyhere
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians be like " if buhari can do it, I can do it ".
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by BlackGirlsCode: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sissie:
Sai Buhari.

The biggest mistake a politician can make is to underestimate the potential of the Hausa and Yoruba man in deciding who is the president of Nigeria.

When Patience was running her mouth about the northerners she committed political suicide on behalf of her husband.

Kanawan Dabo.

grin grin
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Truckpusher(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
The evil broom wielding party won't smell Aso Rock and this is the crux if the matter .

Nigeria's politics is the more you look ,the less you see.

In Ibori's voice ......Ogidigborigbo

BUHARI A FORMER DICTATOR WHO TRUNCATED OUR FIRST DEMOCRACY WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION IN ANY DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA WON'T SET THAT USELESS RECORD.

He's been cooked and served ,but they'll celebrate,rejoice but they'll kiss the dust.

MARK MY WORDS.

1 Like

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Optional2(f): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
A.....P........C .........

Change for Nigeria

Baba
Oyoyo

Sai Buhari
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by BlackGirlsCode: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will never give up on anything in this life again.

Persistence is the key.

grin

majekdom2:
Nigerians be like " if buhari can do it, I can do it ".
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Alexchuka(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
I WANT TO THANK OUR PRESIDENT GEJ FOR ACCEPTING A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION
I WANT TO CONGRATULATE OUR NEW PRES.ELECT
GMB
THE WIND OF CHANGE THEY SAY AND I'M HOPE THERE WILL BE CHANGE
SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by eDDIY: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
There is Just one Nigeria, President Jonathan has done well I give him all the respect he deserved, If Gen Buhari is declared winner this is his time to heal the wounds and give us a better country uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.. No sia anybody we are one Nigeria there is no winner thank you Nigeria for the decisions.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by BlackGirlsCode: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
The evil broom wielding party won't smell Aso Rock and this is the crux if the matter .

Nigeria's politics is the more you look ,the less you see.

In Ibori's voice ......Ogidigborigbo

BUHARI A FORMER DICTATOR WHO TRUNCATED OUR FIRST DEMOCRACY WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION IN ANY DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA WON'T SET THAT USELESS RECORD.

He's been cooked and served ,but they'll celebrate,rejoice but they'll kiss the dust.

MARK MY WORDS.

LOL Hoping PDP will rig to Aso rock abi?

Dia ris Goddu o

America will know grin
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Lionbite(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2015

Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by d33types: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
I hope the gates of hell doesn't open on us grin grin grin..
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by morbeta(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Baba I have learnt from you to never give up in life, age, healTh, witchhunting is not a barrier. You are Nigeria's Abraham lincoln. Sai the peoples General.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Otuoke ojina tete Malo,otuoke ojina tete Malo,pls oga JONA kindly take FAYOSE along with u oooooo wen going.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by xkris11(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrate to the elected president,I will surely miss President Jonathan in office.kudos must go to him for making INEC truly independent and for making our vote count.

The postponment of the election has really favoured APC more because without the recent success of our military men in the north there wouldn't have been a large turnout of voters in most part of that region.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
CONGRAT.TO.APC.OOOO

ITS A CHECKMATE FOR PDP SO.GAME OVER
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by ollyruffy: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are those PDP paid internet warriors.

Your oga Jonathief has been defeated oooo.

Otuoke straight, Jonah dont look back !

#GEJHASGONE#
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by yusufbida(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by nonjebose(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atlast elections can be won on nairaland with all the likes
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by jidewin(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
FASHOLA SHOULD BE MADE THE NEW MINISTER OF POWER PLEASEEEEE
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
I knew it! I had faith in him winning from the beginning! Saaaaaaaiiii Bihari!
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by jacabi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Optional2:
A.....P........C .........

Change for Nigeria

Baba
Oyoyo

Sai Buhari
So you too, una sabi change.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Optional2(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
jacabi:

So you too, una sabi change.
noooo we no sabi change na tranform we sabi
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
I will never give up on anything in this life again.

Persistence is the key.

grin

yea, tenacity does it.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by Obiwannn: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dear GMB, We know it can't be done in 4years but the process can be started in 1week by picking a sensible cabinet. PVCs don't EXPIRE sir.
Re: APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration by tomzman: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
nedz:
If you ask me, I think it's quite obvious!
Even a blind man can see it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Restructuring, No 2019 Election –southern Leaders / Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents / Olabode Rhodes-Vivour Retires As Supreme Court Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.