Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. (48803 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by jauntty: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fr Mbaka is a Hero and a true Man of God, who was not afraid to declare what he believed in, even in the face of intimidation, insults and threats.

He has the same character with JEGA.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Marvin67: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
H
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Setaje(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mellin:
When someone told me gej will be the last president of Nigeria I doubted him... Now the country has played into there script.... Now the real deal will now unfold

Tighten up in seat belts my fellow country people cos it's about to go down

Tsheeeeeeeew
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by tanimola22: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

Can you bring evidence of Mbaka saying that?

I have a video of Mbaka saying "from the oracle of the Holy Spirit, we are announcing change."

I'm Catholic but I want to know all the facts.

Thanks.

Nice challenge. I'm also waiting for him/her to bring the evidence. I'll follow this thread

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by mooremedia: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Walahi this guy is a true prophet....Especially that thing he said about the birds flying. I just pray God has not rejected Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by stonecoldcafe: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
He is a fearless man n he has been vindicated.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by ogene007: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lets wait till may 29.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:
Out of ignorance I used to attack this Priest, Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
Go and sin no more...

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by eCollynzo: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mbaka is a gambler. He has been taking election (prediction) gambles since 2003 (just like Buhari) and it finally worked for him this time.
However if you guys want to turn him to another TB Joshua or Pastor Chris, good. Enugu will be better for it.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Any smart person could tell GEJ wasn't going to make it. No prophecy was needed. How was he going to win against a N/SW alliance?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by deledels(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
I honestly don't know which pastor to believe again,, so many permutations and combination from highly revered men of God prophesying different things about the election,,,I wonder if they all serve the same God.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by ShirelleBaby: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
jauntty:
Fr Mbaka is a Hero and a true Man of God, who was not afraid to declare what he believed in, even in the face of intimidation, insults and threats.

He has the same character with JEGA.

Hey,yousmiley

That prank didn't go down well.
sad
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by VickJames(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
This man said the truth
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Blazing99: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mbaka has proved himself as a true Man of God.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by bokohalal(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
There is bound to be a CHANGE for the better in Buhari's administration from Jonathan's. Mbaka ,like the majority of Nigerians,could see that and spoke his mind. He did not allow tribal and tribal sentiments to cloud his vision.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
No, he hasn't!

Father Mbaka depicted Jonathan as a cold blooded leader who wouldn't bat an eyelid when it comes to taking steps to assassinate his political enemies. The events of the past few days, show a Jonathan that does not exactly fit the profile.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by mmsen: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Religious leaders should be ignored.

People who peddle mythology and lies should not be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rev mbaka was bold to tell the truth as a man of God.
To me ,he is 1billion times better than CAN president whose was supposed to counsel the president,instead he went doing biz and allowing his Aircraft to be used for importation thru the illegal way..

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by jauntty: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hey,yousmiley

That prank didn't go down well.
sad

Really? hope no one fainted grin
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Margauxluv(f): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
leme buy land bforr readin dah post........

dis land is nt for sale beware of 419
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Margauxluv(f): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
leme buy land bforr readin dah post........

dis land is nt for sale to avoid 419.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by magabounce(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=jnrbayano post=32229616][/quote]
[size=30pt]Duly Obliged...
Thy sins have been forgiven!!!!
Go and sin no more
[/size]
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

Can you bring evidence of Mbaka saying that?

I have a video of Mbaka saying "from the oracle of the Holy Spirit, we are announcing change."

I'm Catholic but I want to know all the facts.

Thanks.
Mbaka gambled. His out boast was out of frustration. Had he had access to PGJ, he would have been sung another song. Leave Holy spirit out of mbaka charade
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by jnrbayano(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
magabounce:

[size=30pt]Duly Obliged...
Thy sins have been forgiven!!!!
Go and sin no more
[/size]

Hey!

Warris this? angry
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by AMAKAVIOLA: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
As for Mbaka, I dont like d way he talks and whines lik a woman. He sometimes dont knw d right words 2 use... #StillReppinCatholic
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by HopeAlive14(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Everyone hears from God if only we will allow Him speak and are patient enough to listen.

Many people today are being ripped off; they believe the "man of God" more than they believe the Bible or even themselves!

After singing the President's praise, in less than three months, he made a "u" turn.

Vindicated? I don't think so!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Am all already in tears cry cry cry,am an emotional human... Letz tell ourselves the truth for once¿....The people surrounding Jonathan's administration are [size=25pt]King Of Thieves[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by tochstorm(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
CR77:
typing...
you already typed mofo-er.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Toofan007: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mellin:
When someone told me gej will be the last president of Nigeria I doubted him... Now the country has played into there script.... Now the real deal will now unfold

Tighten up in seat belts my fellow country people cos it's about to go down
duh, can't you read? how can Jonathan be the last president of Nigeria when we have a new one? Bro, go back to bed

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Bants(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
how many times will they write about this man.........Nairaland admin staff need to fix up no duplicate headlines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.