Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. (48802 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
I guess by their fruit we shall know them.
Those who insulted the man of God and called him names now know that there are still prophets in our day.
Our former president was so deceitful that he tells the people one thing while he is doing another.
He accepted defeat at the polls yet he quickly ordered troops out of the north.
In his speech he promised to continue to do his best in governance till the last day,now he is withdrawing troops,how do you see that?
The man Jonathan has always been a two faced leader and it always leads to disgrace.
Able Father Mbaka,please do not relent.
God is with you.

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by ShirelleBaby: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
jauntty:

Really? hope no one fainted grin

Someone bashed his car badlysad
And won't pick my calls again
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Sunday8650: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:
Out of ignorance I used to attack this Priest, Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
You are forgiven my son! grin grin grin
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Osakah24(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
jmoore:
He said something about Chimaraoke Nnamani that never came to pass. He said that he will not his second term but he did.

Gamble is the word.
he has not even been vindicated,buhari is still a promisory note,until he meets the desire of poor nigerians,are you even sure buhari can take the criticism and incessant attacks that gej survived,i hope his dictactorial tedencies doesnt rear up its ugly head again.because at it stands expectations are quite high.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by obinna6788: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Borin.....
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by jauntty: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Someone bashed his car badlysad
And won't pick my calls again

Hahahahaa cheesy

I told ya dat its a CRRRAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYY iDEA.

Nice prank tho.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by synergycom19: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yes absolutely
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mee234:

Mbaka gambled. His out boast was out of frustration. Had he had access to PGJ, he would have been sung another song. Leave Holy spirit out of mbaka charade

What you're saying is your own speculation. You have no proof that he gambled.

Mbaka said he was speaking from the "oracle of the Holy Spirit." He also said "many would misunderstand but his word would stand the test of time, then we would know he was speaking the truth." All he said came to pass.

There is evidence of all he said, how many people misunderstood, and how his word stood the test of time.

At the time Mbaka was saying these things, Buhari didn't have much momentum in the race...and he was speaking to a massively pro-GEJ crowd, as the Enugu result shows.

He swam against the current...against all odds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by goddystone300: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's a case of Nigeria choosing her leader!
This is my opinion "Rev Mbaka as a minister should stay clear, off politics"
It's never a case of vindication, he has flocks that need tendering...being a partisan politician is never his calling.
My advice is that he should lean from Pa Adeboye and no continue to creat strive and disunity in the church.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by kagel: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:
His message on Jan 1st, 2015 (three months ago).

wither or not my own stake on the whole ,mater is ANY BODY THAT HAS HAND IN THE INSURGENCE / BOHARAM that lead to the killing and kidnapping of innocent citizen of this country will not never any good unless he or she confesses and repent if not nemeses awaits
in my village if we discover that you are a thief in other to safe guard the community and prevent such incident,we hand the community over to you, because for sure that will be the end of the stealing in the community, heeem! we are watching.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by hijodedios: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
nnafather:
He is just an extremist...even if he had a point to prove, he should have been diplomatic about it.

Did i hear you say diplomatic? look my friend you lack spiritual knowledge,and it would have been wise of you not to talk than to talk ignorantly,Father mbaka is a man of God and men of God are mearnt to say it the way it is shown to them or they themwelves will pay the prize,a true man of God knows nothing about being diplomatic,thats why the annointing have left many without them knowing it.Put in other words Mbaka just said exactly what he was shown and if you had the patience to listen to the message or to read the full text posted above you would notice that more than once he pleaded with the holy spirit to help him interpret the message correctly without mincing words.He s a true man of God and should be giving his due respect eventhough knowing him s i know him,he is not asking for respect from anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
datguru:
What if the event that we all fear for starts happening now ??

which event?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Emyogalanya: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari is bad luck we have now moved from a gentle goodluck to tyrant badluck
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
hijodedios:

Did i hear you say diplomatic? look my friend you lack spiritual knowledge,and it would have been wise of you not to talk than to talk ignorantly,Father mbaka is a man of God and men of God are mearnt to say it the way it is shown to them or they themwelves will pay the prize,a true man of God knows nothing about being diplomatic,thats why the annointing have left many without them knowing it.Put in other words Mbaka just said exactly what he was shown and if you had the patience to listen to the message or to read the full text posted above you would notice that more than once he pleaded with the holy spirit to help him interpret the message correctly without mincing words.He s a true man of God and should be giving his due respect eventhough knowing him s i know him,he is not asking for respect from anybody.

Thanks for judging me...the omniscient one. On my words, I still stand.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by synergycom19: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
AMAKAVIOLA:
As for Mbaka, I dont like d way he talks and whines lik a woman. He sometimes dont knw d right words 2 use... #StillReppinCatholic
Men of GOD are not usually that learned
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by organic973: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
mobaking:
Na INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT some people go roast.Ask Charles Taylor

Do you know the function of the INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by ShirelleBaby: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
jauntty:

Hahahahaa cheesy

I told ya dat its a CRRRAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYY iDEA.

Nice prank tho.
U told me to carry on.

sad
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by tonero230(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:
Out of ignorance I used to attack this Priest, Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

Go in peace
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigv:
No he hasn't. He had no moral justification to have interfered with politics.

He might seem He's been vindicated. But that wasn't the way the late Arc. Bishop would have gone about the issues.

Politics and Religion is like oil and water. Just like Jega told Orubebe "You are a former Minister of the Federal republic, you should be careful about the things you say...." This goes to all the "Ministers of God". if God didn't send you on an errand, do not send yourself.

P.S: My boo is always embarrassing me in public, can I call her orubaebae? tongue
Please show us where the Bible or the Nigerian Constitution says the bold...

While bearing in mind that Fr Mbaka is a citizen of Nigeria.

Must every priest behave like the late Archbishop?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by fpeter(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Last time, the First Lady came here. We are not partisan; we welcomed her. We did a spiritual drama here. Lifted four birds to fly up, the main one that should fly up refused to go. I did everything possible and that one is the healthiest of them all but refused to fly and the spirit of God said, don’t disturb him.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by jauntty: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

U told me to carry on.

sad

yea but with plan modifications ryt?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
synergycom19:

Men of GOD are not usually that learned

Catholic priests are more learned than majority of other people.

They all have at least two degrees.

How many do you have?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
So only 14,000 hearkened to him in entire Enugu, also RCCG brethen in Enugu didn't vote for their pastor. God bang those writing votes in SE since 1960
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by ShirelleBaby: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
jauntty:

yea but with plan modifications ryt?

He didn't even check the last name
Just checked the first two names and ran into an open big ditchsad
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
goddystone300:
It's a case of Nigeria choosing her leader!
This is my opinion "Rev Mbaka as a minister should stay clear, off politics"
It's never a case of vindication, he has flocks that need tendering...being a partisan politician is never his calling.
My advice is that he should lean from Pa Adeboye and no continue to creat strive and disunity in the church.

So if the Holy Spirit told him to say those things as he said, he should disobey the Holy Spirit and obey you so that he can be like A debate, the role model YOU appointed for him?

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by muscoliscious(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Which kinda vindicate??
He said gej wanted to assasinate him bt gej shew he z a man of peace n accepted the result in good fate 4 peace 2 reign which am sure thousands of nigerian politicians won't do even buhari himself
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Osakah24:
he has not even been vindicated,buhari is still a promisory note,until he meets the desire of poor nigerians,are you even sure buhari can take the criticism and incessant attacks that gej survived,i hope his dictactorial tedencies doesnt rear up its ugly head again.because at it stands expectations are quite high.
"The office of Goodluck, let another take."--Fr Mbaka.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Emmaowolabia(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Brandly:
fake
At that point, Jonah had exhausted all d diplomacy. Until OBJ attacked him openly, how many nigerians knew that Mr. President had received such letter at 4 different times from OBJ to which he did not replied or act in order? When real prophets hear from God, they dont say d weather is cloudy and i cant read clearly, they speak in plain language because God is not an author of confusion. Baba God i hail as u expose them to us.
Most Rev. Fr. Mbaka, i ''dorf'' my hat for u.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by grandlexuz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigv:
No he hasn't. He had no moral justification to have interfered with politics.

He might seem He's been vindicated. But that wasn't the way the late Arc. Bishop would have gone about the issues.

Politics and Religion is like oil and water. Just like Jega told Orubebe "You are a former Minister of the Federal republic, you should be careful about the things you say...." This goes to all the "Ministers of God". if God didn't send you on an errand, do not send yourself.

P.S: My boo is always embarrassing me in public, can I call her orubaebae? tongue

Guy you funny pass Orubebe!..Lol I bet if the father had said GEJ would have another 4 years like "them" other prophets did, he would have been morally justified! Father Mbarka did not go to GEJ's palace to broke him the bad news or exchange words with him.. He broke the word in his church. It is hypocrisy to say politics and Church do not mix!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
Mbaka is a gambler. He has been taking election (prediction) gambles since 2003 (just like Buhari) and it finally worked for him this time.
However if you guys want to turn him to another TB Joshua or Pastor Chris, good. Enugu will be better for it.

Please can you provide proofs of the bold?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
dearpreye:
Any smart person could tell GEJ wasn't going to make it. No prophecy was needed. How was he going to win against a N/SW alliance?

Easy for you to say now.

Would you stake your career and reputation on that as at 3months ago, when Mbaka spoke?

Be honest.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by DInvertedHammer: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
/
It is not about vindication.

It is about speaking up when everyone else is afraid of speaking the truth.

How many people have the balls in today's Nigeria?

\

NB: Did the mods chop my original "InvertedHammer" or what?

:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.