Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! (1382 Views)

INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose / What Happened To The Spirit Of Lagos? / APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! by kaboninc(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is said that: Opposition do not an win election, incumbents loose.

We lost today. It was a hard fought contest and I say bravo to the winner!.

We loose today, doesn't mean we are failures, means we failed to notice our mistakes, failed to plan.

Mistakes cost one's successes. So many have cost us ours.

Life will not end today. Life continues. Lessons of today and yesterday make us stronger and well prepared for tomorrow.

In as much as I have my reservations on the conduct of the Presidential Election and I trust my party to address their grievances to the appropriate authority and appropriate channel, I say congratulations to Mr. Muhammadu Buhari - President Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! by HFOG(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Are you on FB? It's easier for me. Search. green book is the profile picture. Let me know when you've sent a message and request. Kaboninc
Re: In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! by kaboninc(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
HFOG:
Are you on FB? It's easier for me. Search RiRi. A green book is the profile picture. Let me know when you've sent a message and request. Kaboninc

I don't like doing Facebook things oh...but I'll send you a message.

Only that our communication will be slowed via Facebook.
Re: In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! by kaboninc(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
HFOG:
Please take off the name. I've crammed it already.
Re: In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! by HFOG(f): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
kaboninc:

I don't like doing Facebook things oh...but I'll send you a message.

Only that our communication will be slowed via Facebook.
It's easier for me. But we'll go yahoo if you insist. Just that to access my mail I need to use the pc
Re: In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! by HFOG(f): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Please take off the name. I've crammed it already.
Not seen any message or request
Re: In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! by kaboninc(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
HFOG:

It's easier for me. But we'll go yahoo if you insist. Just that to access my mail I need to use the pc

Ok ma'am.

I'll send the request when am settled.
Re: In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship! by kaboninc(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2015
HFOG:

Not seen any message or request

Good morning HFOG!

Trust you had a swell night and so did Debbie.

I've scanned Facebook for the name you gave but still can't find it. Try assessing your mail nau. Or you can follow me then send me a mail.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Next Governor Of Lagos Is: / APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly / El-rufai Bans Fertilizer Allocation To Traditional Rulers, Politicians, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.