Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch (20843 Views)

Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by CR77(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Excelboi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Contest election in court? I hope not, else its just waste of time...
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by AAlozie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
*singing*
Park! GEJ pull over...
Show me your particulars o pull over...
Otueke on point GEJ pull over...
Give way to Buhari, GEJ pull over...
We don reject you pull over...
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
One thing we as Nigerians owe Jonathan, is gratitude for free and fair elections

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by akpanikpe(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:
Nigerians will regret voting apc
park well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by dotcomnamename: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by unstableaswater: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari have to understand that this is 2015 and Nigeria has an agreement with the ICC.

He hasnt even won the election as it might go to run off or the court.

There are sections of this country that feel disenfranchised and dissatisfied with Northern Rule

That region happens to be the oil producing region. Anything can absolutely happen in the coming weeks.
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by mickyarams: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:

And tell us something good that has come out of this hopeless laughable government?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Idrismusty97(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:
Same way we regret voting PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by simplexvi: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
shortgun:
I too like this man Jonathan.
When he finally leaves, Nigerians will know the great injustice they have done to themselves.
bros... cool down ni... mk we they watch change....soonest we all will see the type of change we've been talking of
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Kiaso(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
I dont have any problem with whosoever wins the election. All i want is good governance. My question to BUHARI is this; can you lead this country to the promise land?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by fwwins(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
shortgun:
When he finally leaves, Nigerians will know the great injustice they have done to themselves.

OK
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Felibaby(f): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
CNN just described Jona as the Mandela of Nigeria and the protector of the biggest democracy in Africa for conceding defeat and not trying to cling to power after having lost the election. undecided

I pray and hope this CHANGE will be the beginning of a new dawn for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by jingh(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:
mumu APC supporter I pity una
can someone give this ethnical sentimental bimbo a brain ?
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by FitnessNigeria: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
I careless about who won and who lose. Both PDP and APC are made up of the same species of politicians. Nothing much is going to change except that the thieves have been changed.

The old thieves gone and the new ones ushered in.

Unfortunately Buhari's hands are tied even if he wants to fight the thieves because they gave him the platform to win

But I pray Nigerians doesn't regret today.

Congrats to GMB and congrats to GEJ. Una sabi unaselves as e dey be
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by ugwum007(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,
For the records, I was a part of this change in the history of
Nigeria. We give all the glory to God almighty and also
congratulate the people's General (Muhammadu Buhari) on his
Victory in this Presidential Election.
This shows that our democracy is evolving and growing
stronger. Despite all the money and funds deployed by PDP
and Propaganda against GMB, he was still Victorious with a
clear and convincing margin.
Mores so, Prof Jega has shown the whole world that there are
still men of integrity in Nigeria. He has demonstrated maturity,
excellent leadership and transparency in the collation of the
results. He deserves to be honoured both nationally and
internationally.
On a final note, we can celebrate on this victory but remember
to embrace peace and accept those defeated to join in this
peaceful revolution. After all, we are ONE NIGERIA.
God bless Nairalanders!
God bless GMB supporters!
God bless the poeples General!
God bless APC
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Arise for National Anthem!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by topstar80(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by fflamingo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
See the documentary NTA is showing after election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
If buhari is declared winner, I am 100 percent sure that Jonathan will concede defeat.his personality has always stood out in such matters.

If any party wants to go to court, let them feel free.

PDP and APC are one and the same people .

If more of them were democratic like Jonathan.
Nigeria would have excelled by now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by freecocoa(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
This jonathan is very f00lish walai(i dey vex) why is he conceding? He couldn't do anything in his hometown for 6 years, old women literally line up in the streets to beg for alms whenever dignitaries arrive otuoke, it would have been better if he had resigned sef. Now you can drink your ogogoro wella,mschew.

My only grouse with APC, is that it is also made up of criminals, what can someone like Tinubu offer Nigera? Abi na Rochas wey don finish Imo state? It's same old same old jare.
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by totorimi: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
I now see why they call him clueless
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by tola9ja: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS OYA DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by hardbody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
shortgun:

I echo your views to high heavens. This was a good man inexperienced and led astray by his henchmen. I hope he finds rest and joy in his new interests. I wish the Daura General the best in his sojourn and believe he will, for the sake of Nigerians, redeem all his promises including stabilizing the Naira, bringing down the price of oil, providing job for the jobless, mopping up the BH that GEJ has nearly flushed out and feeding public school kids with one meal per day. Lets us hold our leaders to their promises and vote them out when they fail to perform. That is the only way to move the country forward.
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by DjHypno(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes you don try, it's time to say goodbye to Aso Rock. Six Years no be small thing.

In General Pype's voice: "Make Way! Make Way!! Make Way!!! Roll the carpet, red carpet everywhere! Welcome the people's General!".

GMB Till 2019, SAI BABA!
grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Revolution: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan has already conceded defeat.
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Mrbigman1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
shortgun:

His sin was not incompetency, his sin was dat he was from a minority group.

Though he and his cohorts re damn clueless but he remains a gentle man and I bet he'd not concede defeat
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Baraac(f): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
WHERE IS TONY ANNENIH NOW?
WHERE IS FFK NOW?
WHERE IS FAYOSE NOW?
WHERE IS DOTIN OKUPE NOW?
WHERE IS ABATI NOW?
WHERE IS DIEZINI MADUEKE NOW?
WHERE IS PESHY NOW?
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Omotayor123(f): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Information reaching me now from Aso rock in Abuja is that, President Jonathan congratulates Buhari

President Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari on his victory in the Saturday election.

In a telephone call at exactly 5:15pm to Buhari in Abuja, Jonathan assured him of maximum cooperation and smooth transition.
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by fwwins(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:

OK
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by sod09(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:
mumu APC supporter I pity una
werey ni eleyi sha
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Skoopy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bye
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by fwwins(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Felibaby:
CNN just described Jona as the Mandela of Nigeria and the protector of the biggest democracy in Africa for conceding defeat and not trying to cling to power after having lost the election. undecided

I pray and hope this CHANGE will be the beginning of a new dawn for Nigeria.

'WE' CAN ONLY HOPE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Buhari Must Fire To Show He Means Business - Farooq Kperogi / FG Plans Fresh N12 Trillion Borrowing, Public Debt To Hit N50 Trillion By 2023 / Court Awards Cristiano Ronaldo $300k As Compensation Over False Rape Case (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.