Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Live Pictures From APC Campaign House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Pictures From APC Campaign House (33494 Views)

Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) / Details From APC Press Conference / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by huhmuhyehmi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
okkk

Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by egopersonified(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amechi guyyyyyyyyy
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by oluxmondd2: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba!!!!!!!!
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
I love Amaech's smile.

Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by politricks: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I love Amaech's smile.
He is still a learner compared to you
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by holax: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by sod09(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi be like dnt worry u can take rivers......kano, kastina nd Kaduna go shock una
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by martincbarton: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
great

Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Seye25(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by bobcharly(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gen Okechukwu Olatunde Buhari wins it!
Nigeria win
Democracy win
Nigerians win
finally, Na God Win o!!!
Majority of good people have spoken through
their votes...
let's embrace this Change in peace...
..sekem sekem sekem.....
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by topstar80(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by abiki(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari Sai Baba kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Giddyprance(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Savour the joy of the moment now that you can
Ozekhome over to you....April 22nd
#Buhari show us your certificate
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Ovialekhe(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations.
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fayemi be like " I can't wait to get my mandate back" he's gonna kick Fayose ass outta the govt house soon grin grin
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by deebsman1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
everybody where is mama piss?
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by firstolalekan(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
ALHAMDULILLAH !
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by stephenqueen: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stand up for the champion....Shame on PDP.....Up Buhari
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
wow
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by BlackGirlsCode: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Asari Dokubo, is that you? (in indigo)

You can't hide! angry

Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by ammyluv2002(f): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations Sir! Such is life.....I wanted GEJ to win but it didn't work so i gats to move on and give the new elected president all the support he needs! #OneLove

Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Ventura1: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Victory sweet o!
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by maasoap(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Marilyn Orga of DSS on my mind. Worse than Fayose, Abati, Okupe and FFK combined together.
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by sherrylo: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I love Amaech's smile.

Well done!! God bless your efforts.
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Odunharry(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
no more GMB IT IS PMB:PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Durchmann(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
In my honest opinion, I observed the following trends with the elections that have just been concluded:

1. With the advent of the card readers, a new rigging mechanism has evolved. Physical rigging by snatching ballot boxes and hijacking ballot papers will be phased out gradually in the political scene unless GMB or any other successive government decides to stop this progress. Instead, the new rigging will entail hijacking the rational minds of the electorate. In other words, whoever wields the best propaganda machine has seized 95% of the electoral space.

2. In order for elections to be adjudged as free and fair by all political stakeholders in this country, there has to be massive upgrades and reforms in the Immigration Service. Why is this so? The figures for registered voters released in the Core North has a lot to say about how porous our borders have become. The Boko Haram Insurgency even worsened the security situation thereby leaving our borders open to immigrants from neighbouring nations such as Chad and Niger. I bet you that these illegal immigrants even got PVCs far far ahead of citizens in other regions of the nation. Now add that to accreditation via card readers and you've transformed illegal immigrants to legal entities and stakeholders in the electoral space.

3. Inasmuch as there may have been little rigging raids in the South West, it was very obvious that for once, the perceived non-indigenes had their votes counted. In my opinion, I think the president's use of the armed forces to man the streets as well as the bridling of the OPC gave some sense of security to these set of voters whom ordinarily , would have deserted the polling booths. This was also similar in states such as Kogi and Benue where the margins were very tight as the electorate voted against the ruling party due to their perceived grievances. In other words, the electorate was king in the South West and the Middle Belt.

4. Finally, as much as I hate to say this, GMB emerged as the President Elect because he had the best of Nigeria's Political Clout behind him. If it were just Northern votes, he should have been president in 2011. Its very obvious to note that these Political Clouts decided to shed-off the red clothes of the PDP for the green attires of the APC. We may be free to criticize GMB's rule when he takes up the mantle but the emergence of an unprecedented election like this to hold again will solely depend on the will of GMB in 2019 or another political wave like the one witnessed in this transition. Who knows? The PDP may not be dead after all.

My hopes are that we sustain the gains witnessed in this election while pushing for better reforms and even smoother elections come 2019 and beyond.
Please Nigerians, never forget to keep the President Elect and his team on their toes from every channel available. Memorize their manifesto and keep blowing whistles where you believe they have erred. The citizens of a nation are the most efficient watchdog that nation can ever have. Keep flexing your new found muscles and make every effort count.

Together, we can realize the Nigeria of our dreams.

God Bless President GEJ.
God Bless The President-Elect GMB,
God Bless The Electorate.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Canme4u(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere We don't need any documentary on any corrupt official, let EFCC be in charge 2 handle it effectively

Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by bislab(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
celebration mode loading...99%. when we were telling them they never took us serious. eeyah e dey pain dem gaga o. Let dem know d masses might be poor but we wise.
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by sherrylo: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Ammyluv yeah 1love!!
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by CR77(f): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
My broda i dey loyal now. tongue
januzaj:
SAI BABA
@CR77
SAI BABA TILL 2023
ABI NO BE YOU
GRJ TILL 2019
.LOL....POLITICS IS SO FUNNY
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by Ebwalams(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
congratulations to Gov Rotimi A of Rivers state
Re: Live Pictures From APC Campaign House by chubykemicheal(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
akpanikpe:
More pics.
Oga wety dey happen here?

Governor Sanwo-olu Arrives Governor's Office, Addresses Civil Servants (video) / Army Transfers Corporal Martins To Sokoto For Secret Arraignment Before Martial / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors