Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari (32706 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Stuns In New Photos / Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Teelurv9(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
#GEJ till 20........ Or sorry wia r they... The TANites
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Warlord3000(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Has anyone seen temitemi1 cos have missed him o cheesy
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Elaric(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to my fellow Nigerians.Its a victory 4 all.We are getting it right one after d other, jst lik we did in Ebola case.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have blacklisted all the Nollywood actors and actresses that endorsed Jonathan, all those presenters that anchored chats with Mr. Jonathan and all the media houses pro-GEJ (AIT, NTA, Raypower especially).

1 Like

Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by M4gunners: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Attention seeker that cannot stay in husband's house get lost.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by timiwillson: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
hmm speechless, every where is now quite from PDP wahala

free Forex signal here>>>>> http://businesspayout..com/
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Nebila(f): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na so
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
NOTED
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by SLYBABA(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Too early to dessert Jonathan, so all the money Jonathan lavished on Nollywood is down the drain. If you are trying to patronise GMB, here is the good news nothing for you. You confused Nigerians not to vote for him only for you guys to be sending messages, that's hypocrisy. I would not be surprised if Pete Edochie will come to congratulate the man he has been calling a ruler and not a leader. Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwww

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by cirmuell(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
She can keep it, awon onijekuje oshi.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
huhmuhyehmi:
who cares

gettaout

How did you get that picture in your signature?
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by shegsrules(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
cyber bullies and faceless gangstar. give credit to tubaba oooo.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by SLYBABA(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Too early to dessert Jonathan, so all the money Jonathan lavished on Nollywood is down the drain. If you are trying to patronise GMB, here is the good news nothing for you. You confused Nigerians not to vote for him only for you guys to be sending messages, that's hypocrisy. I would not be surprised if Pete Edochie will come to congratulate the man he has been calling a ruler and not a leader. Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwww[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by jasmine01s: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking news... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the Presidential Election. Vanguard News...

APRIL 17, 2011... I love reading old news
SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Sammiee101(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
For the love of country....
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Young4jose: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
falconey:

after nollywood actors and actresses collected millions to campaign for jonah.

You think because we watch your movies means we support you? We have decided we want CHANGE and CHANGE is what we GOT!
True Talk my Broda...........!!!
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by adeolabakare: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ini PELE who cares!!!
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by EiE1(f): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Idiots and their shout of, FOR THE LOVE OF COUNTRY, GOODLUCK, GOODLOVE... Idiots!
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by tomzman: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good of her. She should however emulate Genevieve and Omotola next time.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by phransix147(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
She better start learning hausa so she can port to Kannywood because Nollywood would pay the price of pitching Tents with GEJ
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Freiburger(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
patrotic9gerian:
[size=15pt]The NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES ARE BETRAYERS OF FATHERLAND... DEY COLLECTED MONEY FROM GEJ AND TRIED TO SELL OUR FUTURE AND HAPPINESS FOR A PLATE OF POURAGE BUT GOD HAS VINDICATED US..... BOVI, MONALISA, PATIENCE OZOKWOR, SEGUN ARINZE, RAMSEY NOAH, ONYEKA OWENU. KATE HENSHAW ETC.... GOD PASS UNA......[/size]
hehehehe grin
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Jubalfreeman215(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Whatever......
salvatore007:
Ftc....

I also want to use dis medium 2congratulate Mr.President General Buhari on his victory....

In other news JEGA means

J - just
E - Ended
G - Goodluck's
A - administration
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by hizaya61(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
akpanikpe:

bros u wicked, wen I don De think say I go come, 20k ke?

U fall my hand Bros u no be real 9ja guy, just keep ur wedding ring for house but don't be surprise if u see your wife there too

shouting sai baba

1 Like

Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by topicalmaster: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
The girl yeye sha. She for keep quiet and enjoy the dollars.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by topicalmaster: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
dadaic:
Aunty rest. No more cars, houses to show off for anymore. And please, gangster is gangster, not ganstar, olodo

She is a dull girl na.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by zoomzu(f): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Iniedo, I had so much respect for you but you disappointed me. I expected your and you co-dollarized Nollywood artists to undertake VOTERS EDUCATION PROJECT rather than being partisan. Can't you tore the thread of Genevieve and Omotola? Shame on all of you.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by hayatou27: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is that Toyin Aimahku that wants to die for PDP. We are waiting for her o!,
Simple lesson of life: Nothing last forever, even dollar.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by legallyblonde(f): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
everybody shouting gej till 2019 on nairaland please form a queue o,its my time to laff at y'all!! grin grin
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by legallyblonde(f): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Warlord3000:
Has anyone seen temitemi1 cos have missed him o cheesy
person husband grin
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by tuffgongjo(m): 3:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg make she shut her trap,effing yeyebrity with no conscience,they only care for their pocket not the masses who are their fans that use their hard earned money to buy their wishy washy movies.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by scandybuono: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Story for d gods,na all of una we go repartraite bak to una village...bunch of theives
Re: Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari by Nickymezor(f): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2015
pDude:
grin grin grin grin grin

Biko look this yeyebrity o! shocked shocked shocked

No be she and other Nollywood yeyebrities dey campaign for GEJ? angry angry

Abeg make she go one side! angry angry

The politics of stomach infrastructure has started. Nobody wan dull hinself
hahahaha...na so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If... / I Go Dye Reacts To Fg's Plan To Stop Production Of Movies And Music Video Abroad / Ini Edo Stun Shares Loved Up For Christmas,captions It,"christmas Mood"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.