Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect (1342 Views)

Police Parade Teenager And Pastor Over Alleged Murders / Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) / Police Parade 20 Robbery Suspects In Kaduna (Photos Of Suspects And Guns) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by jookco(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2009
*For attempting to ‘steal’ a Mazda car

It was a shocking sight yesterday as men of the Kwara State Police Command paraded a goat as an armed robbery suspect.

The goat "robbery suspect"
The goat "suspect" is being detained over an alleged attempt to snatch a Mazda car. The mysterious goat, according to the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Tunde Mohammed, while briefing bewildered journalists at the Force headquarters, is an armed robber who attempted to snatch the said car, Wednesday night, and later transformed into the goat in a bid to escape arrest.

He explained that men of a vigilance group in Anifowose Ipata/Oloje areas of the state capital had chased two armed robbery suspects who wanted to demobilise the Mazda car with the intention of stealing it, and

"while one of them escaped, the other was about to be apprehended by the team when he turned his back on the wall and turned to this goat. They quickly grabbed the goat and here it is.’’ Mohammed said.

The police spokesman said the goat "armed robbery suspect" will not be left off the hook until investigations into the case are concluded.

He also said that no fewer than five stolen vehicles have been recovered by the state Police Command while some suspects were also arrested. Among those arrested, he said was one Idowu Oni of Araromi area of Akure who escaped from Akure Prison.

He added that the escaped convict was arrested in Ilorin after stealing a Mazda 323 car belonging to Mrs. Henrietta Ayijesu.

He also said another armed robbery and rape suspect was in their custody, assuring that the suspects will soon appear in court.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/27049/42/
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by agaba123(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2009
was about posting this info.
Hahaha! Any explanations please?

It is possible the guy was able to hide when a sheep was passing by . . . lol
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by waleab: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
the more you loook the less you see. only in nigeria
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by tboy1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
jookco:

The police spokesman said the goat "armed robbery suspect" will not be left off the hook until investigations into the case are concluded.
rotflmfao  . . . cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by jamace(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2009
Fellow NL, we must see the end of this case. All should be vigilant, please.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by jamace(m): 6:07am On Jan 26, 2009
Wallahi I saw this goat sheep on NTA International news The sheep is a celebrity o o. See how people surrounded it trying to see a thieving sheep. It was eating fresh grasses and drinking water from a very neat plastic bowl, unperturbed by the presence of people around him. The NTA lady interviewed the sheep, but the goat gave no response grin. I saw one of the vigilante men that arrested the sheep swearing and insisting that the sheep was really a human incarnate. My take is that the sheep could be human afterall because nobody in the crowd laid claim to the sheep. I think the police should stop feeding it so that by the time hunger pepper it , we shall hear from the sheep's mouth . Or what do you think my people?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by Heybeedee(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
cc.. Lalasticlala..... it needs to be on fp. because laughter don kill me 4 here o.. goat, meeee ,a suspect?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by meezynetwork(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Naija ohhhhhh. Laugh don tear my stomach.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by mysticwarrior(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2018
foolish thief, he no fit see anything change to na goat? if na bird he change to sef e for better, goat we all know is a symbol of foolishness,
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect by johnaruson(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
No pictures no stories. Blatant lie

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Traffic Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (gory Pics) / Prostitute Who ‘died’ During Sex Comes Back To Life Inside Coffin / 66 Year Old Pensioner & Wife Caught Taking WAEC Exam For Their Kids In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.