Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41638 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by darknetcom: 6:09am On Feb 08, 2017
dearpreye:

Paid leave and so fucking what?

What becomes the fate of the millions you guys thronged unto misery and hunger?

You guys can keep deceiving yourselves.

E don clear .

uhhhh...cry me a new river naija...

dont go find something to do,keep on playing victim and waiting for someone to hire you as a doctor...
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by darknetcom: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2017
dunkem21:
See as una take resurrect this thread ..

I have a strong feeling that Karma is a Wailer cheesy

na dem dem ressurected it..

they wanted to try..
ntoooor,we told you sooo.... tongue
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by nku5: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Gbawe:

Indeed. There are some things I expect to see very soon after May 29th. Team Buhari/Osinbajo must hit the ground running because they are not receiving a healthy Nigeria.

grin grin grin

No bruv Pinky and the Brain didnt. It took them 6 months to pick a shitty cabinet. Those two have been a plague and have reversed all the positives they met on ground. Not one "thief" has been convicted.In fact my man Ambode just gave one of Jonathan's ministers a job grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by ismart: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2017
oyb:
the premature ejaculators are here - buhari has not completed 2 years and they are running round jubilating

bros, sHhhhhhhh. So we should die before then abi?

4 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by dunkem21(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

na dem dem ressurected it..

they wanted to try..
ntoooor,we told you sooo.... tongue

cheesy I noticed many posters on the first page deactivated as a result of disappointment ..

The berem wey everybody dey hail, how im body be now

Zombies undecided

Meanwhile, I am interested in that your Agric stuff ..that's why I take am easy with you. Hunger don show us pepper sad

8 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by darknetcom: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2017
dunkem21:

cheesy I noticed many posters on the first page deactivated as a result of disappointment ..

Zombies undecided

Meanwhile, I am interested in that your Agric stuff ..that's why I take am easy with you. Hunger don show us pepper sad

yea..the monikers are gone...

but dont be happy too much..
they are still under with us and still unhappy... wink
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by darknetcom: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2017
dunkem21:

Zombies undecided

i just grow small stuff like tomatos and potatos...
meat is a problem though.. undecided
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by dunkem21(m): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

yea..the monikers are gone...

but dont be happy too much..
they are still under with us and still unhappy... wink

Just like berem grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by dunkem21(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

i just grow small stuff like tomatos and potatos...
meat is a problem though.. undecided

Teach me pls .. Forget meat jare; who still dey chop meat for this period?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by darknetcom: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2017
dunkem21:

Teach me pls .. Forget meat jare; who still dey chop meat for this period?

well..you just buy a piece of land..

best is fruitful land with good soil..

the agriculture section on nairaland is good for that..

i started small..first 4months of working as i construction worker i put all i could aside....

then i used the half of the saved money to buy a piece of land..not that big..and still wild..

then i just drop the seeds anyhow on the ground..

i didnt realy cared that much..i am not a farmer..

but after 2weeks..the seeds started growing stronger and stronger... shocked..

yea...
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by dunkem21(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

well..you just buy a piece of land..

best is fruitful land with good soil..

the agriculture section on nairaland is good for that..

i started small..first 4months of working as i construction worker i put all i could aside....

then i used the half of the saved money to buy a piece of land..not that big..and still wild..

then i just drop the seeds anyhow on the ground..

i didnt realy cared that much..i am not a farmer..

but after 2weeks..the seeds started growing stronger and stronger... shocked..

yea...

Thanks ..na to go Villa go use my backyard try.

Attach yourself to a farmer, avoid guess work and watch your products grow.

All d best, bro.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by darknetcom: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2017
dunkem21:

Thanks ..na to go Villa go use my backyard try.

Attach yourself to a farmer, avoid guess work and watch your products grow.

All d best, bro.

yea..try it..i can not garantie success..

you have to get tips from those that understand..

am not a farmer..but i eat what grows from then land even till today...

i have so much potatos...i have problems eating them before they rot....
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by hucienda: 7:28am On Feb 08, 2017
That moment when you see in hindsight how some people displayed brazen stupidity in broad daylight.

Dunno how you guys know where to find these kinda threads to dig 'em up. The internet never forgets. Pure schadenfreude.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by darknetcom: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2017
hucienda:
That moment when you see in hindsight how some people displayed brazen stupidity.

Dunno how you guys know where to find these kinda threads to dig 'em up. Pure schadenfreude.
grin

yea..they tried schadenfreude..

and i love robbing it back in their face...

make them keep on wailing and waiting for someone to hire them as sciencetists....
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Bitterleafsoup: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

am not faking any laugh..
i am already happy in the morning that jonathan is gone.... grin..and not coming back... tongue...

gues what??...

i have paid hollydays till march!!!...

am happy!... grin

yea..agriculture pays... cool

Selfish everyone is wasting away in hunger and you are here flossing your measley N18,000 salary.

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by luvinhubby(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Demdem:
I supported Buhari with all my heart all these years. Using this medium to tell him that though i believe in him however i choose to remain his greatest critic. Its simply for a better Nigeria. I hope he wont disappoint me.
Again, good riddance to Jonah-daft.

Where is this hee-dioot?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Bitterleafsoup: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
dunkem21:

Zombies undecided

She is Beremx now she never leave NL even had a bouncing baby boy. He is right you have to grow what you can. We grow yam, palm trees, pineapple, tomato, banana, mango, bitterleaf, on 3 plots of land. We trade our surplus with neighbor's that grow food as well. You can also learn to make preservatives of the fruits and other items to store them and eat with bread.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by luvinhubby(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
arewafederation:
Congratulations guys. Kudos to everyone for going through tough times with greedy TANoids, spending your resources daily on this forum to project the image of the incorruptible General without receiving a penny from him, his campaign organisation or any other politician.

I'm optimistic our efforts will not be in vain.

Sai Buhari! cool

What, your efforts are obviously in vain, it is all around for all to see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by elantraceey(f): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
dearpreye:
Guess the foils have disappeared, having been put to shame by the pathetic and woeful performances of their once amiable General!

Fools without any iota of history.

PMB wanted power at all costs. He's got it now. Oya come perform, na wahala.

I only blamed all these NL kids without any sense of good judgment.

Una never see anything. We must all vote the terrible PMB in 2019, so we can end and shatter his hot air mystic once and for all.

Fools.

Agbayas.

lmao grin grin you dey vex o
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by luvinhubby(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

fee dee fee are sour loosers..

we patriots still dont regret voting buhari till today...

chaiii..una next apatation is coming 2019... grin

We will, me in particular, help to return PMB back to power in 2019, his sagacity is vital in sustaining the sufferings he initiated in 2015.

Nobody will escape it, sai baba till 2023.

Ka owere jezue onye obuna ahu.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Jesusloveyou: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
ismart:
bros, sHhhhhhhh. So we should die before then abi?
did we die when your ineffectual buffoon mismanage our 30tr naira within 5yrs?
Now that our kobo never miss, you are crying of death.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by vatiqan(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
So many monikers I'm seeing here. Where are they now? Ehya, such is life.... The dullard did not just disappoint them but became a total Fiasco!

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Jesusloveyou: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
dearpreye:

You can fake a laugh but you can't fake the reality.

Enjoy your miserable change.

Kai Baba
since your ineffectual buffoon wasted,mismanage and steal our 30tr naira in 5yrs.
And it wil also be fair if buhari wil also steal just a little like 1tr naira for you not to cry again.

Meanwhile,how is your mmm business,
I can understand you want to put the frustration you get from mmm on buhari.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by freeze001(f): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
dunkem21:

The beremx wey everybody dey hail, how im body be now

Zombies undecided

She was eager to protest with 2face..lol. Imagine the nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by freeze001(f): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
luvinhubby:

We will, me in particular, help to return PMB back to power in 2019, his sagacity is vital in sustaining the sufferings he initiated in 2015.

Nobody will escape it, sai baba till 2023.

Ka owere jezue onye obuna ahu.

Nna I ji ya! The statement is painful yet funny. O go di mma n'obodo anyi bu ala Igbo.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by luvinhubby(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
E remain you, to join the growing list of nairaland's emergency farmers. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by ShootToKill: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

This yoruba muslim deceiver still dey lament about gej.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Bitterleafsoup: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2017
luvinhubby:

E remain you, to join the growing list of nairaland's emergency farmers. cheesy
grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Bitterleafsoup: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2017
freeze001:

She was eager to protest with 2face..lol. Imagine the nonsense!
LWKM grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Bitterleafsoup: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2017
luvinhubby:

What, your efforts are obviously in vain, it is all around for all to see.
A zombie can never think again, just right them off Dear.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ikengawo: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
vatiqan:
So many monikers I'm seeing here. Where are they now? Ehya, such is life.... The dullard did not just disappoint them but became a total Fiasco!

They're marching with Tuface LOL. Tinubu and fashola set up. warehouse where they paid former abeokuta prostitutes and unemployed weed smokers to post trash online in bulk. Today the funds have dried up and 70 percent of them are back to trading their bodies for garri.

The other 30 percent are watching this thread in ghostmode grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Chubhie: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gbawe:
As requested by Passingshot, this is my effort to create a Nairaland focal point to celebrate the win of GMB. We all fought hard, stood our ground, took the insults because our resolve to see good governance was unshakeable. I believe Buhari and Osinbajo will not disappoint Nigeria. APC supporters, help me drop your own congratulatory message.

[size=14pt]Big congratulation to team GMB/Osinbajo on Nairaland. We did it !!!!!!! [/size]

Belated congrats to Buhari and APC for turning Nigeria into eldorado.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador / Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.