Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

An Election Message To Nigerians In-coming And Out-going President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Election Message To Nigerians In-coming And Out-going President (324 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Final Election Message To Nigerians - Cramjones / Meet Our Out Going President; The Jesus Of 'PDP' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Election Message To Nigerians In-coming And Out-going President by gabby227(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am a P.D.P. fan and will forever remain one no matter what happens. Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a great president is a fact that is undisputable. Its quite unfortunate that things turns out the way it did nobody saw it coming. Dr Goodluck Jonathan did his best he lost his seat due to the ungrateful nature of Nigerians they pointed fingers to the fact that he failed to handle the insurgency. Several development was done during his term but we choose to be blind to see all what he had done. Mark Anthony in Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare said ’’THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVE AFTER THEM BUT THEIR GOOD ARE BURRY WITH THEIR BONES”. Dr Goodluck Jonathan I wish you all the best in all your endeavor you will forever remain in my heart
To the incoming president Gen Muhammadu Buhari I say a big congratulation to you because it is a victory for Nigeria it shows that we are matured enough to decide who o govern us. General all eyes are on you, you promise us CHANGE and that we want anything short of that is unacceptable. We put you there because we trust you and we can still remove you if you fail to deliver us true democracy. We hope to see development in all sectors of the country.
To Nigerians I say Congratulation we did the voting an base on the outcome our votes count it means a plus to democracy because its about the people. We clamour for change and I believe the CHANGE that they promise us will be for the good because I still ponder on what they really mean by the CHANGE
From Gabby227

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Message To Buhari On Twitter If He Wins / Nigeria's Election: Hail To Democracy / First Lady Commences Packing Out Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.